The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ziggy Sad News

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
AFTER AN OPERATION ON TUES TO REMOVE STONES FROM HIS BLADDER COMPLICATIONS SET IN AND HE WAS TAKEN BACK IN ON THURSDAY. SADLY LAST NIGHT HE WASNT ABLE TO WEE 4 HIMSELF AND HIS BLADDER FILLED UP SO MORE COMPLICATIONS. I HAVE VERY SADLY HAD TO HAVE HIM PUT TO SLEEP THIS MORNING. RIP ZIGGY MY BABY IL NEVER EVER 4 GET YOU. LOVE MAM X

Really sorry to hear your news. It is never easy even when you know it is the right thing to do. RIP Ziggy

So sorry to hear your sad news carole R.I.P ziggy..

So sorry to hear about Ziggy Carole I know what your going through See you soon RIP Ziggy

Sorry to hear such sad new's about Ziggy. You gave him a chance but alas he could not pull through. He was loved and cared for and had a great life. Remember the good time's. Thought's are with you and your family.

Susan & John

So sorry to hear about Ziggy, at least you gave him a chance & decided to do the best thing for him in the end!

RIP Little Ziggy

I am so very sorry Sherry to hear about dear Ziggy. My thoughts are with you at this sad time. RIP Ziggy

So sorry Sherry for your loss its never easy, is it. Rest in peace ziggy

So sorry Carole, We know how hard it is for you right now, you did what was right for Ziggy.

RIP Ziggy xx

thanx 4 all your kind words heres just a little bit about ziggy he was my 1st ever whippet and he did actually race for approx 2 years but sadly he gained an injury that stopped him from racing but we have kept him ever since. His racing name was Marleys Magic. He only ever won one heat at an open this was up in Dingwall the last time the highland derby was held there unfortunatly he hurt his toe and couldnt compete any further. He was a good h/cap racer though 4 the short time he raced. He was just 9 years old in April. First and foremost he was my pet. Again thanx 4 all your kind words carole x

So sorry sherry for your loss the memorys and love you will never loose.

so srry to hear about ziggy carol&peter RIP ZIGGY

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back