The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ziggy

jakers

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi All

Just been to see my boy and actually managed to get him into a show stand or rather hubby did!! All advice and opinions welcomed but didn't think this was bad for 6 and a half weeks!

Liz

ziggyshow1.jpg

ziggyshow.jpg

well I don't know much so will give you my honest opinion for what its worth - he looks very nice and I love his stripes :thumbsup: :luck:

doris said:
well I don't know much so will give you my honest opinion for what its worth - he looks very nice and I love his stripes :thumbsup:   :luck:
Thanks doris I love him to bits, he is a very cuddly whippy!

Looks good to me! A very nice overall well balanced puppy.

AWWWWW VERY HANDSOME BOY :wub: :wub: LOOKS GOOD TO ME :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WHATS HIS BREEDING?

daledogs said:
AWWWWW VERY HANDSOME BOY :wub:   :wub:   LOOKS GOOD TO ME :thumbsup:   :thumbsup: WHATS HIS BREEDING?

Hi daledogs and thanks for the complement, he is predominantly oakbark line his sire is oakbark man of gold - doesn't mean much to me at this stage as I am still very very new to the whippet breed but I believe this is a very goo dog. His Dam is Delightful girl - a georgous pet girl owned by a lady who lives not too far from us.

She has asked me to say that there are still puppies available from this litter including bitches, I can vouch for the lady as she has done more than most for the money - they are already paper trained for toileting, the first vacs are included in the price and they are all wormed.

Thanks

Liz

ziggyface.jpg

VERY GOOD BREEDING :thumbsup: :thumbsup: SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT ONE FROM A GOOD CARING BREEDER THERE :D :D

AWWWWWWWW I JUST LOVE HIS FACE :wub: :wub:

:luck: :luck: WITH HIM

jakers said:
daledogs said:
AWWWWW VERY HANDSOME BOY :wub:   :wub:   LOOKS GOOD TO ME :thumbsup:   :thumbsup: WHATS HIS BREEDING?

Hi daledogs and thanks for the complement, he is predominantly oakbark line his sire is oakbark man of gold - doesn't mean much to me at this stage as I am still very very new to the whippet breed but I believe this is a very goo dog. His Dam is Delightful girl - a georgous pet girl owned by a lady who lives not too far from us.

She has asked me to say that there are still puppies available from this litter including bitches, I can vouch for the lady as she has done more than most for the money - they are already paper trained for toileting, the first vacs are included in the price and they are all wormed.

Thanks

Liz

View attachment 40637

Such a beautiful photo. :luck: with him and do kep us updated with photos.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back