The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Zoe Gibson Paintings

JAX

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just wondered how many of us have paintings by Zoe who is also coming next Sunday to the Midland whippet limited show ,

Zoe is having a small display of her work and the more we take the better her stand will look :cheers:

Zoe has kindly agreed to do paintings of the Best in show and best puppy in show for our champ show .

please let me know who are willing to bring their paintings ........

jackie

I haven't, but I wish I did - I was going to get one done of our little iggie Zoe, for OH birthday, but pranged my car and needed the money to pay my excess instead :(

I have one but won't be at the show - sorry!! Zoe did a wonderful picture of my Mums border terrier for Christmas, it was amazing.

I also have a couple of Zoe's paintings but unable to make the show

Thanks for posting this Jackie!

It would be great if anyone could bring their piccies along - otherwise I will just have to round up all the family ones I have done. I look forward to meeting some of you there and seeing all the beautiful whippets!

:thumbsup:

Cheers,

Zoe

doris said:
I haven't, but I wish I did - I was going to get one done of our little iggie Zoe, for OH birthday,[SIZE=21pt] but pranged my car [/SIZE]and needed the money to pay my excess instead :(
That was VERY careless! Hope you didn't hurt yourself :(

Look forward to meeting you on Sunday, Zoe! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
We will bring the pictures of all the Citycroft's with us!

Look forward to meeting you on Sunday Zoe

Excellent - thats great news thank you Rachel.

See you all there. I've never been to a whippet show before - should be fun. I'm bringing my sister along too. :D

Zoe

It will be an interesting experience for you then!!!

We'll only have Ruby there with us, although may bring Logan along to keep his sister company. Be good for you to see your subjects in the flesh!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back