The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Zoomies Sisters

Jan Doherty

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
As there has been a lull in the Zoomster taking all the limelight, his sisters would like to say that they are alive and well and enjoying the added space left by Zoom and Tank.

Cleo_and_Tally.JPG

Mmmm, they are loving that fire!! Lovely little things.

Dogs do like heat, don't they? (w00t) MOH took Josie in to work on Friday and he said she whimpered for ages and just wouldn't settle, then he put the fan heater on because the studio was a bit chilly - she flopped in front of it and promptly went to sleep for 2-and-a-half hours!!!

Little beauties :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: and Tally looking scrumptious as always :wub: :huggles: :thumbsup:

:D AWWWWWW Gorgrgous - all of them , I want a ZOOMIE now.

Jan Doherty said:
As there has been a lull in the Zoomster taking all the limelight, his sisters would like to say that they are alive and well and enjoying the added space left by Zoom and Tank.
Is that all the space that Tally is currently taking up? :lol:

You need a bigger rug in front of the fire Jan.

Keep the photos coming...Zoomie's sisters are gorgeous too. We're all going to get withdrawal symptoms now Fiona has gone on a sabbatical and is nursing her cold.

His sisters are cute, but I only have eyes for Tally! :wub: :wub: Not enough Tally pics in my opinion! :p

Zoomie's sisters are just :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: .

Tally is gorgeous too. :wub: :wub: :wub: Is she a Bedlington x Whippet? She looks so huge compared to the little pups. Yes please, more pics of Tally.

Are you keeping the sisters, Jan, or are they going to their new homes in stages?

Yep Tally is Whippet Bedlington. She is about 21 inches. When we went for a walk today she got soaked and looked like a drowned rat. As we got in she headed straight upstairs and onto my bed, I was soooooooooooooo pleased ;)

Cleo will be going to Belguim at 6 months if her teeth come out okay. They have to be spot on for the continent. Izzy I had kept for myself but she is not show quality so she is keeping Cleo company at the moment until I decide what to do with her.

There is no rug in front of the fire as any rug put down is used to pee on or is ripped to pieces within days.

img002a.jpeg

Lovely pictures :D ,they all look so relaxed. That reminds me i need to add puppy toy box to my list !!!

Julie

Lovely pics Jan, out of interest how is Tank doing now and how is his foster mum?

Tank is fine, he has settled well, Foster mum Bonnie has acceptedvthat he has gone. I

Tank is fine, he has settled well, Foster mum Bonnie has accepted that he has gone. He has gone to a lovely family with young children so he should be full of cake and biscuit as we speak.

View attachment 6697

Thanks for letting me know I am so happy to hear that,I don't think I'll ever forget that picture of Tank and Bonnie :huggles: :wub: :wub:

Glad to see the little IG's all gwown up (well nearly) :wub: Love the pic's of them all lazing infront of the heater :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back