The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Zoomster's First Christmas Party

zilloot

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:lol: The Zoomster is going to his 'skool' christmas party on the 14th and there is a fancy-dress parade (w00t)

This morning he thought he could go as Jack Frost .... but :b I want him to go as an ELF with a little green felt waistcoat and a pointy hat :wub: :wub:

We're willing to put this to open debate.... (w00t)

View attachment 6855

Last edited by a moderator:
How about a little Rudolf...that's if you can get the antlers to stay on?

You'll have to get Joanna to do some of her photo drawings to try out various outfits. :)

(w00t) A little Rudolf! (w00t) Yes I love it! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he would look adorable as an elf :wub:

If Jakey and Jilly were going I would dress them up as Bambi and Thumper cos that is who they remind me of (w00t)

;) How about a little Christmas Angel with gauze wings & a little gold tinsle halo!!

Hmm, not sure whether that would be a cool enough costume for the boy though o:)

oh,yes,yes,yes!a little christmas angel.thats so suitable.cos he is isnt he? o:)

Lucky Zoomster going to a Christmas Party. I hope there are lots of mouths and bottoms to sniff, as well as lots of cuddles and treats :santa:

Anyway, he's way too cute for Jack Frost, so I think an Elf is the obvious choice. Where are you going to get aN IG sized pointy hat from :wacko:

:D You could make Zoomie a pointie hat from a thick sheet of green card with very fine elastic to go under his little chin! I would love to see a photo of that! ;) He could have little green boots too (w00t)

I once made a black top hat for a Whippet from thick black paper. It worked out fine once I got the head size right.

He can borrow Tallys antlers if he wants, :oops: I forgot she stole them off the table and ate them after this picture

Santa_Tally.JPG

Jan Doherty said:
He can borrow Tallys antlers if he wants,  :oops: I forgot she stole them off the table and ate them after this picture
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wub:

Rae said:
Where are you going to get aN IG sized pointy hat from  :wacko:
:p (w00t) :lol: Oh fear not - I am as bonkers as I look! Just look what I found in my box of bits (weeeelllll there was nothing on telly and a girl keeps busy......) :lol: :lol: :lol:

hat.jpg

zilloot said:
Just look what I found in my box of bits (weeeelllll there was nothing on telly and a girl keeps busy......) :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
That is a fantastic elf hat! :D I hope Zoomie is suitably impressed :teehee:

Now can we please see a picture of him wearing it!!

My 4 Whippets want one too (w00t) But I'm not very good at sewing!! :(

:p :lol: ooooooooooh Joanna - now I've seen these I think he looks [SIZE=14pt]ADORABLE[/SIZE] as Santa Claus .................. decisions, decisions (w00t)

I really like the reindeer one! :thumbsup: Great elf hat, though..... :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back