The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Zoomster's First Christmas Party

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:p :lol: Now I can type without falling off my chair laughing I also like the Shepherd, the Rudolf and the sheep :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Been charging my camera batteries but I'll be lucky to get anything to stay on him for a split second - he's like an Iggy chipmunk on turbo power........NOTHING can stop him..... and he goes so FAST (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

[SIZE=21pt]THIS IS THE LAST ONE![/SIZE] pirate.jpg

Yeah but, no but, yeah but, Oh my god I cant believe you done what you done to Zoomie

vicky_thumb.jpeg

:D This must have taken you ages!! :D

I love Zoomie as a pirate as well ;) & Zoomie in lipstick & blonde wig (w00t)

Joanna said:
for those who requested angel Zoomie!
:wub: What a little angel he makes! Although I have to say from the look in his eye his halo may slip at any minute :teehee:

Definately the Shepherd visiting Jesus. :wub: :wub: :wub:

This thread is excellent :lol:

Since you have gone to the trouble to make him a little IG elf hat :wub: I'd say go with the elf theme, especially as he will look so cute in it. :wub: I liked the sheep as a second choice.

Jo - have you been at the Christmas tipple already? :lol: o:)

Star hopes she gets invited to a party because she has her outfit ready :p

santa_star.JPG

Brilliant pictures - put me right in xmas mood - zoomie looks lovely - think I like Rudolph. :wub:

Rae said:
This thread is excellent  :lol:
Since you have gone to the trouble to make him a little IG elf hat  :wub:   I'd say go with the elf theme, especially as he will look so cute in it.  :wub:   I liked the sheep as a second choice.

Jo - have you been at the Christmas tipple already?  :lol:   o:)

Star hopes she gets invited to a party because she has her outfit ready  :p
It doesn't have to be Xmas to tipple :b

Star looks :wub:

beautiful piccie of star :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh No - not Zoomie as Vicky Pollard, quick stop him before it's too late...!!

and love Rae's Christmas card too! (Haven't been able to get on for a few days).

Gill

:D

All right don't panic, don't panic.... not Vicky Pollard but I nearly finished his costume over an early coffee this morning.... :p

Please note :b

The Snowflake buttons on the collar

The beaded sequin contrasting trim

The 24glitter sequin buckle on the belt with the Rudolf button....

..and the foxy skirting on the tunic in Royal Purple as befits a Prince...

right - off to sew the bells on now.... (w00t) o:) :lol: :p

outfit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:b p.s. photos of His Highness to follow as I can't get him to stand still at the moment.... need daylight and an extra pair of hands... watch this space tomorrow!! :b

OMG!!!!!! That is fantastic!!! - you are so talented Zilloot, now I hope you are not showing favouritism to Zoomie and you make all of your gang an outfit :p Even the labramonster :lol:

Can't wait for the pictures :wub:

Star looks so adorable in that outfit - Archie & Stan keep jumping up on my lap to gaze a sneaky peek of Star the SEXY SANTA on the monitor :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Definatley talented painting, sewing I bet you're a really good cook too arn't you (jealous can you tell) :lol:

Those pictures are adorable I love em all dressed or naked.

:wub: :wub: Zoomie :wub: :wub:

zilloot said:
:b p.s. photos of His Highness to follow as I can't get him to stand still at the moment.... need daylight and an extra pair of hands... watch this space tomorrow!! :b
Can't wait!

Can't believe I haven't been following this thread - it's hilarious :lol: That costume is FAB! (w00t) :thumbsup: :wub:

JOE said:
Star looks so adorable in that outfit - Archie & Stan keep jumping up on my lap to gaze a sneaky peek of Star the SEXY SANTA on the monitor  :D
Thank you - I'm sure woul dbe delighted to let them sniff her bottom :wub:

Can't wait to see little Zoomie in his elf costume :wub: - Fiona you are so talented :D ...but that does not detract at all from your madness :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back