The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Zoomster's First

zilloot

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
.. and I didn't forget - I've just had the worst dose of flu I've ever had.

:huggles: Happy Half Birthday to CLEO :cheers:

Here's the boy's Official Portrait

ncoat4.jpg

For his present he has been to Saville Row.. ;) ;) for a suit...

ncoat1.jpg

That first picture is amazing. How many times is it possible to fall in love with Zoomie.

Jenny

... and it's reversible for the days when he's less flash, more advertising space (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

(Thank goodness he can't read or he'd be charging me in dog biscuits

:wub: .. and while I've been really fluey he's been cuddling up under my chin and muttering little Iggy stories to me in the back of his throat.... the world's most endearing dog-groaning in your earhole beats any Lemsip!!

ncoat3.jpg

Isnt he looking all grown up and handsome in his new coat :wub: :wub:

quintessence said:
That first picture is amazing.  How many times is it possible to fall in love with Zoomie.
Jenny

:huggles: :thumbsup: all right - one more special pic for quintessence :lol:

ncoat5.jpg

oh zoomie youre such a little cutie! :wub: ziloot i hope youre paying our dedicated follower of fashion in doggy chews or something! :thumbsup: happy half birthday little man! :huggles:

:wub: :huggles: :wub: :huggles: :wub: :huggles:

PS. Love his coat! :thumbsup:

Zoomie is really turning into "the handsome Prince" now,he is soooooooooooooooo

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Fiona,I think Sophie needs a coat the same as Zoomie's,perhaps a different colour though,where did you get it,it's fantastic??!!!!

:wub: Wow, Zoomie really looks great? I hope I will find such a fine coat for Cleo at Crufts.

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

(w00t) http://hometown.aol.com/jpeewee1/index.html for the most amazing coats

I had to wait months for his coat (and the whippy ones too) but Nancy's coats are just beautiful - she has a massive range of fabrics and makes each coat to about 15 individual measurements so get your tape-measures out!!!!

zilloot said:
(w00t) http://hometown.aol.com/jpeewee1/index.html for the most amazing coats

I had to wait months for his coat (and the whippy ones too) but Nancy's coats are just beautiful - she has a massive range of fabrics and makes each coat to about 15 individual measurements so get your tape-measures out!!!!

Thanks for this link, some great coats on there. If I can't find a coat at Crufts I will surely try and order one there. :thumbsup:

:wub: :wub: aawww [SIZE=14pt]Happy Half Birthday Zoomie[/SIZE] :wub: :wub:

Thanks for the link on the coat Zoomie looks :wub: :wub: :wub: in his.

zilloot said:
quintessence said:
That first picture is amazing.  How many times is it possible to fall in love with Zoomie.
Jenny

:huggles: :thumbsup: all right - one more special pic for quintessence :lol:

OMG thaT last picture :wub: :wub: :wub: He is such a handsome little boy and I love him :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]Brill pictures [/SIZE]Fiona :thumbsup: ... love his coat with Zoom

Delightful :*

:p Ahh he looks so snug in that coat, have enquired about one for Gucci, think they are really unusual and look fab don't they :wub: :wub: :wub:

hi, I remember when he was just 5 weeks old, he has grown up some since then!

I've got Zoe, his cousin.

8) Zoomster's off to visit his Grannee and Grandad today, because it's a lovely sunny day, so he'll have FIVE whippies and a lab to play with :lol: :huggles: .

I can't promise he won't be eating a leetle bit of cake too....

And he and my Dad have the most lovely under-chin snuggles together :wub: :wub:

zoomwk1handheldfavourite.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back