The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Zoomzie's Trip

zilloot

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
8) We're sacking the photographer for incompetence - no photos of the show, or the people, or the other iggies... and just a few scratchy ones of himself....

on the way down at the 'viewpoint'

skc1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
At Granny's he had great fun playing with a Rich Tea biscuit

skc2.jpg

Then we went to the show and did the strutting and the shining and the kissing and the smiling thing and the dancing ....

and when we got back to Granny's this was all that was left of him :wub:

skc4.jpg

(w00t) So we brought in Uncle Rab who is the Number One Whippet-tickler we know but Zoomster was SO TIRED they still don't know what colour his eyes are... (black.. like boot buttons).

:- " But he did get a new purple raincoat so I feel a photoshoot coming on soon....

skc5.jpg

ah, bless o:)

Those photos are so sweet Fiona, I love that little man! :huggles:

can this boy get any more loveable? :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :*

Oh hes such a brilliant little gorgeous scrummy Boy. :wub: :thumbsup: :cheers:

Lovely pictures of the man himself.

It was great to meet the star himself! He is every bit as gorgeous as his photos. Keep up the good work, Zoomie!

Last edited by a moderator:
:- " Milly-lab knows he's home now..... and gets her ear cleaned in case she hadn't noticed him :wub: s_home.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I just lurrve Zoomie and Milly-lab photos!! :wub:

:huggles: We've all known that the Zoomster is a star and he's just proved it, well done, bet he can't wait for Crufts!

Your such a Starrrrr we love you so much keep the pics coming.From the Official Zomie fan club :wub: Zoomie Zoomie we want Zoomie.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back