The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Zorro Makes Final At Harvel

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Strike Whippets said:
Well done Zorro  :thumbsup:   .....Great photos again Chris ...........

I thought photo 6 was a Billy babe  :D ......look forward to seeing the 2 girls at the champs  :)

This belongs as well I think

Yes :D ........Brilliant ;) .......

Are you coming to join us at the bend Champs Chris ?? ......It'll be nice to meet you all ......Spry could do with being there aswell ......what a lovely bitch ......you should be well pleased to have bred her :thumbsup: (aswell as the others of course :D ) .......

Strike Whippets said:
Yes  :D   ........Brilliant  ;)   .......

Are you coming to join us at the bend Champs Chris ?? ......It'll be nice to meet you all ......Spry could do with being there aswell ......what a lovely bitch ......you should be well pleased to have bred her  :thumbsup: (aswell as the others of course  :D ) .......

Would love to be at the champs Hannah. If I can get Bramble checked out we will be there with Zorro as well. I have one opportunity between now and the champs to get her on a bend. Zorro took to it straight away and they have both done lure coursing which helps them maybe. We'll see :thumbsup: Can't let those Spryers beat us too often though (w00t)

Well if Spry doesn't get her act together a bit Chris you won't need to worry about that :blink: , she just isn't running like she usually does,I think it's down to her season because she is fit and well, just not herself on the track she nearly got beaten by Sienna this week (w00t) (w00t) I'm sure she'll pick it up but I'm not sure when :unsure:

I suppose thats a joy of having girls :wacko: don't get too confident though october is enough time for her to get back to normal :D

*Lesley* said:
Well if Spry doesn't get her act together a bit Chris you won't need to worry about that :blink: , she just isn't running like she usually does,I think it's down to her season because she is fit and well, just not herself on the track she nearly got beaten by Sienna this week (w00t)   (w00t)   I'm sure she'll pick it up but I'm not sure when :unsure:
I suppose thats a joy of having girls :wacko: don't get too confident though october is enough time for her to get back to normal :D

Funny thing Lesley, talking about seasons and Spry. Bramble now in her second season ,as you know ,is so much different to her first one.. She is showing a lot more colour and her general demeanour is subdued. I have left her at home these last couple of days when walks are taking place. Its as if she isn't that bothered about going out .I am lucky I suppose in having quiet places to go for walks but this girl doesn't seem to be bothered at the moment. A vast difference in her from her first season. I wonder if anyone else has noticed a difference in subsequent seasons following on from a first. Any comments ??

*Lesley* said:
Well if Spry doesn't get her act together a bit Chris you won't need to worry about that :blink: , she just isn't running like she usually does,I think it's down to her season because she is fit and well, just not herself on the track she nearly got beaten by Sienna this week (w00t)   (w00t)   I'm sure she'll pick it up but I'm not sure when :unsure:

Some girls go flat and their ligaments loosen up, but give her 12 weeks and she'll start finding her form again ;) + 3-4 brewers yeast tabs aday :thumbsup: .........We'll need video fotage of this race on k9 mind :D .........BTW Chris I've posted your form today :) .....Hannah.

Last edited by a moderator:
as usually lampy very very good pics! must say that zorro is looking soooooo very :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: dont be shocked if next time i see you i will leave with a dog size bulge in my jacket lol! :- "

hope you and diane are well and pam too, hope sheba is back to full health :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back