The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Zorro Mates

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
How can a girl resist a guy named ZORRO! :zorro: ................hope all goes according to plan :thumbsup:

ooooer (w00t) puppies :wub: puppies :wub: puppies :wub: as you write :unsure: they're not in your back bedroom are they lampy :eek: :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone. Have we had a long session of trying to mate :sweating: Zorroand Jaz were so keen on each other but as they were both maidens they could not seemto get it together Jaz is quite a short bitch andZorro was a bit to tall and did not have the experience to adapt. Anyway, we will try tomorrow and se what happens. W e did intend to leave them in my house overnight but the departing of Sharon and Andy seemed to faze her somewhat and as much as she was still keen on Z, she was preoccupied. Any comments out there? :b

Deeply frustrated

LAMPY :wacko:

lamping man said:
Hello everyone. Have we had a long session of trying to mate :sweating:   Zorroand Jaz were so keen on each other but as they were both maidens they could not seemto get it together  Jaz is quite a short bitch andZorro was a bit to tall and did not have the experience to adapt. Anyway, we will try tomorrow and se what happens. W e did intend to leave them in my house overnight but the departing of Sharon and Andy seemed to faze her somewhat and as much as she was still keen on Z, she was preoccupied. Any comments out there?  :b
Deeply frustrated

Leave them to get on with it IMHO. They'll find a way once the humans stop interfering. Also sometimes they work it out on their own when they've had a little rest and time to think it over. It may all happen tomorrow...

Good luck :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
lamping man said:
Hello everyone. Have we had a long session of trying to mate :sweating:   Zorroand Jaz were so keen on each other but as they were both maidens they could not seemto get it together  Jaz is quite a short bitch andZorro was a bit to tall and did not have the experience to adapt. Anyway, we will try tomorrow and se what happens. W e did intend to leave them in my house overnight but the departing of Sharon and Andy seemed to faze her somewhat and as much as she was still keen on Z, she was preoccupied. Any comments out there?  :b
Deeply frustrated

Well, Despite their best efforts, we didn't have any luck. We all agree that it was because they were both maidens. If we tried to help it just put them off and they instantly weren't interested. We let them run together and although he tried several times, he just couldn't hit the nail on the head so to speak. We thought on the idea of leaving them in lampys conservatory overnight but within half an hour of us leaving, Jazz was pining for us. Oh well, it wasn't meant to be this time then.

Can I just say an enormous thankyou to both Chris and Di for their hospitality - feeding n watering us all the time. They're both really really lovely people, and the dogs (esp zorro) are all lovely too.

Hope you've managed to sort out posting pics ok now Lampster.

Cheers JD

Oh dear. Can I just add my comments on a very stressful couple of days. I would echo Andy's comments to the extent that no further explanations were necessary. However, both parties were very keen on each other and willing to cooperate. Zorro tried his hardest and boy was he hard :- " We just had this imbalance in terms of height which could not be overcome. :( . We tried various means to raise Jazz's rear end but any hint of intervention was met with suspicion. I would hope that Zorro can find a slightly taller bitch who would not give him the problems of aim as it were in the near future as a successful outcome would assist greatly should he meet Jazz again. Sharon and Andy are great folks and we thoroughly enjoyed our social occasions aided and abetted by the lovely Posh Totty. She arrived for a meal on Friday minus her cap (w00t) I didn't recognise her :eek:

Almost a great time was had by

LAMPINGMAN :luck: :thumbsup: :cheers:

lamping man said:
Oh dear. Can I just add my comments on a very stressful couple of days. I would echo Andy's comments to the extent that no further explanations were necessary. However, both parties were very keen on each other and willing to cooperate. Zorro tried his hardest and boy was he hard :- " We just had this imbalance in terms of height which could not be overcome. :( . We tried various means to raise Jazz's rear end but any hint of intervention was met with suspicion. I would hope that Zorro can find  a slightly taller bitch who would not give him the problems of aim as it were in the near future as a successful outcome would assist greatly should he meet Jazz again. Sharon and Andy are great folks and we thoroughly enjoyed our social occasions aided and abetted by the lovely Posh Totty. She arrived for a meal on Friday minus her cap (w00t)   I didn't recognise her :eek:
Almost a great time was had by

LAMPINGMAN :luck:   :thumbsup:   :cheers:

Incidentally. Can a say a big thankyou to those who offered advice :thumbsup: Angela, what were you doing up at 4 AM??

lamping man said:
Incidentally. Can a say a big thankyou to those who offered advice :thumbsup:   Angela, what were you doing up at 4 AM??
Couldn't sleep for worrying about you Lampy how would you manage without my advice. :- "

And what were [SIZE=21pt]you[/SIZE] doing up at 01am???????

Always ready to help.

Angela

i do rarely allow my head freedom from a cap but as you saw its a bit wild! and a tad long! :- "

thank you very much for your hospitality , i can vouch you and diane do cook the best fish and chips EVER! :cheers:

But please could nobody ever mention beef sausages to any of us please!!!! :lol:

Not even my home made beef sausages?.

461920.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back