The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Zorro Zorro Zorro

CHRIS DOYLE

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Good evening to all coursers. We have enjoyed a brilliant days sport this day with EAWCC at a country park venue near Fakenham. I am pleased to tell you that my boy ZORRO won the prestigious Sonny Puppy Cup, beating a strong field of thirteen competitors with a fantastic display of lure coursing, running four times on his way to victory. His sister Bramble sustained an injury in the second round and progressed no further unfortunately. Saucey Madam sustained two injuries, cuts to feet on her first run of the day and retired hurt. My other bitch The Shiner divided her final and Sheba, my beautiful lurcher won the lurcher stake. Oh, I nearly forgot, I won forty quid in the draw. I guess it could get better but not much :) Plenty of pics to show you but i'm still on cloud nine and can't find the camera. More to follow. Full story on the website in due course. :thumbsup:

The unbelievably jubulant

LAMPINGMAN

:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE ZORRO[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

And more congratulations to the shiner and Sheba a good day all round Chris well done :thumbsup:

Bad luck to poor Bramble and Moss I hope they heal quickly :huggles: :huggles:

Well done on having such a good day. :cheers: Hope that Bramble and Moss will recover quickly.

Ohhhh congrats to you, sounds like a good day ......... :cheers: ......I hope Moss and Bramble are ok :thumbsup:

Woohoo!! :cheers: :cheers: Well done Chris, Zorro, The Shiner and Sheba! :cheers: Hope Moss and Bramble recover quickly. :huggles: :huggles: Can't wait to see the photos!! :thumbsup:

Cant get any better than that Chris, Well done Zorro, hope Saucy Madam gets well soon. :thumbsup:

Some pics from yesterday's meeting. Zorro in slips for final of Puppy Cup.

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]Well Done to the wonderful Zorro [/SIZE] :cheers:

Congratulations to Lamping Man and Pam on their great day, you deserve it as you put hell of a lot into your sport.

Sounds like their nearly ready to meet Spry (Caleena Hope) on the field of battle :thumbsup:

come on Lampy theres a camp site 100yds from out racing venue. :thumbsup:

welldone lampy and of course Zorro, your having a fantastic run at the moment it's a shame about Bramble and saucy Madam getting injured and i hope they both make a swift recovery. :thumbsup:

Mark Roberts said:
Congratulations to Lamping Man and Pam on their great day, you deserve it as you put hell of a lot into your sport.
Sounds like their nearly ready to meet Spry (Caleena Hope) on the field of battle :thumbsup:

come on Lampy theres a camp site 100yds from out racing venue.  :thumbsup:

Sounds like a challenge to me (w00t) if the result was not the foregone conclusion I think it would be I just might be tempted!! But never say never, I suppose -_- I would hate to turn Caleena Hope into Caleena MOPE!! :angry: .

Zorro's keen and Bramble's faster

You don't want to live the nightmare (w00t) (w00t)

Always modest

LAMPY :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
Mark Roberts said:

Sounds like a challenge to me (w00t) if the result was not the foregone conclusion I think it would be I just might be tempted!! But never say never, I suppose -_- I would hate to turn Caleena Hope into Caleena MOPE!! :angry: .

Always modest

You can talk the talk but can you walk the walk lampy, don't hold back be tempted she's always ready for a challenge (and I use the word very lightly) , I don't blame you for thinking highly of them after all they are related to Spry so they have to be something special, but time will tell where the true talent lies :thumbsup: :p

*Lesley* said:
lamping man said:
Mark Roberts said:

Always modest

You can talk the talk but can you walk the walk lampy, don't hold back be tempted she's always ready for a challenge (and I use the word very lightly) , I don't blame you for thinking highly of them after all they are related to Spry so they have to be something special, but time will tell where the true talent lies :thumbsup: :p

Tilly will be running by the time you lot get the race together,we'll race the winner :sweating:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back