The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Zulu's Walk

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Linbin said:
doggy182 said:
Awww really cute pics!!Little Zulu looks so scared on the beach!

They are both lovely.

:wub:

PS is it easier to walk him with a harness?

Been thinking bout getting one for our pup.

The harness is actually Bridgets, it is bigger than her summer one to go over her coats so it got passed to Pax until he grew out of it (in about 3 weeks, lol) and now Zulu has got it.

Yes, it is actually much easier to walk them on a harness when they are little as they tend to lunge forward all of a sudden. These Puppia ones are great as they are nice and soft and cushion the whole chest. You can get them in all different sizes too.

Bridget will get hers back for winter. :)

Have been looking at these puppia harnesses and thinking about ordering one. What size is yours? I am thinking about getting a size bigger so that it lasts our pup a bit longer as they are quite expensive.

How old is Zulu now? Our pup will be 12 weeks before she can go out I think.

Thanks!

Carla

They are both such gorgeous whippies :wub: :wub: :wub: love the fourth photo in particular

doggy182 said:
Linbin said:
doggy182 said:
Awww really cute pics!!Little Zulu looks so scared on the beach!

They are both lovely.

:wub:

PS is it easier to walk him with a harness?

Been thinking bout getting one for our pup.

The harness is actually Bridgets, it is bigger than her summer one to go over her coats so it got passed to Pax until he grew out of it (in about 3 weeks, lol) and now Zulu has got it.

Yes, it is actually much easier to walk them on a harness when they are little as they tend to lunge forward all of a sudden. These Puppia ones are great as they are nice and soft and cushion the whole chest. You can get them in all different sizes too.

Bridget will get hers back for winter. :)

Have been looking at these puppia harnesses and thinking about ordering one. What size is yours? I am thinking about getting a size bigger so that it lasts our pup a bit longer as they are quite expensive.

How old is Zulu now? Our pup will be 12 weeks before she can go out I think.

Thanks!

Carla

Our harness is a small size. My friend has a medium for her shih-tzu who is quite big for his breed so I reckon if your little girl stays on the small size medium will be okay. Zulu is almost 11 weeks old. He has been out yesterday and a little walk today. I got my Puppia harnesses from The New York Dog Shop

www.newyorkdogshop.com

and even with the delivery fee it still worked out cheaper than you can get in this country and they have some lovely designs.

Lynne

www.thenewyorkdogshop.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.

What a fab website, I want one in every colour now!!

Pups parents are both quite small so she should stay quite small I think.

Can't wait to take her out and she hasn't even come home yet!!

Your two look so cute out together and what a nice setting!

Carla

:D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back