The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

ZZZZzzzz

Fleesh

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well of all the 4 people here you would think at least one person would say hi to the rest. I had a go but a reply would be nice....

I think everyone has been lured away(get the pun!!!), to the bright lights and big prize money...which is newton aycliffe!!!, I've done my stint of travelling to the north-east so i'm chillin out, havin a few beers and enjoy my break.I'll be going to old hall tomorrow(monday) I'm taking hobgoblin and stormcloud so hopefully the weather will stay nice and I can get a tan :p

LOL lucky you. You get a tan...all I get is third degree burns! The thought of newton aycliffe did occur to me...about 5 mins AFTER I wrote the message. (Where is my head these days ?!?  ??? ) Any whos onwards and outwards the pup needs a K-L-A-W . Try and decipher that one, its the only way we get away with saying it these days otherwise you get a little pup shadowing your every move, sitting at your feet and generally pinning to go...God I hate clever dogs!

ToodlyPips,

luv Fleesh.

LOL lucky you. You get a tan...all I get is third degree burns! The thought of newton aycliffe did occur to me...about 5 mins AFTER I wrote the message. (Where is my head these days ?!?  ??? ) Any whos onwards and outwards the pup needs a K-L-A-W . Try and decipher that one, its the only way we get away with saying it these days otherwise you get a little pup shadowing your every move, sitting at your feet and generally pinning to go...God I hate clever dogs!

ToodlyPips,

luv Fleesh.

did'nt quite get a sun tan....it rained but we had a really good day..i'll try and post results later(after I've found an offi open).

could a k.l.a.w be a w.a.l.k :p , dog's are'nt thick,as soon as you look at a lead they are up you're backside wanting to go out!!!!....speaking of which very annoying puppy is eating my hairbrush.

hi michelle,what's your pup weigh now,will he make

no limit :p

I think he will be 32-35lb :D , the vet seemed to think he was a bit forward with his weight due to the fact he was an only child :p , if he behaves i may take him blidworth on sunday ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back