The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

10 week old puppy

SDiv

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi, I have a 10 week old French Bulldog. She is due her 2nd jabs next week. I’m wondering with all this nice weather if I can take her in the back garden before?
Thanks

Of course - as long as your garden isn't used by rats and unvaccinated dogs she will be fine.

You can start house training her out there.

And it's also a good idea to take her out to other places, in a sling or tucked into your sweater so she can start to experience all the stuff in the big outside world - if she isn't on the ground she will be perfectly safe.

Of course - as long as your garden isn't used by rats and unvaccinated dogs she will be fine.

You can start house training her out there.

And it's also a good idea to take her out to other places, in a sling or tucked into your sweater so she can start to experience all the stuff in the big outside world - if she isn't on the ground she will be perfectly safe.
Thank you!

Just remember because of her breed type she will suffer much more in the heat- even to a dangerous extent. You'll need to be very careful about keeping her cool and hydrated. It's 27 degrees in my back garden right now. It's probably a bigger and more immediate threat.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back