Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

1st Champs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeeJay

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The sun shone on us all and me and a friend went off and had lunch in a pub -_- and missed the semis and nearly missed the finals as well. (w00t) Hope that I've got these right. o:)

Conrgats to the dogs and owners of Rch Summa Breeze, Rch Fun To Run, newly crowned Rch Aleathia (sorry if I've spelt her name wrong June), newly crowned Rch Bracombe Nadal (very, very chuffed for Tom and Trish Bawdon), Rch Evansent, Highland Warrior, some fawn bitch now what is her name.............. Oh yes Peppermint Perfection :p :p , and Rch Blue and White Dynamite.

Thanks to the WCRA committee members who worked hard to put on this championship.

Off to look at photos now. Looking forwards to seeing the ones of the racing.

I'm sure that someone will put up all the results. If Julie is still floating on her cloud maybe some other kind person will post 'em. I didn't have a program as I wasn't running any dogs.

well done to all winners and finalist.

nice one julie. xx

Thanks Barabara for the results. Dont forget Wheatroyd Constant Chimes and Wheatroyd Gambler Boy, first and second in the 28lb final - Connie getting fastest time of the day!

A good day's racing for everyone and congratulations to all the winners. Thanks to the WCRA for an excellent meeting - well organised.

The sun shone on us all and me and a friend went off and had lunch in a pub -_- and missed the semis and nearly missed the finals as well. (w00t) Hope that I've got these right. o:)
Conrgats to the dogs and owners of Rch Summa Breeze, Rch Fun To Run, newly crowned Rch Aleathia (sorry if I've spelt her name wrong June), newly crowned Rch Bracombe Nadal (very, very chuffed for Tom and Trish Bawdon), Rch Evansent, Highland Warrior, some fawn bitch now what is her name.............. Oh yes Peppermint Perfection :p :p , and Rch Blue and White Dynamite.

Thanks to the WCRA committee members who worked hard to put on this championship.

Off to look at photos now. Looking forwards to seeing the ones of the racing.

I'm sure that someone will put up all the results. If Julie is still floating on her cloud maybe some other kind person will post 'em. I didn't have a program as I wasn't running any dogs.

echo everything Barbara has said, thrilled to bits with Maddie.....

im off to play with chance now :wub: (who Violet is frighten to death of (w00t) )

Last edited:
well done to all the winners and their owners. a special well done to Angel & Jets dad AJ (evensent)

Missed it today, Congrats to all the Pedigree whippets that raced toay ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL DONE TO ALL WINNERS , and to all the ones that got the HALF COATS :- you know who you are :thumbsup: :thumbsup: And the FULL COATS :thumbsup: Well done MADDIE, Julie you must be very proud of her :wub:

yes Lloyd some good results :)

over the moon with maddie ran out of her skin allday :thumbsup: and our bob and violet did their best :)

janes dillon was so close :thumbsup: nice to see all our friends today .

and I would just like to congratulate braecombe nadal another champ bred by our dear friends steve an sue evans

they were over the moon well done you two :thumbsup:

Well done to all winners and finalists :)

And an extra well done to Julie and Peppermint Perfection :huggles: You must be over the moon :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww well done Julie - so pleased that Maddie proved you wrong - and me right I think! 8) :D

Congrats to all the winners and finalists - looking forward to seeing the full results.

well done maddie well done to all the winners well done night spirit i thought you had that boy you ran awesome all day you been proud him sharon

echo everything Barbara has said, thrilled to bits with Maddie.....

im off to play with chance now :wub: (who Violet is frighten to death of (w00t) )

I'm not surprised violet is frightened i bet chance is nearly as big as her :eek: :D :D We had a good day today and it was really nice to catch up with everyone again :D A big well done to all the finalists and winners and well done Maddie she ran great :D Julie and so did Bob and little Violet :D Well done Jane with Dillon he ran out of his skin in that final and it was so close :D and a big well done to the northern dogs that ran today and got into the final :D I'm off now to bathe my burnt face and neck!!!! :lol: :lol:

Well done to all the dogs that ran today :thumbsup:

Sounds like you all had a great day :) made even better by the weather no doubt :)

An extra big WELL DONE to Julie, Maddie obviously did you proud :wub: :thumbsup:

Well done to all whippet finalist.Glad you all had a good day and the weather was kind. Hope you all remembered to put your suncream on :)

Well done Peppermint Perfection :thumbsup: , also huge Congrats to WCRCh Alethia and WCRCh Braecombe Nadal truly deserved win :thumbsup: Well done WCRCh Evansent ( Paki boy to looser girl) a fantastic boy :thumbsup: of course our little girl WCRCh Summa Breeze :wub: 9 wins now :D and WCRCh Run at Mill ( always a winner to us peddies X ).

Well done WCRCh Run at Mill ( always a winner to us peddies X ).
WCRCH run at mill.................the peoples champion :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Lovely owners ...........Fantastic dog :thumbsup:
Yep I have always enjoyed running against them. They are such nice people even if their blasted dog keeps on beating mine. :) On the very rare occasion that Ralph has been beaten by one of mine (yes it has happened ;) ) Robin is always the first person to come over and congratulate me a true sportsperson as is Janine, Chris and Norman. But then like I said after the Easter open I've throughly enjoyed the laughs and sportsmanship that happens with the heavyweights. We take the mickey our of each other summat chronic. Can't speak for the other groups 'cause up to now I haven't a smaller one to race. But I'm sure that it's the same with them.

Oh hell this is getting soppy now. That Julie person on the other hand.............. Where shall I start................. :lol: Maddie is well named - Perfection (not the owner of course just the dog) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back