The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2 From K9 Getting Married....

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i hope everyone here will join me in wishing nichola and frankie all the best for the weekend as finally theyre getting married ! im just back from visiting them both and i have to admit no sign of nerves from either :eek: personally mate if i was marrying her..well id be shitting it :eek: :sweating: :sweating:

[SIZE=14pt] BEST WISHES FROM ME TO YOU 2[/SIZE]

John-1.gif

all the best to them both!good luck,long life and happiness be yours. :luck: :D john you couldnt handle a lady like nichola :- " shes no wallflower or shrinking violet!she can stand up for herself and she takes no crap from noone! :cheers:

Lot's of this :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: Nicola & Frankie.From the family n me.Just thought id say,hope Seamus is'nt the best man mate,as i would'nt trust him with the ring.In fact after the All Ireland,i would'nt trust him,full stop..........Have a good one Nic & Frankie. ...Billy...

congratulations!!! :cheers: i hope you have a great day and long and happy future :huggles:

kris said:
shes no wallflower or shrinking violet!she can stand up for herself and she takes no crap from noone! :cheers:
Best type of woman going! :D

All the best to you both, hope you have a brilliant day and many many more to come. :cheers:

Wonder if we'll have another future K9 wedding? Hmm can just see Vicky now walking up a dog track with Ella and her kids as bridesmaids!! (w00t)

:cheers: Cheers everyone, hopefully we will be sober enough to remember it LOL

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fra & Ninja Nik :ph34r:

CONGRATULATIONS !!

ALL THE BEST FOR A VERY HAPPY AND HEALTHY FUTURE TOGETHER !!

Tracey x

:cheers: best wishes on your big day :thumbsup:

:luck: with many happy years together :huggles: to follow :huggles:

:cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS !! [/SIZE]

(w00t) :D :cheers:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] :cheers:

stormydog said:
i hope everyone here will join me in wishing nichola and frankie all the best for the weekend as finally theyre getting married !  im just back from visiting them both and i have to admit no sign of nerves from either  :eek:   personally mate if i was marrying her..well  id be shitting it  :eek:   :sweating:   :sweating:

John-1.gif

:thumbsup: Goodluck Frankie and Nichola, try and keep your mind on those wonerful dogs off yours and not children yet. :lol:

[ ;) Have a wonderful life together. ;) :teehee: Diane.

stormydog said:
:eek:   personally mate if i was marrying her..well  id be shitting it  :eek:   :sweating:   :sweating:
Such sweet sentiments from Stormy... o:)

Best wishes for the upcoming nuptials. :thumbsup:

Good lukc for the big day - we want loads of pic's!!!!! :cheers:

:luck: :cheers: Congratulations and Good Luck for the future :cheers: :luck:

gabbitas31 said:
stormydog said:
i hope everyone here will join me in wishing nichola and frankie all the best for the weekend as finally theyre getting married !  im just back from visiting them both and i have to admit no sign of nerves from either  :eek:    personally mate if i was marrying her..well  id be shitting it  :eek:    :sweating:    :sweating:

John-1.gif

:thumbsup: Goodluck Frankie and Nichola, try and keep your mind on those wonerful dogs off yours and not children yet. :lol:

[ ;) Have a wonderful life together. ;) :teehee: Diane.

too late diane we already have one lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back