The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2005 Shows

Katana

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What Ch shows and breed club shows are you all going to next year?

I'm going to Manchester & Crufts,& will probably go to NCWC,Nat.whippet & whippet club,but i'm not going to look any further than them at the moment.

Oh,& I'm going to the whippet super match with Poppy :thumbsup:

Im gong to go to any that Debs ( Alflnn ) isnt ;) :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]JOKE !!![/SIZE]

I look at shows nearer the time , see what my dogs look like and

a ) Do I really want that judges opinion ?( Are they honest (w00t) )

b ) will they appreciate what fantasic whippets I have :- "

c) How far is it ?

d) Can I afford it ?

e ) Should I stay at home and give some one else a chance ;)

Honestly , to be serious :clown: Im doing Manchester , Crufts , NWC ( Cos its local ) and the open show of South Yorkshire Whippet Club . ( Localish , good judge ,and I always go , who ever is judging o:) )and of course they have PIE AND PEAS :wub: :wub:

Thats as far as I have thought at present ,

:oops: forgot about SYWC,even though Jax is going :( ,I'll be there too,most certainly can't miss their scrummy trifles!! :thumbsup:

JAX said:
a ) Do I really want that judges opinion ?( Are they honest  (w00t) )
b ) will they appreciate what fantasic whippets I have  :- "
I dont care about that stuff. I just want to win :rant:

JAX said:
I look at shows nearer the time , see what my dogs look like and
a ) Do I really want that judges opinion ?( Are they honest 

b ) will they appreciate what fantasic whippets I have 

c)  How far is it ?

d) Can I afford it ?

e ) Should I stay at home and give some one else a chance  ;)

Honestly , to be serious  :clown:   Im doing Manchester , Crufts , NWC ( Cos its local ) and the open show of South Yorkshire Whippet Club . ( Localish , good judge ,and I always go , who ever is judging  o:) )and of course they have PIE AND PEAS  :wub:   :wub:
JAX

Surely a & b are mutually exclusive? :cheers:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

We aren't doing Crufts

We cant do SYWC

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Looking at the list of Ch shows I think we will be doing possibly 6 to 8 due to judges and/or distance/

Can anyone complete the missing ones for me please?

NIWC

Border Union

Darlington

I seem to recall seeing at least BU & Darlington on here but forgot to record them :oops:

dawn said:
Can anyone complete the missing ones for me please?NIWC

Border Union

Darlington

I seem to recall seeing at least BU & Darlington on here but forgot to record them  :oops:
Border Union ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Robin Searle

Darlington ...........Zola Rawson

Sorry cant help with NIWC :wacko:

Im missing S Counties . Can you help Dawn ,?and what dates are NCWC , W C of Scot,, Windsor, NEWS and WC of Wales ?

Please

Thanx Jax

Just updated the attached list with the info we have.......

The dates are correct to the best of our knowledge but think SOME of the general shows may be 1st day rather than hound day.

Would be pleased to get the missing stuff if poss :D

Dawn,on your list,the national whippet ch show is on 2nd may,but on the jr whippet calendar,it's on 5th June,which one is correct??? :blink:

I would have thought it would be May :blink:

I don't think I will be doing Crufts - too awkward with having to work the 4 days as well, but will be going to the Whippet Club this year. Not sure what else probably just Paignton & S Counties. Haven't really got anything to show :( But will probably take Archie along to these couple and start handling him again myself :)

Im going to all the wrong ones again this year :b Regardless of distance or quality of judging. Its a simple system but it seems to suit me :blink:

dawn said:
Thanx Jax
Just updated the attached list with the info we have.......

The dates are correct to the best of our knowledge but think SOME of the general shows may be 1st day rather than hound day.

Would be pleased to get the missing stuff if poss :D
I know its a pain , :- " Dawn , but could we please have the CORRECT dates of when Whippets are on , as some people need to know the CORRECT dates for booking days off. :wacko:

BTW , Im not one of them ;)

PS hopefully getting your bedding 2morrow ( 3rd time of trying !!) :))

JAX said:
could we please have the CORRECT dates of when Whippets are on , as some people need to know the CORRECT dates for booking days off.  :wacko:
BTW , Im not one of them  ;)
Aha so JAX only works hours the that fit her position in life. :cheers:

Will review the dates and see what I can come up with - anyone have the Breed Council printout? Does this have dates or just judges??

Did ask some time ago for show dates for breed clubs but got very little response (Thanx Jan ) maybe there is no-one other than SYWC & MWC who read and post on here :- " :- "

Let me know when you have the beddding as we is getting fairly desperate. Nearly had to use tea-bags :oops: :oops: and they are awfully messy ('specially if used)

Hi There

Whippet showing starter here and all geared up for some action in 2005!

Dog ready for showing in February and havent got a clue where to start :wacko:

He has just won his first BPIM and BIM (unofficially as he is only 4 months and it was held for a bit of xmas fun) so i have got to get my :oops: into gear with him!!!!

So i am looking for a bit of moral guidance from "the regulars" and wondering where's best to go in 2005.

Denise

Welcome to K9 Denise ,

Where do you live ? then we can tell you where you nearest shows are , aslo how about some pics of your puppy and what breeding is he ?

Nosey aint I (w00t) :- "

Jackie and the [SIZE=21pt]MULCAIR WHIPPETS [/SIZE]

Yes, welcome Denise. Im sure we will all help as much as our feeble brians will allow. Where are you?

We will be going to Southern Counties but only to watch.

Judge for NIWC Frank Kane, the show will run back to back with Belfast Ch Show, so two sets of tickets on the same weekend!!

Also, if anyone wants to be considered for the NIWC judging lists, email me and I will send you a questionaire, either by email or post.

Merry Christmas,

Janet

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back