The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2006 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Congrats Jill.

And congrats to you too Kerry!

Mum went to Proston today with Cara. Judge was supposed to be Mr G Minchinton but he couldn't come so Mr K Iggledon judged the group. Mrs S Brown judged GS

Only two whippets

Intermediate Bitch

Tamard Hecof Aparty RC McGovern

Open Bitch

Ch Aslan My Cherie Amour CC BOB OIG OIS McCrindle

Thanks Lana. I really enjoyed myself today. Only a small show as there were three championship shows on today all within easy distance of Brisbane. Sometimes it makes me so mad that the dog world has so many shows that it competes against itself for entries. No wonder show secretaries are so concerned with the dop in entries.

Cheers Jill

Congrats Jill, Irene( Mum Aslan) and to Kerry. Nice wins for you all. :cheers:

As for shows- I'm sure that we'd all agree that we'd prefer quality over quantity. A few less shows with some better/ newer/ unfamiliar/ less predictable judges may just bring a few people out a bit more often.

My congratulations to Lana and Kerry for there wins over the weekend.

Jill

Well done to you both, just keep up the good work :cheers:

Karen said:

What's going on you Ozzie K'9ers. No interesting show results to hand this weekend!!!!! (w00t) I heard a BLACK whippet bitch got the Group at Kerang on the weekend.. (w00t) (w00t)

And, also what happened at Yarra Glen today.... Did you all waste your money!!!!! lol

Cheers - Sued :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Sue Delaney1 said:
What's going on you Ozzie K'9ers.  No interesting show results to hand this weekend!!!!! (w00t)   I heard a BLACK whippet bitch got the Group at Kerang on the weekend.. (w00t)   (w00t)  
Cheers - Sued  :cheers:   :cheers:   :cheers:

I don't know anything about a black whippet bitch but a certain little black Iggy bitch took RESERVE IN SHOW in Mackay yesterday! :D :D :p :p

See Iggy forum for details, if you're interested.

Ch Aslan That's Amore took CC dog on Sat and Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour took CC bitch on Sunday -- full results later.

What's going on you Ozzie K'9ers.  No interesting show results to hand this weekend!!!!! (w00t)
Heidi ( Ch Parnew somethin Aboucha ) CC & Lilly ( Calahorra Drury Lane ) RCC and Junior In Group, yesterday at Brighton, Mr M Tonks (Tas)

Pic Of Lilly at Hobart Runner Up In Show at " Champions Of The Future " ( Junior age group only ) last weekend !

Sue Delaney1 said:
Karen said:

What's going on you Ozzie K'9ers. No interesting show results to hand this weekend!!!!! (w00t) I heard a BLACK whippet bitch got the Group at Kerang on the weekend.. (w00t) (w00t)

Was that Johny Mac's whippet? :oops:

Sue Delaney1 said:
Karen said:

And, also what happened at Yarra Glen today.... Did you all waste your money!!!!! lol

Cheers - Sued :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Last Monday 13/03/2006 Labour Day Holiday, Warragul & District Kennel Club Inc., Ms M Clegg:

BOB Dachlah Rare Ruby

RBOB & Dog CC Grand Ch Taejaan Moulin Rouge

RCC Bitch Sheberghan Dalliance

RCC Dog (Sorry didn't have a catalogue)

Cartman said:
Sue Delaney1 said:
Karen said:

Was that Johny Mac's whippet? :oops:

Not as far as I know (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

parnew said:
What's going on you Ozzie K'9ers.  No interesting show results to hand this weekend!!!!! (w00t)
Heidi ( Ch Parnew somethin Aboucha ) CC & Lilly ( Calahorra Drury Lane ) RCC and Junior In Group, yesterday at Brighton, Mr M Tonks (Tas)

Pic Of Lilly at Hobart Runner Up In Show at " Champions Of The Future " ( Junior age group only ) last weekend !

Smart looking bitch , but I personnally think she is over stretched making her topline fall away . Just M :wacko: O

/

Phone results only as I am not entered anywhere at the moment.

Oakey Agi Soc.

18/3/06

Dog CC Ch Sheberghan Silk Road

Bitch CC Ch Sheberghan The Romance

BOB Ch. Sheberghan The Romance and runner up in group

R/up BOB Ch Sheberghan Silk Road

Durack Showgrounds Brisbane 19/3/06

Bitch CC Sheberghan The Romance

BOB Ch Shebergan The Romance

R/up BOB May have been the Res CC bitch of Vicky Shaws from N.Z. Durhamhire ????????????

Jill

oakway said:
/Phone results only as I am not entered anywhere at the moment.

Oakey Agi Soc.

18/3/06

Bitch CC Ch Sheberghan The Romance

BOB Ch. Sheberghan The Romance and runner up in group

R/up BOB Ch Sheberghan Silk Road

Durack Showgrounds Brisbane 19/3/06

Bitch CC Sheberghan The Romance

BOB Ch Shebergan The Romance

R/up BOB    May have been the Res CC bitch of Vicky Shaws from N.Z.  Durhamhire  ????????????

Jill

Oooooh (w00t) (w00t) Are there any other whippets being shown in Brizzy at the moment. lol

Cheers - Sued :cheers: :cheers:

Yes Sue there are. LOL

Although I was not their I was told there where quite a few exhibitors at Oakey.

Sorry don't know who else was at Durack.

Jill

Jill

I wasn't there, Trevor wasn't there, Pat wasn't there, Jill wasn't there- Sounds like Bruce and Vicki to me :clown: LOL

Seriously- entries are pretty inconsistent. Sometimes theres an entry of 20 or so and other times you can get 2 or 3 whippets. As we spoke about previously- a few too many show.

Congrats to all the Aussies who did well over the weekend :cheers:

gajo said:

Jill

I wasn't there, Trevor wasn't there, Pat wasn't there, Jill wasn't there- Sounds like Bruce and Vicki to me :clown: LOL

Seriously- entries are pretty inconsistent. Sometimes theres an entry of 20 or so and other times you can get 2 or 3 whippets. As we spoke about previously- a few too many show.

I must agree with you whole heartedly.

Jill

oakway said:
gajo said:

Jill

I must agree with you whole heartedly.

Jill

Phone Results.

Warwick Agi Show

Sorry I don't know any more than this.

BOB Whippet. Best Exhibit in Group and Intermediate in Group. Int. in Show.

Ch. Sheberghan The Romance

Jill

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back