The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2006 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Yep, RJ is off to his Granny's in Melbourne, wasn't sure if it was a secret, guess it aint if you know about it Katrina.

Well done Griff on your wins & new Champion - crikey, I go away for a weekend & takes me half an hour to catch up on the news, fantastic!

Hot off the press..... New Grand Champion for Australia - Thatcher - Aust Ch Devine That's My Opinion (Imp NZ) needed 12 points for his Gr Ch title, today at the Toowoomba Royal he won not only the breed but Best Of Group - so that gives him 25 points (pretty sure that's how the Aussies score it) ,.

Thatcher is the litter brother to RJ - NZ Gr Ch Devine By Public Opinion With Kana-ka - RJ gained his Gr Ch title last Sunday - not a bad week for the boys' breeders Nicole Harrison & Jackie Newton :thumbsup:

Go the kiwi boys!!

Lynda

Congrats to Thatcher & RJ, Nicole & Jackie.

Yep. RJ is coming for a holiday with me.

Noreen

shenace said:
Yep, RJ is off to his Granny's in Melbourne, wasn't sure if it was a secret, guess it aint if you know about it Katrina. 

Well done Griff on your wins & new Champion - crikey, I go away for a weekend & takes me half an hour to catch up on the news, fantastic!

Hot off the press.....  New Grand Champion for Australia - Thatcher - Aust Ch Devine That's My Opinion (Imp NZ) needed 12 points for his Gr Ch title, today at the Toowoomba Royal he won not only the breed but Best Of Group - so that gives him 25 points (pretty sure that's how the Aussies score it) ,.

Thatcher is the litter brother to RJ - NZ Gr Ch Devine By Public Opinion With Kana-ka - RJ gained his Gr Ch title last Sunday - not a bad week for the boys' breeders Nicole Harrison & Jackie Newton :thumbsup:

Go the kiwi boys!!

Lynda

Errrrrrrrrrr UmmmmmmmmmmErrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :- "

Me finks me made a boo boo. :b Well how was I supposed to know it was a secret!! (w00t)

If I know about it it aint no secret.

Apologies to Barnsmore and the owners.

Jill.

oakway said:
Errrrrrrrrrr UmmmmmmmmmmErrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  :- "
Me finks me made a boo boo.  :b   Well how was I supposed to know it was a secret!!  (w00t)

If I know about it it aint no secret.

Apologies to Barnsmore and the owners.

Jill.

It's no secret. The Jones boy ETC>>>> So the question is will it be out befor the Sight hound show????????? :cheers:

Congratulations to our K9 member Garry (gajo) on his winning the bitch CC with his Peperone bitch today at Toowoomba Royal. I believe he also got runner up of breed to the Devine dog well done to all.

Jill

Thanks Jill :thumbsup: Huge congrats to Vicki and Thatcher on the Grand Ch title and the Best In Group award.

Gabby's puppy daughter Lysnagah Lets Elope took minor in group and Trevors young dog also took a class in group- may have been Aust Bred. Not a bad effort by the whippets :D

oakway said:
Congratulations to our K9 member Garry (gajo) on his winning the bitch CC with his Peperone bitch today at Toowoomba Royal.  I believe he also got runner up of breed to the Devine dog well done to all.
Jill

:cheers: Well done Gabby & Gajo!!!!

Well done everybody!

Big hug and kiss to Gabby from us at Aslan :* :huggles:

:cheers: Congratulations to all. :cheers:

Gajo - would love to see photos of Gabby's babies.

Petal said:
Congrats to Thatcher & RJ, Nicole & Jackie.

Yep. RJ is coming for a holiday with me.

Noreen

As soon as I saw "Petal" as a name I just knew who it was. It is her to a tee.

G/day

J.

As soon as I saw "Petal" as a name I just knew who it was. It is her to a tee.

G/day

J.

Thought I had lurked lon enough. Time to maybe make a contribution.

cheers,

N :*

BEST IN SHOW TOOWOOMBA ROYAL 1/4/06

Judges

Group = Miss J. Browning South Africa

General Specials = Mr. R. Rotner Slovenia

BIS

The Whippet

Aust Grand Ch Devine That's My Opinion (IMP NZ)

Sire Eng. NZ. and Aust Ch Nevedith Rare Rogue (IMP UK)

Dam NZ Ch Kana-Ka On Ya Hobby Horse

Breeder Nicole Harrison and Jackie Newton

Owner Vicky Shaw.

Congratulations to Vicky and Thatcher.

Jill

:cheers: Thatcher went on to take BEST IN SHOW today at Toowoomba Royal. Huge congrats to Vicki. What a great way to bring up the Grand Ch title :)

Beat me to the punch Jill :D Petal should be pleased- her dog sired the Dog and Bitch CC winners. Welcome Petal :)

I am most positive she will be elated.

Congratulations Noreen and Rogue and congratulations to Nev, Edith and Editha.

Cheers Jill.

Canine Museum Foundation Inc Sun 2nd Apr Mr K Pierce (Vic) Group 4 & Mr T Syme (Vic) General Specials

Baby Puppy Dog

Peperone Golden Heart - Peperone Kennels

Minor Puppy Dog

Nabihah Numero Oono - K Lewis

Intermediate Dog

Byerley Paco Rabanne - L Doubleday

CHALLENGE - Nabihah Numero Oono

RESERVE - Byerley Paco Rabanne

Minor Puppy Bitch

Coridale Hearts Desire - G Virgo

Puppy Bitch

Bhealaich Luna Storm - A Davidson

Junior Bitch

Martinique Ballybuckle - L Doubleday

CHALLENGE - Martinique Ballybuckle

RESERVE - Coridale Hearts Desire

BOB - Martinique Ballybuckle

RUBOB - Nabihah Numero Oono

Whippets had a fun time in the group specials too!!!

Peperone Hearts Desire - Baby in Group & Baby in Show

Nabihah Numero Oono - Minor Puppy in Group

Martinique Ballybuckle - Junior In Group

And on a non related whippet brag our English Springer Spaniel got RUBOB from a strong entry!! Woo Hoo!!

Sunshine Coast Kennel Club

2 April 06

Judges Mr L Butler (NSW)- G4

Mr P Nordstrom( NSW) General Specials

No Male Dogs Present

Bitch CC/BOB/BIG/Best In Show Ch Peperone Highland Queen

Res CC/RUBOB/Minor In Group Lysnagah Piping Lane

Only 1 other whippet present on the day.

gab_BIS.jpg

Hey well done. As the old saying goes...........never knock back a BIS. Nice looking whippet & well earnt. :cheers:

WooHoo congratulations on your Best in Show. :cheers: How lovely two show this weekend and whippets win both and both by Rogue. :wub: :wub:

Jill

Bitch CC/BOB/BIG/Best In Show Ch Peperone Highland Queen

Res CC/RUBOB/Minor In Group Lysnagah Piping Lane

Well done Gajo. Nice pic too.

:cheers:

Petal

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back