The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2006 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: Huge congrat's Gary on your BIS with Gabby and also to her daughter for doing so well. Terrific weekend for you :thumbsup:

Cristina

Mychaka Whippets

Townsville

[SIZE=21pt]Yee-Hah!!!![/SIZE]

Way to go Gabby!!! Big hugs and kisses from me and the Aslan Whippets - you KNOW how we love you! And FINALLY Dad gives us a PICTURE! You must have to win more BIS to get him to put your pic on K9 more often! :p

Welcome to K9 Noreen! Good to see you. :thumbsup:

Congrats to Angus for Baby in Show - where's a pic for us to ooh and aah at?

Well Done to Louise and Krystal too!

I had a nice weekend away ...

Glastone KC Ch Show 2/4/06 Mr J Van Daalen

Junior Dog

Monderick Whispers RC JIG Abbott/Mangin/Roberts

State Bred Dog

Ch Aslan That's Amore CC BOB SBIG McCrindle

Aust Bred Dog

Gr Ch Taejaan Read All About It ABOB Smith/Veurman

Open Dog

Shalique Dareto Admire OOB Smith/Veurman

Intermediate Bitch

Tamard Sheer Delight 1st Brooks

Tuscka Temptation 2nd Callum

State Bred Bitch

Ch Kassdalee Cover Girl CC Smith/Veurman

Aust Bred Bitch

Ch Aslan Sensationalism McCrindle

Open Bitch

Ch Blakriva French Kiss 1st RC Irving/Bazzocco

Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour 2nd McCrindle

Glastone KC Ch Show 3/4/06 Mrs M Giles

Junior Dog

Monderick Whispers CC RUBOB Abbott/Mangin/Roberts

State Bred Dog

Ch Aslan That's Amore SBIG McCrindle

Aust Bred Dog

Gr Ch Taejaan Read All About It RC ABOB Smith/Veurman

Open Dog

Shalique Dareto Admire Smith/Veurman

Intermediate Bitch

Tuscka Temptation 1st Callum

Tamard Sheer Delight 2nd Brooks

State Bred Bitch

Ch Kassdalee Cover Girl RC Smith/Veurman

Aust Bred Bitch

Ch Aslan Sensationalism McCrindle

Open Bitch

Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour CC BOB McCrindle

Also the black Iggy, Wondoan Wings of Night, aka Miss Middy Midnight, was Reserve in Group at the Open Show on Saturday night and again at the Champ Show on Sunday. She really is doing well. :p

Miss Reba Fluffy Butt stayed home this weekend - she's not very fluffy at all at present. :(

Thanks guys for your congrats- first BIS for Gab after going RUBIS 5 times. Congrats to all of you who had some wins over the weekend.

Here is a pic of Piper- Lysnagah Piping Lane, one of Gabby's girls. This isn't a great pic but should give you a bit of an idea of what she looks like.

Piper.jpg

Well done gajo on BIS, Lovely pics. :D Well done to all the other winners :cheers:

aslan said:
[SIZE=21pt]Yee-Hah!!!![/SIZE]

Way to go Gabby!!! Big hugs and kisses from me and the Aslan Whippets - you KNOW how we love you! And FINALLY Dad gives us a PICTURE! You must have to win more BIS to get him to put your pic on K9 more often! :p

WELL DONE GAJO

Congrats to Angus for Baby in Show - where's a pic for us to ooh and aah at?

Well Done to Louise and Krystal too!

THE BABY IS NOT MINE<WELL DONE BILL EVA & ELLIE

ALSO WELL DONE LOUISE AND KRYSTAL

Piper is just gorgeous :wub: , and so is her mum. Congratulations on their wonderful wins - "BEST IN SHOW" - you must be over the moon.

Congratulations to you too Lana - another nice weekend for Aslan.

In fact, congrats to all who had a great weekend - especially little Harley who went so well for Bill on Sunday!!! :cheers:

I was really pleased with Halle's (Martinique Ballybuckle) result on the weekend and to make things even more special Jazz (Byerley Paco Rabanne), went DCC on Saturday at Bunyip!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done all , esp PEPERONE Kennel winners ................we still want pics

Thanks Lana,

I'm looking forward to getting back into the showring after quite an absence.

I'm even expecting a litter soon. :wacko:

Congratulations, you have been doing very well.

We definately need to see more photos of winners. :)

To get a picture of Harley ... someone is gonna have to educate Bill!!!! From all sources he's apparently still sleeping and not expected to wake up until at least Wednesday!! -_- (w00t)

Petal said:

Thanks Lana,

I'm even expecting :wacko:

WOW :cheers: "Your expecting". :D I thought you were over all that kid stuff!!!! :oops:

I'm even expecting :wacko: a litter.

WOW :cheers: "Your expecting". :D I thought you were over all that kid stuff!!!! :oops:

Obviously Gremlins in the works cut off the end of message. :oops:

You're definately correct. Plenty of grand-kids & grand-dogs. LOL

aslan said:
Glastone KC Ch Show  2/4/06  Mr J Van Daalen
Glastone KC Ch Show  3/4/06  Mrs M Giles

I got the dates wrong (duh!) and no-one commented :blink:

Saturday was 1/4/06 and Sun was 2/4/06

Piper's looking good Gary.

Congtrats Kerry on winning your class in group with your Hungarian Viszla boy on Sunday. Your girl looks stunning :thumbsup: How about a pic here for us.

The link that you gave us shows Thatcher( BIS Winner) and Gemma, one of our girls from Gabby- looks a bit like mum hey!

Wow - it's all coming clear to me now - I always wondered who Gabby was, she looks lovely - congrat's on the BIS - go the whippets!

We've been a bit quiet - however, pleased to report one of my agility owners has just titled her Lulu daughter, Isis is now known as Racing Ch Shenace Moon Godess - very exciting as it's my first Racing Champ, so now Lulu has produced champions that have won in the all breeds ring, specialty ring & on the racing track, so thrilled for her :)

Here is a piccy of my wee Rogue & Woody Grandson - only 6wks old but already has the attitude of a king, long may it live :D

:cheers: Congratulations on the Racing Title :cheers: and the little man looks stunning :wub:

Here is a piccy of my wee Rogue & Woody Grandson - only 6wks old but already has the attitude of a king, long may it live :D

It's a really nice litter, good luck with them. :thumbsup:

Just looked at the pic of Gabby on the website , now come on who changed PROOF to POOF on her pic !! (w00t)

Now if it had been Cartman handling I could have understood :oops: :eek:

Super looking bitch though, and love that 6 weeks pup :wub: whats his name going to be ? so we can follow his progress

JAX said:
Just looked at the pic of Gabby on the website , now come on who changed PROOF to POOF  on her pic !! (w00t)   Now if it had been Cartman handling I could have understood  :oops:   :eek:

Super looking bitch though, and love that 6 weeks pup  :wub:   whats his name going to be ? so we can follow his progress

:lol: Didn't even pick that up Jax- had a friend email it a day ago and still didn't notice it :clown: Mr May's idea of a joke or a good hacker :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back