The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2006 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
gajo said:
;) Public Nuisance

Glad to here your newbi has arrived safe and sound Cristina

Shouldn't talk about Cartman like that Whipowill.He's a very respected member of the whippet community :lol:

:- " ..........Gee gajo I thought it was all just a matter of

PUBLIC PERCEPTION !!

After all who knows what

JOE PUBLIC

thinks...... :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Man you guys are great :thumbsup: Will definately be using some of these names - there are some :blink: one's in there, another friend in Oz suggested Public Toilet - ewwwwww..... :x what are these Aussies like??

Keep em comin!!

Seems you've gone quiet Cristina :p - All will be revealed - I know who the new addition is, but my lips are sealed :x Public Outcry - there's one!

whipowill said:
gajo said:
;) Public Nuisance

Shouldn't talk about Cartman like that Whipowill.He's a very respected member of the whippet community :lol:

PUBLIC PERCEPTION !!

You guys got the right Cartman?

Cartman said:
whipowill said:
gajo said:
;) Public Nuisance

PUBLIC PERCEPTION !!

You guys got the right Cartman?

:oops: Well cartman if we got it wrong we will have to make a

PUBLIC APOLOGY.........

on a

PUBLIC FORUM!! :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thats a matter for PUBLIC DEBATE whipowill and I belive an apology to cartman would expose us to a great deal of PUBLIC HUMILIATION to not mention the PUBLIC RIDICULE :nuke: that would go with it.

gajo said:
Well thats a matter for PUBLIC DEBATE whipowill and I belive an apology to cartman would expose us to a great deal of PUBLIC HUMILIATION to not mention the PUBLIC RIDICULE :nuke: that would go with it.

Well, then you had better stop, because you are stiring up PUBLIC ANIMOSITY. LOL

Jill

oakway said:
gajo said:

Well, then you had better stop, because you are stiring up PUBLIC ANIMOSITY. LOL

Jill

I think afer all the public debate and laughter over this subject I may just have to use the PUBLIC CONVIENCE!!!!

Jill

:D You guys are awesome - I have enough names for about 20 litters, plus gettin that public entertainment- that public theme rocks :thumbsup:

Cartman & Whippowill - sounds like you 2 have some PDA issues :huggles: Public Display Of Affection :p

shenace said:
:D You guys are awesome - I have enough names for about 20 litters, plus gettin that public entertainment- that public theme rocks  :thumbsup: Cartman & Whippowill - sounds like you 2 have some PDA issues  :huggles:   Public Display Of Affection :p

PDA, not heard of that one befor. :( I know VPL. :b Visable Panyie Line. :cheers:

But when I think of it, there has been PDA to me in the past. 8) Like a lot have told me to "get F&%$#@D." :lol: Does that count? :cheers:

Righty-o, enough hi-jacking of the show results thread people - let 's get back to business ;)

I've just had one of the best days ever!!!!

Moranbah KC 8/4/06 Mrs C P Butler (NSW) (Mrs Butler told me she owned the first Calahorra Whippet champion and had her (?) for 16 wonderful years)

Junior Dog

Monderick Whispers RC ? Abbott/Mangin/Roberts

State Bred Dog

Ch Aslan That's Amore CC SBIG McCrindle

Open Dog

Ch Kassdalee Major Scoop McLeod

Puppy Bitch

Kassdalee Devil Woman Oakes/Philp

Intermediate Bitch

Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour McCrindle

Aust Bred Bitch

Ch Aslan Playing To Win 1st Grendon

Bulgaroo My Abberdeen 2nd Oakes/Philp

Open Bitch

Ch Aslan Sensationalism CC BOB [SIZE=14pt]BIG[/SIZE] OIG McCrindle GRAND is not seeming quite so unattainable now....

Ch Blakriva French Kiss 2nd RCC RUBOB Bazzocco/Irving

AND ... Miss Midnight (Iggy) was BEST IN GROUP in the toy group so I had to get a handler for General Specials. Imagine that ... having TWO dogs in the GS line-up.

AND Miss Reba Fluffy Butt took CC and RUBOB and her class in group. This was a relief ... we have had a long and inexplicable period of "fear factor" with Reba and over the last month or so she has been slowly improving and yesterday she was close to being her old self again.

What a day! The only thing that could have made it any better was if Layla or Midnight had taken BIS or RIS.

Moranbah KC 9/4/06 Mrs L G Butler (NSW)

Junior Dog

Monderick Whispers RC ? Abbott/Mangin/Roberts

State Bred Dog

Ch Aslan That's Amore CC RUBOB SBIG McCrindle

Open Dog

Ch Kassdalee Major Scoop McLeod

Puppy Bitch

Kassdalee Devil Woman Oakes/Philp

Intermediate Bitch

Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour CC BOB McCrindle

Aust Bred Bitch

Ch Aslan Playing To Win 1st Grendon

Bulgaroo My Abberdeen 2nd Oakes/Philp

Open Bitch

Ch Blakriva French Kiss RCC Bazzocco/Irving

Ch Aslan Sensationalism 2nd McCrindle

and today Miss Midnight was RIG (and has 5 points to go for her championship) and Reba had the day off to rest on her laurels. :p

Fantastic results Lana,well done, what you going to do when all three are up for BIS, get another breed :D

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt] Big Congrates Lana ![/SIZE] :thumbsup:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Lana!!![/SIZE] :cheers:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What a great day for you Lana- :cheers: Congratulations- if you won anymore there was bound to be a PUBLIC OUTCRY from the other exhibitors. The First Callahora champion that the Butlers owned was a dog that apparently loved to chase and eat rabbits.

I hear that Trevor Cooney's bitch Montana took BIS at Gayndah on Saturday :cheers: Thats 3 BIS whippets in a week :p . Rod Slingsby had a Bitch take Res in Group at Pine Rivers KC yesterday- she was the only whippet present- bigger whippet entries in the bush this weekend.

gajo said:
The First Callahora champion that the Butlers owned was a dog that apparently loved to chase and eat rabbits.
Mmmm - she told me that too! Cleaned the property out of them apparently! I will have to give Wendye an email. I'd like to know who the dog was. I didn't ask Mrs Butler - I get nervous when judges chat to me in the ring and I just say things like, 'Yes' 'No' 'Really?' 'How lovely!' :b Silly isn't it, but I just tend to clam up for fear of saying something stupid :blink:

aslan said:
I've just had one of the best days ever!!!!

:D Wow! Congratulations Lana, and everyone who had good wins over the weekend.

:cheers: And...congrats to 'RJ's' offspring in NZ and the USA for great results over the weekend.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back