The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2006 Oz & Nz Show Results

Great weekend Lana :thumbsup: Love it when the whippeys take the group's & higher awards - what u see is what you get with the hairless critters. Am looking forward to easter - lots of chocky with my name on it :D Good luck to all those heading to the Sydney Royal - Master Alex will be in the open dog class competing against his daddy - yikes, I am getting a butterfly belly just thinking about it :x If anyone on the list is going, please give him a big hug from us in Kiwiland, we miss his wild antics :b

Hi Guy's

Sorry to keep you in suspense (except for Lynda) but haven't got the internet on at home at present so have to jut things in during work hours. :)

The new edition is a Pharoah Hound - Am/Aust Ch Laej High Flier bred by Jay Green. I thank Jay for entrusting me with this multi in show winner. She has had some marvelous wins to date and I hope to do her proud as well - will be a very inexperience handler on the end of the lead, trying to practice but it hasn't stopped raining here. Poor Pippa must think she's come to a place that never has sunshine. The whippets have their noses out of joint just a little bit and Steelie thinks its just another girl to add to his harem.

At the end of the month though there will be another addition for us here, a lovely bitch being sent to me for a period of showing then for a mating with Steelie - can't wait for that.

Will post some pic's when I have more time.

Congratulation's Lana on your wins - will we be seeing you at Easter? Bring your rubber boots!!!!

All the best to those attending the Sydney Royal - special little best wishes to Alex - fingers crossed Lynda.

Cristina

Mychaka Whippets

[SIZE=21pt]W T G Lana , what a great weekend !!!!!![/SIZE]

WELL DONE

Congratulations Lana, what a wonderful weekend, should be more of those.

Jill

Hey dont you guys think that Noleen Brown from "Dancing with the stars", looks like Petal. :D Well I think so. :cheers:

Anyone doing the shows in Christchurch this week end? :)

Hey Cartman

Who are you?? Are you a kiwi?? Do you mean Christchurch NZ??

shenace said:
Hey Cartman
Who are you?? Are you a kiwi??  Do you mean Christchurch NZ??

New Zullund. Only Christchurch I know. :lol: But I aint from there. Fair dumkim & bugga :cheers:

One of my co-ownes is judging there each day. :) But not Hounds. :(

Well - that was helpful - NOT! only Aussie doing those shows (different Island to where we live) is Gouzos - see he's a gundog judge too.. I am an exhibitor of English Pointers & on occassion help the wife of the pointer breeder with her top winning Irish - c'mon Cartman - a few clue's (w00t) it is doing my head in :blink: You leave off the fish & chups!!

Yep it's Nick G. Geoff love has some of our stuff too. :teehee:

Cristina, WOW! A pharoah! Can't wait to see her - is she entered for Easter? Yes I'll up there. 4 hrs north, compared to 8 hrs south - had to go for the cheaper option.

aaahhhhhaaaaaa...... I'm there (w00t) Geoff & Kerry are the proud owners of Mr Alex Love-Hutt (ex Shenace - NZ) :D Does that mean we will be related as far as grandparents are concerned? :thumbsup:

shenace said:
aaahhhhhaaaaaa...... I'm there  (w00t) Geoff & Kerry are the proud owners of Mr Alex Love-Hutt (ex Shenace - NZ)  :D   Does that mean we will be related as far as grandparents are concerned? :thumbsup:

Could be. they have some bitch's with our Kennel name on them. I still have not seen him yet. I go to so few shows. o:)

aslan said:
Cristina,  WOW!  A pharoah!  Can't wait to see her - is she entered for Easter?  Yes I'll up there.  4 hrs north, compared to 8 hrs south - had to go for the cheaper option.
[SIZE=14pt]Happy Easter to all. Wish I was going to Sydney. :x [/SIZE]

Keep those results posted gang. :luck:

Dog Challenge Sydney Royal Collooney Silver Jigolo

:cheers: Go Barney :cheers:

More to follow Griff

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back