The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2006 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The puppies are going to be a "Public" Litter as their father is NZ GR Ch Devine By Public Opinion With Kanaka. I am thinking that young Jordi's pedigree name will be Shenace The Publican - and will change his pet name to Elliot - I am a Coronation Street fan - didn't think he quite looked like a Fred! Here is a piccy of his brother Ben. I had one wee girl but she's not going to make the grade for the show ring, bummer as I was going to register her Shenace Caught Kissn In Public, that's life.

JAX said:
Just looked at the pic of Gabby on the website , now come on who changed PROOF to POOF  on her pic !! (w00t)   Now if it had been Cartman handling I could have understood  :oops:   :eek:

Super looking bitch though, and love that 6 weeks pup  :wub:   whats his name going to be ? so we can follow his progress

Word is Jax,you have a "new". What's her name? :D

Love Gabby, not surprised at your great wins :wub:

Little Eliot looks a real cracker, just hope he doesnt end up like his namesake (w00t)

Yikes - that's a point - Uncle Fred is rather large - am open to suggestions as long as it has Public in the pedigree name - we are allowed 25 letters (must include kennel name - Shenace) and he's still a dot, so he doesn't really come to his pet name - will put it out to the list :thumbsup:

shenace said:
The puppies are going to be a "Public" Litter as their father is NZ GR Ch Devine By Public Opinion With Kanaka.  I am thinking that young Jordi's pedigree name will be Shenace The Publican - and will change his pet name to Elliot - I am a Coronation Street fan - didn't think he quite looked like a Fred!  Here is a piccy of his brother Ben.  I had one wee girl but she's not going to make the grade for the show ring, bummer as I was going to register her Shenace Caught Kissn In Public, that's life.

Public House

Public Holiday

Public Facility

Public Knowledge

Shenace, if you were to repeat the mating would it then be the "re-public" litter? :cheers:

Hee heee.... re-public, yikes, imagine the options - I do reckon you have to be careful with naming puppies, they have an uncanny knack of growing up to be just like their namesakes - I have know a chuck - and he did everytime he went in his owners car, a horse - and he grew up to be one, a Pip (short for Pipsqueak) and she was - think Uncle Fred will have to be re-visited

:wub: the boys at Shenace

(but just a little bias) when's my mini Steelie arriving. :D

Cristina Fornasier

Mychaka Whippets

Cartman said:
shenace said:
The puppies are going to be a "Public" Litter as their father is NZ GR Ch Devine By Public Opinion With Kanaka.  I am thinking that young Jordi's pedigree name will be Shenace The Publican - and will change his pet name to Elliot - I am a Coronation Street fan - didn't think he quite looked like a Fred!  Here is a piccy of his brother Ben.  I had one wee girl but she's not going to make the grade for the show ring, bummer as I was going to register her Shenace Caught Kissn In Public, that's life.

Public House

Public Holiday

Public Facility

Public Knowledge

Shenace, if you were to repeat the mating would it then be the "re-public" litter? :cheers:

I'd be worried about typos in catalogues where they forgot the L :oops: (w00t)

Ewwww... yeah - typo's are a thing of reality - are you saying one should be named short n curly!! :x

When do you want your Steelie boy Cristina - you know I have one for you :D

Must go & cut 112 nails :blink:

Lynda

:D :D I better book his flight now then before you change your mind. :D

The new venture arrived yesterday - she's a bit of darling - think I'll have quite a bit of fun with her.

Cristina

Mychaka Whippets

Mychaka said:
Lynda
:D   :D I better book his flight now then before you change your mind. :D

The new venture arrived yesterday - she's a bit of darling - think I'll have quite a bit of fun with her.

Cristina

Mychaka Whippets

Any pics Cristina? :)

C'mon Cris, Fess Up ... Whatcha Got? and where from?

shenace said:
Yikes - that's a point - Uncle Fred is rather large - am open to suggestions as long as it has Public in the pedigree name - we are allowed 25 letters (must include kennel name - Shenace) and he's still a dot, so he doesn't really come to his pet name - will put it out to the list :thumbsup:

Public Image

Public Opinion

Public Declaration

Greet the Public

"Public Heir Apparent" (w00t)

Beat that........... o:)

Karen said:
Cartman said:

"Public Heir Apparent" (w00t)

Beat that........... o:)

THAT would be very hard to beat Cartman, (w00t) (w00t) :D but we will work on it :thumbsup:

"Public Landing Strip" o:)

"Public Play Area" :sweating: :teehee:

"Public Arena" :thumbsup: :wub:

"Public Swimming Pool" :eek: :b

Keep working............. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Public Barmaid :cheers:

Public Prosecutor :eek:

Great looking pups Lynda :thumbsup:

C'mon Christina - time to fess up on the new Edition. "tut tut" for keeping it quiet for so long :p

gajo said:
Public Barmaid :cheers:
Public Prosecutor :eek:

Great looking pups Lynda :thumbsup:

C'mon Christina - time to fess up on the new Edition. "tut tut" for keeping it quiet for so long :p

;) Public Nuisance

Glad to here your newbi has arrived safe and sound Cristina

Public address system

Public Hanging (watch for typos on this one) 8)

Public Republican

Public Pellican

Public right of way

;) Public Nuisance

Glad to here your newbi has arrived safe and sound Cristina

Shouldn't talk about Cartman like that Whipowill.He's a very respected member of the whippet community :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back