The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2007 Oz & Nz Show Results

aslan

a totally addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It's just gone midnight here in Oz and I've just finished watching the fantastic fireworks in Sydney on the tele.

I've taken it on as my job to start this thread each year so I thought what better time than now. Hopefully there will have been some people at New Year's shows tonight and the thread is ready for them to post their results.

May you all have great fortune in the rings this year!

Happy new year to you Lana. c'mon you Aussie start postin those results :thumbsup:

Didn't anybody go to New Year's Eve shows?

aslan said:
Nope. Spent the night at my sisters on the harbour admiring the fireworks. :cheers: Much better than sitting around Erskine Park at a dog show.

Happy New Year

Toni

Ridgesetter said:
aslan said:
Nope. Spent the night at my sisters on the harbour admiring the fireworks. :cheers: Much better than sitting around Erskine Park at a dog show.

Happy New Year

Toni

Sorry, I havn't any show news to report either. I went up to Sydney to visit Chris & Rhonda Tait & their new puppies. I went on Jetstar so I couldn't be tempted to bring one home with me. Hey ho, she arrives here tomorrow afternoon!

I've got photos of her in my email in box but I don't know how to get them from there to here. Can anyone help by sending me a step by step instruction?

Happy New Year to all.

Gail Knightbridge.

I went to the 4 shows at Lancefield held on the 29,30 and 31st ...

First and second shows I wasn't entered! I was handling a friends Pharoh that she got from Qld :wub: ... Very cute and very different to showing a dobe and whippet!! Whippet judging went to Leigh McVilly's Taejaan boy that won the specialty. He needs one more challenge for his Grand Championship ... I think he's about 4 points shy!! :cheers:

Second show went to Ray Barwick's girl that they bred ... can't remember the name (sorry!!!)

Third show went to Johnson's Taejaan boy that has recently got his Grand Ch. (I think he was reserve dog at the specialty) Her bitch got her last points for her championship so they were really happy...

Last show, can't say as I wasn't there for most of the day (I seem to remember someone saying that Johnson's Taejann boy got Runner Up in Group, but don't take that as gospel as I wasn't really with it!! Also think that a whippet got Minor in Group as well...

Connie was dehydrated from having the runs and she'd been on a drip at the Vets Saturday night ... basically turned up to get my stuff off mum and dad on the Sunday. (Had left in such a rush on the Saturday that I'd left my wallet behind!!) Needless to say Connie is back to her usual noisy self and loving her diet of boiled chicken and rice!!! :wacko:

Woo-hoo - Go You Good Thing Darcy :thumbsup: - Gr Ch Taejaan One Step Closer - owned by Jenny Johnson and Molly Rule-Steele .... father of my Dino & Aime. :wub:

And Miss Kate getting her title too - she's Darcy's daughter as well - Jen will be chuffed. :D

Thanks for those results Elly. I'm sure I will hear the details from Jen in the next day or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found out from the Ozdog list that Leigh McVilly's Padan, got his final points today for his Grand Championship, with a BOB and Aust Bred in Group. Also his daughter Mirra got her final points for her Ch Title.

She also managed to get BOB and Junior in Group with Chewy the ridgeback

What a day!! Congrats!! :cheers:

Wasn't there today, so I don't know who else was entered, but will post results of tomorrows show if I can steal the catalogue off mum!!

Cheers

Hi folks,

Here are the results of yesterday's NZ National Whippet Show. I couldn't stay for the racing/forum today, but I am sure they are still all having great fun. There was a fabulous trophy table, and Pauline was thorough and very pleasant.

Her judging was very consistent: Best in Show (my Sassafras) was mother of Reserve Best in Show (Harriet), dog challenge and reserve challenge both sired by Khabaray Hugo Boss.

As a little brag, I was so happy with my darling pretty-boy Jasper (Ch Skyeway Jack Sparrow). He was not only the youngest by 2.5 years in Open Dog class, he also performed with a toasted nut: he must have been sunbathing on his back and his little white plum (the other is pigmented) was toasty crisp...what a little soldier he is. And, although my girls did well also, his was my favourite win of the day, as he is not a whippet to win big under all-rounders. Pauline's choice really vindicated my own opinion of this lovely lad.

Cheers everyone,

Jackie Howell

THE NATIONAL WHIPPET SHOW 2007

Judge: Pauline Oliver, Spyanfly whippets, UK

Puppy Dog

1 Highlife Winged Flight (Ch Shenkhan Hot Apple Pie-Highlife Please remain seated)

2 Panache I’ll Do It My Way (Gr Ch Devine By Public Opinion at Kana-Ka-Panache Melody D’Amour)

3 Parnew Foreign Image at Shenace (Aust) (Aust/Eng/Int Ch Collooney Silver Jigolo (UK)-Aust Ch Parnew Somethin Aboucha)

Junior Dog

1 Ch Ronndal Fairy Lights (Ch Ronndal Bond James Bond-Ch Ronndal Words to Music)

2 Saramar Sweet Perfection (Ch Saramar Getting Groovy-Ch Devine In My Opinion at Kana-ka)

3 Shenkhan Allusive Image (Can Ch Laurelbriar Shenkhan Rum Chaser (Can)-Ch Shenkhan Majik Moments)

4 Highlife Boy Racer (Aust/NZ Ch Sheberghan The Pilgrim-Highlife Tickled Pink )

Intermediate Dog

1 Ch Shenkhan Hot Apple Pie (Aust/NZ Ch Sheberghan The Pilgrim-Ch Shenkhan Drums ‘n Roses)

Limit Dog

1 Ronndal Dances With Wolves (Gr Ch Devine By Public Opinion at Kana-Ka-Gr Ch Ronndal Xciting Dream)

2 Highlife Fuel Injected (Aust/NZ Ch Sheberghan The Pilgrim-Highlife Tickled Pink )

NZ Bred Dog

1 Shenace Public Affair (Gr Ch Devine By Public Opinion at Kana-Ka-Aust/NZ Ch Davina Ineffable India (Aust)

2 Kana-ka Oh My Lord (Ch Kana-ka Th’ Cream of Society-Gr Ch Kana-ka Bailey’s Cream)

3 Noholme Loven D’Clown (Ch Noholme Bobo D’Clown-Silkstone Song of Love (UK)

Open Dog

1 Aust/NZ Ch Sheberghan The Pilgrim (Aust)-(Aust Ch Khabaray Hugo Boss (UK)-Hillsdown Atlanta (UK)

2 Ch Skyeway Jack Sparrow (Aust) (Aust Ch Khabaray Hugo Boss (UK)-Aust Gr Ch Skyeway Planet Hollywood)

3 Ch Gainsfeld Peer Gynt (Aust/NZ Ch Sheberghan The Pilgrim (Aust)-Gainsfeld Hint of Mint)

DOG CHALLENGE

Aust/NZ Ch Sheberghan The Pilgrim (Aust) (Edbrooke)

RESERVE CHALLENGE

Ch Skyeway Jack Sparrow (Aust) (Howell & Nicolson)

Puppy Bitch

1 Shenace Caught Kissin In Public (Gr Ch Devine By Public Opinion at Kana-Ka-Aust/NZ Ch Davina Ineffable India (Aust)

Junior Bitch

1 Ch Ronndal Ever After at Beesholme (Aust/NZ Gr Ch Satuesque Toronndal (Aust)-Ch Ronndal Yes Indeed)

Intermediate Bitch

1 Ch Ronndal Copycat (NZ/Fin Ch Ronndal Zinedine Zidane-Ch Ronndal Ura Dream Cum Tru)

2 Ch Kana-ka On Ice in Indiana (Devine Buddy Bootiful Mate-Gr Ch Kana-ka Bailey’s Cream)

3 Ch Shenkhan Majik Moments (Aust/NZ Ch Sheberghan The Pilgrim-Ch Shenkhan Drums ‘n Roses)

4 Ronndal Beta Than Choklate (Aust/NZ Gr Ch Satuesque Toronndal (Aust)-Gr Ch Ronndal Never Say Never)

5 Highlife Please Remain Seated (Ch Gainsfeld Phlash Gordon-Highlife Tickle Pink)

Limit Bitch

1 Ronndal Elfennoir at Beesholme (Aust/NZ Gr Ch Satuesque Toronndal (Aust)-Ch Ronndal Yes Indeed)

2 Tipton Evenlater (Ch Shenkhan Hot Apple Pie-Betony of Tipton)

3 Gainsfeld Pryde N Joy at Highlife (Aust/NZ Ch Sheberghan The Pilgrim (Aust)-Gainsfeld Hint of Mint)

NZ Bred Bitch

1 Ch Ronndal Yes Indeed (Ch & Mal Ch Kana-ka Th’Cream of the Crop-Ch Ronndal Opus One)

2 Ch Saramar Sweet Ellemay (Ch Saramar Getting Groovy-Ch Devine In My Opinion at Kana-ka)

3 Ronndal Dancing Queen (Gr Ch Devine By Public Opinion at Kana-Ka-Aust/NZ Gr Ch Ronndal Xciting Dream)

Open Bitch

1 Aust/NZ Ch Davina Ineffable India (Aust) (Aust Gr/NZ Ch Bonnymead Red Pepper-Aust Ch Davina Luscious Lucy)

2 Gr Ch Ronndal Xciting Dream (Aust/NZ Gr Ch Satuesque Toronndal (Aust)-Gr Ch Ronndal Never Say Never)

3 Highlife Tickled Pink (Aust/NZ Ch Sheberghan The Pilgrim-Highlife In Full Disguise)

BITCH CHALLENGE

Ch Ronndal Yes Indeed (Ekstam)

RESERVE CHALLENGE

Ch Ronndal Ever After at Beesholme (Howell)

Best in Show

Reserve Best in Show

Puppy in Show

Shenace Caught Kissin In Public (Watson)

Junior in Show

Intermediate in Show

Ch Ronndal Copycat (Ekstam)

Limit in Show

Ronndal Elfennoir at Beesholme (Howell)

NZ Bred in Show

Open in Show

Barkis said:
Hi folks,
Here are the results of yesterday's NZ National Whippet Show. I couldn't stay for the racing/forum today, but I am sure they are still all having great fun. There was a fabulous trophy table, and Pauline was thorough and very pleasant.

Her judging was very consistent: Best in Show (my Sassafras) was mother of Reserve Best in Show (Harriet), dog challenge and reserve challenge both sired by Khabaray Hugo Boss.

As a little brag, I was so happy with my darling pretty-boy Jasper (Ch Skyeway Jack Sparrow). He was not only the youngest by 2.5 years in Open Dog class, he also performed with a toasted nut: he must have been sunbathing on his back and his little white plum (the other is pigmented) was toasty crisp...what a little soldier he is. And, although my girls did well also, his was my favourite win of the day, as he is not a whippet to win big under all-rounders. Pauline's choice really vindicated my own opinion of this lovely lad.

Cheers everyone,

Jackie Howell

THE NATIONAL WHIPPET SHOW 2007

Judge: Pauline Oliver, Spyanfly whippets, UK

Puppy Dog

1 Highlife Winged Flight (Ch Shenkhan Hot Apple Pie-Highlife Please remain seated)

2 Panache I’ll Do It My Way (Gr Ch Devine By Public Opinion at Kana-Ka-Panache Melody D’Amour)

3 Parnew Foreign Image at Shenace (Aust) (Aust/Eng/Int Ch Collooney Silver Jigolo (UK)-Aust Ch Parnew Somethin Aboucha)

Junior Dog

1 Ch Ronndal Fairy Lights (Ch Ronndal Bond James Bond-Ch Ronndal Words to Music)

2 Saramar Sweet Perfection (Ch Saramar Getting Groovy-Ch Devine In My Opinion at Kana-ka)

3 Shenkhan Allusive Image (Can Ch Laurelbriar Shenkhan Rum Chaser (Can)-Ch Shenkhan Majik Moments)

4 Highlife Boy Racer (Aust/NZ Ch Sheberghan The Pilgrim-Highlife Tickled Pink )

Intermediate Dog

1 Ch Shenkhan Hot Apple Pie (Aust/NZ Ch Sheberghan The Pilgrim-Ch Shenkhan Drums ‘n Roses)

Limit Dog

1 Ronndal Dances With Wolves (Gr Ch Devine By Public Opinion at Kana-Ka-Gr Ch Ronndal Xciting Dream)

2 Highlife Fuel Injected (Aust/NZ Ch Sheberghan The Pilgrim-Highlife Tickled Pink )

NZ Bred Dog

1 Shenace Public Affair (Gr Ch Devine By Public Opinion at Kana-Ka-Aust/NZ Ch Davina Ineffable India (Aust)

2 Kana-ka Oh My Lord (Ch Kana-ka Th’ Cream of Society-Gr Ch Kana-ka Bailey’s Cream)

3 Noholme Loven D’Clown (Ch Noholme Bobo D’Clown-Silkstone Song of Love (UK)

Open Dog

1 Aust/NZ Ch Sheberghan The Pilgrim (Aust)-(Aust Ch Khabaray Hugo Boss (UK)-Hillsdown Atlanta (UK)

2 Ch Skyeway Jack Sparrow (Aust) (Aust Ch Khabaray Hugo Boss (UK)-Aust Gr Ch Skyeway Planet Hollywood)

3 Ch Gainsfeld Peer Gynt (Aust/NZ Ch Sheberghan The Pilgrim (Aust)-Gainsfeld Hint of Mint)

DOG CHALLENGE

RESERVE CHALLENGE

Ch Skyeway Jack Sparrow (Aust) (Howell & Nicolson)

Puppy Bitch

1 Shenace Caught Kissin In Public (Gr Ch Devine By Public Opinion at Kana-Ka-Aust/NZ Ch Davina Ineffable India (Aust)

Junior Bitch

1 Ch Ronndal Ever After at Beesholme (Aust/NZ Gr Ch Satuesque Toronndal (Aust)-Ch Ronndal Yes Indeed)

Intermediate Bitch

1 Ch Ronndal Copycat (NZ/Fin Ch Ronndal Zinedine Zidane-Ch Ronndal Ura Dream Cum Tru)

2 Ch Kana-ka On Ice in Indiana (Devine Buddy Bootiful Mate-Gr Ch Kana-ka Bailey’s Cream)

3 Ch Shenkhan Majik Moments (Aust/NZ Ch Sheberghan The Pilgrim-Ch Shenkhan Drums ‘n Roses)

4 Ronndal Beta Than Choklate (Aust/NZ Gr Ch Satuesque Toronndal (Aust)-Gr Ch Ronndal Never Say Never)

5 Highlife Please Remain Seated (Ch Gainsfeld Phlash Gordon-Highlife Tickle Pink)

Limit Bitch

1 Ronndal Elfennoir at Beesholme (Aust/NZ Gr Ch Satuesque Toronndal (Aust)-Ch Ronndal Yes Indeed)

2 Tipton Evenlater (Ch Shenkhan Hot Apple Pie-Betony of Tipton)

3 Gainsfeld Pryde N Joy at Highlife (Aust/NZ Ch Sheberghan The Pilgrim (Aust)-Gainsfeld Hint of Mint)

NZ Bred Bitch

1 Ch Ronndal Yes Indeed (Ch & Mal Ch Kana-ka Th’Cream of the Crop-Ch Ronndal Opus One)

2 Ch Saramar Sweet Ellemay (Ch Saramar Getting Groovy-Ch Devine In My Opinion at Kana-ka)

3 Ronndal Dancing Queen (Gr Ch Devine By Public Opinion at Kana-Ka-Aust/NZ Gr Ch Ronndal Xciting Dream)

Open Bitch

1 Aust/NZ Ch Davina Ineffable India (Aust) (Aust Gr/NZ Ch Bonnymead Red Pepper-Aust Ch Davina Luscious Lucy)

2 Gr Ch Ronndal Xciting Dream (Aust/NZ Gr Ch Satuesque Toronndal (Aust)-Gr Ch Ronndal Never Say Never)

3 Highlife Tickled Pink (Aust/NZ Ch Sheberghan The Pilgrim-Highlife In Full Disguise)

BITCH CHALLENGE

RESERVE CHALLENGE

Best in Show

Reserve Best in Show

Puppy in Show

Shenace Caught Kissin In Public (Watson)

Junior in Show

Intermediate in Show

Ch Ronndal Copycat (Ekstam)

Limit in Show

Ronndal Elfennoir at Beesholme (Howell)

NZ Bred in Show

Open in Show

Thanks for the results Jackie and congratulations to all. However, when do we get to see the photos, and what was the total entry for Pauline Oliver.

:cheers:

[

Thanks for the results Jackie and congratulations to all. However, when do we get to see the photos, and what was the total entry for Pauline Oliver.

:cheers:

Hi Sue,

photos by Leo and Shirley Rolfe will be posted on their website shortly - it's at http://www.supashotz.com/index.php

Entry for Pauline was 60, not including Parade of Retired Whippets.

Cheers

Jackie

Back from the weekend - yikes I am knackered :*

Pauline is a very pleasant lady, I thorougly enjoyed her judging. I would have to say I had pre-conceived ideas of what may happen & was pleasantly surprised by how off the mark I was.

Sassy & Harriet looked gorgeous - they thoroughly deserved their wins - the pressure was on, I was at the back with young Brie (who would you believe was in a class of 4 & 3 were scratched (w00t) ) and young Kate won the open bitch class with Molly - 11 entered - not sure if there were any scratchings as I was getting sorted for the bitch line up - but in the middle was a bunch of very typey bred bitches - it was very nice to see.

2 Hugo Boss son's took out the challenge & reserve challenge - so I would think that Pauline will be happy when she see's her catalogue.

I was thrilled to win 3 of the 4 classes we were entered in & our baby boy who had to compete against the big guns - he was 6mths & 3 days - the others are 10 & 11mths old - did us proud - he stood, trotted & won the hearts of many.

Young Kate won the child handler & today we had the racing - won by Miss Kwik Stick - Shenace Good Golly Miss Molly - so all in all - a great weekend - happy campers to say the least.

Leo will have photo's up in a day or so.

Hmmm was just wondering if everyone else is like me with no shows at the moment. :(

Any results from those that have?

Cristina

Our show season is about to kick off this weekend :thumbsup:

However, had 2 ribbon parades last Sunday - 120 dogs entered, so not a bad entry

Miss Brie won Best On Parade in the morning show, Jordi was best dog & young Rio Best Puppy Of Group :thumbsup:

In the afternoon show Young Rio won Runner Up Best On Parade :wub: Jordi was RBOB & Best Open Of Group :teehee:

I have given Master Jordi to young Kate to show, she is now responsible for him, very cute as she is out there training the pants off him everyday - thankfully he is very food focused & not to sharp in the brain department & will bait like a king all day long :wub:

We also got the news from down the line that Lotte (Lulu's daughter) won BOB & Runner Up Best In Field at the Sighthound Field Coursing at Taupo and then news from another owner with a Lulu kid - Isis - of a win at Agility in Tokoroa - so all in all - Sunday the 14th of January was a pretty cool day for Shenace Whippets in the North Island :cheers:

Well done to all the winners at the NZ Whippet National. :cheers:

Nice to see you off to a good start Lynda. Good luck to Kate and Jordi may they give you and Rio a run for your money.

Our Jacki was BOB and Best State Bred In Group & Show on Saturday, a pleasing start to the new show season. :D

Cheers Griff

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations[/SIZE]

Lynda and Kate of Shenace and Griff of Parnew and to all the winners at the NZ Whippet National - great start to the new year. :cheers:

Show season is about to start in this area soon but won't be able to make it too many for a couple of months due to puppies hopefully born at the end of January. :thumbsup:

(I sent you an email on Monday Lynda was wondering if you got it and if you had the photo I asked for, if not just let me know and I will resend it.)

Look forward to seeing more results. Go Kate and Jordi :D

Cristina

No - haven't had any email from you Cristina :( - re-send it please - I never recieved your email prior to Christmas either - weird :angry: - check the email addy - having said that, Monday our internet provided was being cursed all over NZ - I was having issues at work - emails that had been sent took up to 4 hours plus to arrive - it is sooooooo frustrating

Am off at 7.30am tomorrow for the big trip to Wellington & not back until Monday - tis a girl trip away - NO KIDS & NO HUSBANDS - HEAVEN :thumbsup: Just hope we manage to find our way home after 4 days of R & R (w00t)

How frustrating - have sent you a message through K9 hope you get it.

Have a fantastic time and [SIZE=14pt]WOOP[/SIZE] it up (w00t) Lucky Lucky you.

Cristina

Well I am back from a holiday at my parents' place. We did two weekends of showing and both times on the Sunday I withdrew two of the babies as it was just too much lugging three pups and two adults a trolley and a crate all the way from the car to the ring and back again as soon as your group was finished each time (I only have one trolley - must invest in another).

I am very happy with what my crew achieved (and I include my mum's dogs in that) and for those of you who are fans of "the brown one" in my litter - just have a look at what he achieved for his new owner - needless to say, she is very pleased.

Burnett Kennel Club 21.1.07 Mrs K Eldred

Baby Puppy Dog

1st, BPIG Aslan Take TheMoneyNrun L Symonds (BJ was also 2nd in Baby Puppy Sweepstakes in an entry of 27 - judge was also Mrs Eldred)

2nd Aslan Strike it Rich L McCrindle

3rd Irewa Tuxedo Lad W & I McCrindle

Unplaced Sidella Sovereign V Shaw

Abs - Aslan Big N Rich L McCrindle

Aslan JD Fortune L McCrindle

Oakway Nite onth Town G Goller

Minor Puppy Dog

1st Blakriva Highwayman R Slingsby

Junior Dog

1st Calahorra Tale o Two Cities A Adams

Abs Blakriva Klassique Joker R Slingsby

Aust Bred Dog

1st RCC Ch Aslan That's Amore L McCrindle

2nd Ch Shalique Dareto Impress T & K Cooney

Open Dog

1st CC RUBOB Gr Ch Sherberghan Silk Road B Lyck

2nd NZ Gr Ch Devine By Public Opinion at Kana-ka N Harris /NLJHarrison

Abs Ch Oakway Court Jester G Goller

Minor Puppy Bitch

1st Shearwind Shall We Dance V Shaw

Puppy Bitch

1st RCC Blakriva Antz Pantz R Slingsby

2nd Shalique Clear as Crystal T & K Cooney

Intermediate Bitch

1st Blakriva Wild Passion L Symonds/R Slingsby

2nd Ch Aslan My Cherie Amour W & I McCrindle

3rd Tamard Hecof AParty S McGovern

Aust Bred Bitch

Abs Cherubz Sorrento Moon G Goller

Open Bitch

1st CC BOB BIG Ch Sherberghan The Romance B Lyck/N Robinson

2nd Gr Ch Shalique Silver Whisper T & K Cooney

3rd Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour L McCrindle

Burnett Kennel Club 20.1.07 Breed/Group Mrs A Collyer. Gen Sp and S'stakes Mrs G Lesh

Baby Puppy Dog

1st, BPIG and [SIZE=21pt]BPIS[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Aslan Take TheMoneyNrun[/SIZE] L Symonds (BJ was also [SIZE=14pt]1ST in Baby Puppy Sweepstakes in an entry of 27[/SIZE] - judge was Mrs G Lesh)

2nd Aslan Strike it Rich L McCrindle

3rd Aslan Big N Rich L McCrindle

Irewa Tuxedo Lad W & I McCrindle

Abs - Oakway Nite onth Town G Goller

Minor Puppy Dog

Junior Dog

Aust Bred Dog

1st RCC Ch Shalique Dareto Impress T & K Cooney

Called absent by an over officious ring steward :rant: :rant: :rant: :

Ch Aslan That's Amore L McCrindle

Open Dog

1st CC Gr Ch Sherberghan Silk Road B Lyck

2nd NZ Gr Ch Devine By Public Opinion at Kana-ka N Harris /NLJHarrison

Abs Ch Oakway Court Jester G Goller

Minor Puppy Bitch

1st Shearwind Shall We Dance V Shaw

Puppy Bitch

1st Shalique Clear as Crystal T & K Cooney

2nd Blakriva Antz Pantz R Slingsby

Intermediate Bitch

1stCh Aslan My Cherie Amour W & I McCrindle

2nd Blakriva Wild Passion L Symonds/R Slingsby

3rd Tamard Hecof AParty S McGovern

Aust Bred Bitch

Open Bitch

1st CC BOB RIG ? Ch Sherberghan The Romance B Lyck/N Robinson

2nd RCC RUBOB Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour L McCrindle

3rd Gr Ch Shalique Silver Whisper T & K Cooney

Darling Downs Kennel Club Champ Show 14.1.07 Breed/Group Mr A Reading

Baby Puppy Dog

1st, BPOB Sidella Sovereign V Shaw

2nd Aslan Take TheMoneyNrun L Symonds

3rd Irewa Tuxedo Lad W & I McCrindle

Unplaced Aslan Strike it Rich L McCrindle

Abs - Aslan Big N Rich L McCrindle

Minor Puppy Dog

1st Oakside Blue Boy S Barnes

2nd Blakriva Highwayman R Slingsby

Puppy Dog

1st Blakriva Thunderbolt M Reimschussell

Junior Dog

1st Blakriva Klassique Joker R Slingsby

Aust Bred Dog

1st Ch Aslan That's Amore L McCrindle

Open Dog

1st CC BOB NZ Gr Ch Devine By Public Opinion at Kana-ka N Harris /NLJHarrison

2nd Gr Ch Sherberghan Silk Road B Lyck Abs Ch Oakway Court Jester G Goller

Grau Pretty Boy Floyd S Barnes

Baby Puppy Bitch

1st Monderick Tosca Roberts/Dunckley

Abs Irewa Holy Tuxedo W & I McCrindle

Minor Puppy Bitch

1st RCC Shearwind Shall We Dance V Shaw

Puppy Bitch

1st RCC Blakriva Antz Pantz R Slingsby

2nd Shalique Clear as Crystal T & K Cooney

Junior Bitch

1st Calahorra Tale o Two Cities A Adams

2nd Calahorra Embroider Calahorra Knls/Bennett/Dunckley

Intermediate Bitch

1st Mychaka All Jazzed Up S Barnes

Aust Bred Bitch

Open Bitch

1st CC Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour L McCrindle

3rd Ch Sherberghan The Romance B Lyck/N Robinson

Darling Downs Kennel Club Open Show 14.1.07 Breed/Group Mr P Saunders

Baby Puppy Dog

1st, BPOB Irewa Tuxedo Lad W & I McCrindle

3rd Aslan Strike it Rich L McCrindle

Unplaced Aslan Big N Rich L McCrindle

Abs - Sidella Sovereign V Shaw

Minor Puppy Dog

1st Oakside Blue Boy S Barnes

Abs Blakriva Highwayman R Slingsby

Puppy Dog

1st POB Blakriva Thunderbolt M Reimschussell

Junior Dog

Aust Bred Dog

1st BD RUBOB Ch Shalique Dareto Impress T & K Cooney

2nd RD Ch Aslan That's Amore L McCrindle

Open Dog

ABS NZ Gr Ch Devine By Public Opinion at Kana-ka N Harris /NLJHarrison

Gr Ch Sherberghan Silk Road B Lyck

Ch Oakway Court Jester G Goller

Grau Pretty Boy Floyd S Barnes

Baby Puppy Bitch

Minor Puppy Bitch

1st Oakside Tiger Lily S Barnes

Abs Shearwind Shall We Dance V Shaw

Puppy Bitch

Abs Blakriva Antz Pantz R Slingsby

Junior Bitch

Abs Calahorra Tale o Two Cities A Adams

Calahorra Embroider Calahorra Knls/Bennett/Dunckley

Intermediate Bitch

Aust Bred Bitch

Open Bitch

1st CC BOB Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour L McCrindle

Abs Gr Ch Shalique Silver Whisper T & K Cooney

Ch Sherberghan The Romance B Lyck/N Robinson

Ch Cherubz Foxxxy Lady G Goller

Darling Downs Kennel Club Champ Show 13.1.07 Breed/Group Mr J Rice

Baby Puppy Dog

1st, BPOB Irewa Tuxedo Lad W & I McCrindle

3rd Aslan Big N Rich L McCrindle

Aslan Strike it Rich L McCrindle

Minor Puppy Dog

2nd Oakside Blue Boy S Barnes

Puppy Dog

1st Blakriva Thunderbolt M Reimschussell

Junior Dog

1st Blakriva Klassique Joker R Slingsby

Aust Bred Dog

1st RCC Ch Aslan That's Amore L McCrindle

Open Dog

1st CC BOB RIG Gr Ch Sherberghan Silk Road B Lyck

2nd Ch Oakway Court Jester G Goller

3rd NZ Gr Ch Devine By Public Opinion at Kana-ka N Harris /NLJHarrison

Abs Grau Pretty Boy Floyd S Barnes

Baby Puppy Bitch

Minor Puppy Bitch

1st RCC Shearwind Shall We Dance V Shaw

2nd Oakside Tiger Lily S Barnes

Puppy Bitch

2nd Blakriva Antz Pantz R Slingsby

Junior Bitch

1st Calahorra Embroider Calahorra Knls/Bennett/Dunckley

2nd Calahorra Tale o Two Cities A Adams

Intermediate Bitch

Aust Bred Bitch

1st Cherubz Sorrento Moon G Goller

Open Bitch

1st CC RUBOB Ch Sherberghan The Romance B Lyck/N Robinson

3rd Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour L McCrindle

4th Ch Cherubz Foxxxy Lady G Goller

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back