The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2007 Oz & Nz Show Results

Have caught up on sleep and back into a routine. Whilst we've done night shows before, going into the ring at 11 pm is when we're normally arriving home. The dogs were out of routine. My RR went into his crate, curled up and went to sleep for the night. He seemed a little lost when we got home at 1:45 am and we brought him quietly into the bedroom to sleep. The other dogs were down the back in the kennels and I'm sure my neighbours wouldn't have appreciated them welcoming us home.

I know Lisa got back to where she was staying at 2:40 am. Unfortunately, the rest of the dogs didn't realise we'd not had much sleep so they were still up early and as I tend to wake when the sun rises, come 5 am I was lying in bed feeling drained and exhausted.

The Whippet Specialty winners were:

BIS - Ch Tezer Feel Free To Stare (Charlie) owned by Lisa Barrenger in NSW

(S: Ch & Am Ch Countrywinds Whose Ever Imp USA x D: Tezer Send In The Clowns)

RUBIS - Gr Ch Sheberghan The Romance (Dilly) owned by Bruce Lyck in Qld

(S: Ch & Am Ch Byerley Savile Row x D: Hillsdown Atlanta Imp UK)

Will post full results once I've double checked with the Show Sec on all placings.

Dilly had a successful weekend also winning BOB Friday night and RUBOB Sat night at the Spring Fair shows and went RUBIS on Friday night. (The Afghan went BIG and BIS and the Whippet RUBIG and RUBIS.)

Dog CC Friday night was kennel mate Gr Ch Sheberghan Silk Road (Freckles) also owned by Bruce Lyck.

BOB and Dog CC Saturday night was Aus & NZ Ch Taejaan As Good As It Gets owned by Sonia Turay and Molly Rule-Steele.

On Saturday night, Whippets looked to be the biggest breed entry with 60. The Specialty Show had 76 and some entries weren't received due to an Aust. Post problem with forwarding entries to a new address.

The schedule is out for our double show at Easter (Sunday and Monday). Judges are Bill Armstrong from Cornstalk Whippet in Scotland and Annabel Gunn from Skyeway Whippets in Adelaide. Whippets will be judged on the preceding Thursday and the Sighthound Assn show in on the Saturday prior to our shows so it will be a great week of showing. Can post schedule details if anyone is interested or email me privately. Hope to see you there.

Cheers

Ridgesetter said:
The schedule is out for our double show at Easter (Sunday and Monday).  Judges are Bill Armstrong from Cornstalk Whippet in Scotland and Annabel Gunn from Skyeway Whippets in Adelaide.  Whippets will be judged on the preceding Thursday and the Sighthound Assn show in on the Saturday prior to our shows so it will be a great week of showing.  Can post schedule details if anyone is interested or email me privately.  Hope to see you there.

:oops: Left out where on the Thursday. The shows are:

Sydney Royal, Thursday 20 March at Homebush

Sighthound Assn Saturday 22 March at Castle Hill

Whippet Show Easter Sunday 23 March at Castle Hill

Whippet Show Easter Monday 24 March at Castle Hill

Sydney Royal Gen Specials Sunday 30 March

Postal entries for Sydney Royal close on the 30th but online entries will be accepted for a few more weeks. Judge for Sydney Royal is S Sinko from Slovenia.

Cheers

Ridgesetter said:
Ridgesetter said:
The schedule is out for our double show at Easter (Sunday and Monday).  Judges are Bill Armstrong from Cornstalk Whippet in Scotland and Annabel Gunn from Skyeway Whippets in Adelaide.  Whippets will be judged on the preceding Thursday and the Sighthound Assn show in on the Saturday prior to our shows so it will be a great week of showing.  Can post schedule details if anyone is interested or email me privately.  Hope to see you there.

:oops: Left out where on the Thursday. The shows are:

Sydney Royal, Thursday 20 March at Homebush

Sighthound Assn Saturday 22 March at Castle Hill

Whippet Show Easter Sunday 23 March at Castle Hill

Whippet Show Easter Monday 24 March at Castle Hill

Sydney Royal Gen Specials Sunday 30 March

Postal entries for Sydney Royal close on the 30th but online entries will be accepted for a few more weeks. Judge for Sydney Royal is S Sinko from Slovenia.

Cheers

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Hi Tony

30th of what month for the Royal please........

Ta

:cheers: Sued

sued said:
Hi Tony
30th of what month for the Royal please........

Ta

:cheers:   Sued

November - couple of days. Send it express mail and I'm sure entries will be accepted. Alternatively, enter online through the Sydney Royal website. I'll check the addy and email you.

For some reason, it's an early cut off this year. And, the format has been returned to the normal - thankfully! There were so many complaints about the last year's format.

Toni

Ridgesetter said:
Have caught up on sleep and back into a routine.  Whilst we've done night shows before, going into the ring at 11 pm is when we're normally arriving home.  The dogs were out of routine.  My RR went into his crate, curled up and went to sleep for the night.  He seemed a little lost when we got home at 1:45 am and we brought him quietly into the bedroom to sleep.  The other dogs were down the back in the kennels and I'm sure my neighbours wouldn't have appreciated them welcoming us home.
I know Lisa got back to where she was staying at 2:40 am.  Unfortunately, the rest of the dogs didn't realise we'd not had much sleep so they were still up early and as I tend to wake when the sun rises, come 5 am I was lying in bed feeling drained and exhausted.

The Whippet Specialty winners were:

BIS - Ch Tezer Feel Free To Stare (Charlie) owned by Lisa Barrenger in NSW

(S:  Ch & Am Ch Countrywinds Whose Ever Imp USA x D:  Tezer Send In The Clowns)

RUBIS - Gr Ch Sheberghan The Romance (Dilly) owned by Bruce Lyck in Qld

(S:  Ch & Am Ch Byerley Savile Row x D:  Hillsdown Atlanta Imp UK)

Will post full results once I've double checked with the Show Sec on all placings.

Dilly had a successful weekend also winning BOB Friday night and RUBOB Sat night at the Spring Fair shows and went RUBIS on Friday night.  (The Afghan went BIG and BIS and the Whippet RUBIG and RUBIS.) 

Dog CC Friday night was kennel mate Gr Ch Sheberghan Silk Road (Freckles) also owned by Bruce Lyck.

BOB and Dog CC Saturday night was Aus & NZ Ch Taejaan As Good As It Gets owned by Sonia Turay and Molly Rule-Steele.

On Saturday night, Whippets looked to be the biggest breed entry with 60.  The Specialty Show had 76 and some entries weren't received due to an Aust. Post problem with forwarding entries to a new address.

Cheers

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS :cheers:

Master Rio has been holidaying with his junior handler Paige :wub: - this was his last weekend of shows for the year - obviously Paige has been a good girl coz Santa came early with a lovely ribbon for her :blink:

Saturday Rio picked up another CC & RBOB under Sue Rose from Austraia :thumbsup:

Then yesterday he won BOB (beating the Ch Shenace Right On Cue who won the bitch CC) and then onto BOG :teehee: under Sandra McMahon from Oz.

Well done Rio and Paige! :thumbsup:

shenace said:
Master Rio has been holidaying with his junior handler Paige :wub:   - this was his last weekend of shows for the year - obviously Paige has been a good girl coz Santa came early with a lovely ribbon for her :blink:
Saturday Rio picked up another CC & RBOB under Sue Rose from Austraia :thumbsup:

Then yesterday he won BOB (beating the Ch Shenace Right On Cue who won the bitch CC) and then onto BOG :teehee:   under Sandra McMahon from Oz.

Well done Rio and Paige great job :thumbsup:

We traveled to Stanley on the weekend and had a very good show. :D :D

Saturday,

Parnew Devil N Disguise, BOB, RUIG, PIGroup,

Parnew Wild Irish Rose, BCC, RBOB,

Ch Parnew Irish Pride, RDCC, OIG, OIShow

Ch Jeniems Brand New Day, RBCC, SBIGroup

Sunday,

Parnew Devil N Disguise, DCC, RBOB, PIG, PIShow

Parnew Wild Irish Rose, BOB, RUIGroup

Ch Parnew Irish Pride, RDCC, OIGroup

Best In Show both days was the Irish Wolf Hound, so runner up in group to the Best In Show winner was fine by us.

WAAAHHOOOOO.... Go Roscoe :cheers: And Fergus :cheers: And Maggie :cheers: And Jackie :cheers: Not a bad day in the office (w00t) How is young Indy coming along??? Time we had an updated piccy??

Well done Griff and all at Parnew - a very good day! :thumbsup:

Stanley's a nice place - I've been there!

parnew said:
shenace said:
Master Rio has been holidaying with his junior handler Paige :wub:   - this was his last weekend of shows for the year - obviously Paige has been a good girl coz Santa came early with a lovely ribbon for her :blink:

Then yesterday he won BOB (beating the Ch Shenace Right On Cue who won the bitch CC) and then onto BOG :teehee:    under Sandra McMahon from Oz.

Well done Rio and Paige great job :thumbsup:

We traveled to Stanley on the weekend and had a very good show. :D :D

Saturday,

Parnew Devil N Disguise, BOB, RUIG, PIGroup,

Parnew Wild Irish Rose, BCC, RBOB,

Ch Parnew Irish Pride, RDCC, OIG, OIShow

Sunday,

Parnew Devil N Disguise, DCC, RBOB, PIG, PIShow

Parnew Wild Irish Rose, BOB, RUIGroup

Ch Parnew Irish Pride, RDCC, OIGroup

Best In Show both days was the Irish Wolf Hound, so runner up in group to the Best In Show winner was fine by us.

:) Well done to all the winners!

Results from Canine Fanciers in SA 16/12/07: Hound Judge; Mrs Dawn Redman (SA)

Aust Ch. Taejaan Strike Me Handsm: Dog Chall & BOB (22points), A Rudd

Shallrun Royalnhandsome: Res Chall, S Bailey

Aust. Ch. Skyeway The Passion Bitch Chall: R up BOB G Love & K Hutt

Wyldchase Wizz Fizz: Res Chall G Love & K Hutt

Aust Ch. Taejaan Strike Me Handsm, Runner Up In Group

Wyldchase Wizz Fizz Puppy in Group & Puppy In Show

Point Score Show for Club.

Regards, Anne.

Well done to the grinners (w00t) Cool to see Wizz Fizz (pet name Fizzy - an Alex daughter :wub: ) cracked a Puppy In Show, she has had quite a few POG's :thumbsup:

Have a safe & happy Christmas, yikes the count down is on!!!!!

Well done Anne and Jasper. :thumbsup:

Any pics of Fizzy Lynda? Who's her mum?

Hey where's the 2008 results??? I only have a BIS to put on. :(

See Lana, everyone is waiting on you to start the thread for 2008 - it tradition now :D

Must of been a great New Years Eve :cheers:

Cristina

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back