The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2007 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A pic of Dino (Ch Aslan That's Amore) taken a few weeks ago, whilst we were in the ring at Proserpine.

DinobyGay1.JPG

Results are sketchy but just in from Noelene in Tassie - Huon Ag Show 17/11/07 Mr K Crysell (NZ), Aslan Je T'aime (Tinker) was CC over a puppy Byerley girl and R/up breed to an Arjai junior dog. [SIZE=8pt]Yay for the Winky Dink Tink![/SIZE]

Today - not sure what show - under Mr J Rowles, Dean Quinlivan went BCC and BOB (I'm guessing with Ch Taejaan Lady Marmelade), Tinker RCC and Polo (Ch Taejaan Ralph Lauren?) went r/up breed and Austbred in group.

Dino's looking great Lana :thumbsup: How old is he now????

Cricky, Tinker has such a flash pedigree name & ends up with Winky Dink Tink (w00t) personality issues here I would say :lol:

aslan said:
Results are sketchy but just in from Noelene in Tassie - Huon Ag Show 17/11/07 Mr K Crysell (NZ),  Aslan Je T'aime (Tinker) was CC over a puppy Byerley girl and R/up breed to an Arjai junior dog.  [SIZE=8pt]Yay for the Winky Dink Tink![/SIZE] Today - not sure what show - under Mr J Rowles, Dean Quinlivan went BCC and BOB (I'm guessing with Ch Taejaan Lady Marmelade), Tinker RCC and Polo (Ch Taejaan Ralph Lauren?) went r/up breed and Austbred in group.

Well Done Tinker, Noelene and Lana :D

We didn't go this weekend 3 hours away and so many shows over the last 2 months so we had a weekend off. Its nice to see Tinker out again, is Noelene going to show her again Lana. It would be great to see her in the ring as she's looking quite nice.

I think Noelene's limited to how many dogs she can show at the one show and how many shows she can get to, but hopefully Tinker can come out to play more often in 2008. IMO she's got the goods to be a champ. I think she's gorgeous, but then of course I am just a smidge biassed. I sort of wish I could have her back here for a little while - I'd love to show her myself to see what I could do. Actually .... would be even nicer to have a looong holiday in Tassie and show her myself down there .... that would be great .... dream on Lana.

Dino, Aime, Cara (mum's girl), Tinker and pet girl Tabitha are all going to be 4 in February 08, Lynda.

She just was a "Tinker" from when she was born. And I used to sing to her "winky dink Tink" to the tune of that old funny song "Gimme dat ding" (don't know if anyone knows what I'm talking about - I don't even know who sang that song or where it came from). But yes their ped names are a bit more upmarket - all song titles with the word "love" (in any language) in them. In order as above, That's Amore (Dean Martin, hence Dino), Chanson D'Amour (Manhatten Transfer), My Cherie Amour (Stevie Wonder), Je T'aime (Abigail), and Love Me Tender (Elvis).

The discussion on songs for dogs has been shifted to general discussion at my request. (Thanks Wendy). I was going off at a tangent and this thread should be kept for show results.

Cheers,

Lana

Last edited by a moderator:
Show Results The Spring Classic. Judge Mr A McQuire (Qld)

Puppy Dog,

1 Parnew Devil N Disguise (Parry)

2 Rossiterhill Fergus (Sherry)

Junior Dog,

1 Acaiza Brews N Potions (Hargraves) RCC

Inter Dog

1 Ch Parnew Irish Pride (Parry) BOB, Runner Up BIG & Inter In Group.

Baby Bitch

1 Beainna Hand Painted (Collicutt)

Aus Bred Bitch

1 Acaiza Moons N Stars (Hargraves) BCC, RBOB

2 Aslan Je Taime (Watson)

Open Bitch

1 Ch Parnew Somethin Aboucha (Parry) RCC

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS :cheers: what a great day for you Lisa - Fergus is so like his Dad

Good grief... :( I so need to buy a catalogue :b - I am so impressed when full results are posted (w00t) Guess I can blame my reporting duties on expensive children (w00t) :- "

Anyway, just a quickie coz it is really late... but Cartman, you would have been proud..... Miss Sage :wub: who is just under 6 mths had an awesome weekend.

2 x AB shows she wins Baby Of Group - no mean feat I tell you - we have some STUNNING hound babies around at present - judges Frank Pieterse who commented that she "Rocked his socks - she is just beautiful" always nice from a fellow whippet breeder.. and also Baby of Group under Shannen Bendixon (Australia)

Hound show was Leanne Coffey who is a beagle breeder - young Brie - Ch Shenace Caught Kissn N Public - Runner Up BIS to the STUNNING Basenji "Zorro" - I have to say - this is a huge compliment in itself to be run off against Zorro, he is a mouth watering animal and is a Multi BIS winner (NZ GR CH). To top it off, baby Sage won Best Baby In Show - seriously cool :wub: :wub:

So just in from the shows, all a bit of a blur as had no kids with me today, the children chose to exert a bit of attitude towards the mother :angry: All I can say is that the mother won, father ended up with 2 kids for the day & lots of house jobs got done :lol: :lol: gotta love consequences :lol: :p (w00t)

Leanne Coffey also bred whippets under her Beaglee prefix.

Will post results for our Spring Fair and specialty shows later - when I feel a little more awake. Getting to bed at 2 am each night and being one who still wakes when the sun rises, and then our specialty show yesterday, I feel (and probably look) a little jaded.

Regards

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] Parnew and way to go Lynda on your terrific wins. :cheers:

It's not fair we don't have any shows up this way till Febuary, looks like a road trip will be in order to fix my craving for a dog show. :p

Look forward to full results from the Spring Fair.

Cristina

shenace said:
Good grief...  :(   I so need to buy a catalogue :b   -  I am so impressed when full results are posted (w00t)   Guess I can blame my reporting duties on expensive children (w00t)   :- "
Anyway, just a quickie coz it is really late... but Cartman, you would have been proud.....  Miss Sage :wub:   who is just under 6 mths had an awesome weekend.

2 x AB shows she wins Baby Of Group - no mean feat I tell you - we have some STUNNING hound babies around at present - judges Frank Pieterse who commented that she "Rocked his socks - she is just beautiful" always nice from a fellow whippet breeder.. and also Baby of Group under Shannen Bendixon (Australia)

Hound show was Leanne Coffey who is a beagle breeder - young Brie - Ch Shenace Caught Kissn N Public - Runner Up BIS to the STUNNING Basenji "Zorro" - I have to say - this is a huge compliment in itself to be run off against Zorro, he is a mouth watering animal and is a Multi BIS winner (NZ GR CH).  To top it off, baby Sage won Best Baby In Show - seriously cool :wub:   :wub:

So just in from the shows, all a bit of a blur as had no kids with me today, the children chose to exert a bit of attitude towards the mother :angry:   All I can say is that the mother won, father ended up with 2 kids for the day & lots of house jobs got done :lol:   :lol:   gotta love consequences :lol:   :p   (w00t)

Well done to Sage...... Lynda. :thumbsup:

No doubt about Cartman he would be proud, but Geoff & Kerry even moreso as they are the 'real' grandparents of this stunner. It was their foresight that led to the mating of Alex to Cookie 'Alltalk Strawberry Kisses'. All pups in the litter were 'very nice' and I look forward to seeing them next year at our Specialty in Melbourne.

As for Brie well done..... a great day for the team at Shenace. :thumbsup:

Cheers

Sued

:cheers: :cheers:

Mychaka said:
[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] Parnew and way to go Lynda on your terrific wins.  :cheers:
It's not fair we don't have any shows up this way till Febuary, looks like a road trip will be in order to fix my craving for a dog show.  :p

Cristina

Hey Cristina, Thanks for the congrats and we have four more shows before santa, so you could come for a trip down south. Give us a yell and come and stay... (w00t) (w00t)

:cheers: Whooo Hoooo Lynda WTG :cheers:

Mychaka said:
[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] Parnew and way to go Lynda on your terrific wins.  :cheers:
It's not fair we don't have any shows up this way till Febuary, looks like a road trip will be in order to fix my craving for a dog show.  :p

Cristina

Cristina,

It's not fair at all... is it? My cresties are wishing for more shows..LOL Our first show back will be middle january... Maybe we'll have to do a road trip together...LOL You can view the spring fair results on the spring fair website www.springfair.com.au anyone know the nsw whippet speciality results?

Cassie

Well done to Sage...... Lynda. :thumbsup:

No doubt about Cartman he would be proud, but Geoff & Kerry even moreso as they are the 'real' grandparents of this stunner. It was their foresight that led to the mating of Alex to Cookie 'Alltalk Strawberry Kisses'. All pups in the litter were 'very nice' and I look forward to seeing them next year at our Specialty in Melbourne.

As for Brie well done..... a great day for the team at Shenace. :thumbsup:

Cheers

Sued

:cheers: :cheers:

Thanks Nana Sue :wub: Was a great day for Team Shenace with Alex winning the dog CC in Adelaide & also his young daughter Fizzy who Kerry & Geoff bred going Puppy In Group :D

Will look forward to seeing the grandchildren at the Melbourne Spec next year too, will toddle over for a nosey ourselves :thumbsup:

No shows for us until end of January - there is one lot that Master Rio will attend in 2 wks with young Paige, that is down in the sunny Hawkes Bay, just a little to far for this time of the year to travel - the silly season has hit us with a bang (w00t)

Will look forward to the spring fair results - piccy's would be great too if anyone took any :thumbsup: Hope you have have recovered Toni from the late nites & early starts, bit harder to recover as we mature :lol

Mychaka said:

Cristina

Thanks for the congrat's Cristina - you may have to move state.... February is forever away (w00t) You can always just have your own wee dog show in your back yard by yourself - quite cool really, you will definately win BIS (w00t)

Thanks for the congrats and we have four more shows before santa, so you could come for a trip down south. Give us a yell and come and stay

Might just have to take you up on that offer Griff, although it might have to be a flying trip and not by road - so are entries still open :D

It's not fair at all... is it? My cresties are wishing for more shows..LOL Our first show back will be middle january... Maybe we'll have to do a road trip together

Hi ya Cassie, will pick you up on the way if I decide on a quick trip down to Brissy lol. We'll travel at night so we'll pick you up about 1am ok.

"You can always just have your own wee dog show in your back yard by yourself - quite cool really, you will definately win BIS"

Now Lynda - how on earth am I going to pick between Steelie and Amigo unless of course I have two backyard shows ........ hmmm that might work but then who would get BIS first.... then I'd have the oldies trying to push in especially Cochise who is boss at home anyway. aaaaggggghhh the stress - Ok I'm over my craving :p

Cristina

Mychaka said:
[It's not fair at all... is it? My cresties are wishing for more shows..LOL Our first show back will be middle january... Maybe we'll have to do a road trip together
Hi ya Cassie, will pick you up on the way if I decide on a quick trip down to Brissy lol. We'll travel at night so we'll pick you up about 1am ok.

[

Cristina

Ok we will be here waiting, will be ready...LOL

Mychaka said:
Thanks for the congrats and we have four more shows before santa, so you could come for a trip down south. Give us a yell and come and stay
Might just have to take you up on that offer Griff, although it might have to be a flying trip and not by road - so are entries still open  :D

It's not fair at all... is it? My cresties are wishing for more shows..LOL Our first show back will be middle january... Maybe we'll have to do a road trip together

"You can always just have your own wee dog show in your back yard by yourself - quite cool really, you will definately win BIS"

Now Lynda - how on earth am I going to pick between Steelie and Amigo unless of course I have two backyard shows ........ hmmm that might work but then who would get BIS first.... then I'd have the oldies trying to push in especially Cochise who is boss at home anyway. aaaaggggghhh the stress - Ok I'm over my craving  :p

Cristina

Haaaaa haaaaaaaa :lol: :teehee: (w00t) You will just have to split the back yard up into 7 rings & have a show running in each :wacko: Use that electric fence tape & the rings can be running at the same time, you won't even need a handler coz the dogs will show themselves :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back