The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2007 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Junior Dog...

Junior_Dog.jpg

From Australian Bred Bitch Class.......GR CH TALKABOUT AMBER LIGHTS

Resized_DSCF6671print.jpg

Intermediate Bitches

Karen's (Tesa) Phoebe on the right...

inter_bitches.jpg

and finally another shot of our BOB winner... I think she's gorgeous :wub:

BCC___BOB.jpg

:cheers: Congratulations to all ! :cheers:

Thanks Louise for the results and photos :)

Sorry, I don't normally buy catalogues and therefore, don't usually post results if I don't have the full placing but thought you might be interested in Sunday's show.

County of Cumerberland, NSW

Judge: Stephen Wheeler (Sweden - ex Melbourne - Jacosta Afghans).

Entry of 30

BOB Ch Skyeway Paris Hilton (Paris)

RUBOB & Res Bitch Ch Ridgesetter Etain (Clover)

Dog CC Ch Tezer Feel Free To Stare (Charlie)

Res Dog Ch Calaharra ???? (Owner has Afghans)

No whippets went up in Group. It was a loooong day and we all did lots of running. Weather was great but the flies and flying ants at Erskine Park were in plague proportions.

Saturday under Mr Stevenson from Tassie, Charlie went BOB and RUBIG :thumbsup: and RUBOB Bitch CC was Zest - Ch Isilwane Flag Bearer ET. From memory Nugget - Ch Isilwane Jolly Roger went Res Dog and Clover went Res Bitch.

At the moment, Baby Puppy Class is the hot contest up here with Anne Marie, Lisa, Jason and myself all having baby puppies. After my Lucy did her cartwheels, somersaults, stop and gallop and came 3rd at her first show, I did advise the judge that she was a Best In Show winner. He laughed at said but not today. Lucy behaved herself much better on Sunday but she's still wild - knows only two speeds - run really fast :eek: or sleep. :)

For those coming to the Spring Fair, we have a whippet specialty show on the Sunday so if you weren't aware and would like to enter, please email me or Rebecca Scott asap. No more entries will be received for the Whippet Show after Friday. Spring Fair is still open. 3 international judges on offer over the weekend.

And if you are coming up for the Spring Fair and Whippet Show, bring the Aerogard!

Cheers

Awesome to see so many piccys & thanks for the results :thumbsup: Well done to all the winners :cheers:

Katrina - you will be sweatin in places you don't realise you have next time you show Elijah - always so nice to get that last CC out of the way :D

Our highlight last weekend was young Kate winning her first CC with her puppy bitch Holly - (Rare Rogue granddaughter) she went on to get BOB & Puppy Of Group - Rio picked up his 7th CC (ONE MORE TO GOOOOOOOOO :blink: ) Brie was RCC & Sage won Baby of Breed both days :thumbsup:

Kate is now banging on about who should be retired :wub: just not to sure if the mother is included in the retiree's (w00t) So - one down & 7 to go (w00t)

Nice photo's Swiftlea

Well done Lynda.... :cheers:

WTG Rio one more CC for your NZ Ch. :D

Thanks for the pics Louise.

Fingers crossed for Elijah and Rio's last CC's.

Results (from memory) from our last show for the year ...

MACKAY KENNEL CLUB 4TH NOV Mrs B Warman (NZ)

Minor? Puppy? Dog

Mychaka In the Limelight - Fornasier

State Bred Dog

Ch Aslan That's Amore CC SBIG - McCrindle

Open Dog

Ch Shenace Inya Dreams RC? - Fornasier

Junior Bitch

Creor Shaken Not Stired - RC JIG- Bazzocco

Intermediate Bitch (at her first show with her new mummy, [me] )

Ch Phoenway Blue Anjil - CC BOB RIG IIG IIS - McCrindle

State Bred Bitch

Mychaka Rhythm N Blues - Fornasier

Aust Bred Bitch

Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour - McCrindle

Open Bitch

Ch Blakriva French Kiss - Bazzocco

sorry can't do results for Saturday as I wasn't there (filming a wedding) but I think Cristina did well with Steelie ...?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back