The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2007 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Launceston Royal 2007, Whippets Judge Mrs Jackie Perry (Thailand)

Puppy Dog

1st Parnew Devil N Desguise (Parry)RCC, Puppy In Group

2nd Acaiza Brews N Potions (Hargraves)

Intermediate Dog

1st Ch Parnew Irish Pride (Parry)CC,BOB, Int In Group & Runner Up In Group

Minor Bitch

1st Parnew Devil Inya (Parry)

Junior Bitch

1st Acaiza Moons N Stars (Hargraves)

State Bred Bitch

1st Ch Jeniems Brand New Day (Parry)

Aus Bred Bitch

1st Zuleika Chelsea Blue (Houghton & Holloway)

Open Bitch

1st Ch Parnew Somethin Aboucha (Parry) CC, RBOB

2nd Ch Davina Luscious Lucy (G Askew) RCC

Absent Acaiza Columbine (Hargraves)

Here's Roscoe today for Puppy In Group.

parnew said:
Launceston Royal 2007, Whippets Judge Mrs Jackie Perry (Thailand)
Puppy Dog

1st Parnew Devil N Desguise (Parry)RCC, Puppy In Group

2nd Acaiza Brews N Potions (Hargraves)

Intermediate Dog

1st Ch Parnew Irish Pride (Parry)CC,BOB, Int In Group & Runner Up In Group

Minor Bitch

1st Parnew Devil Inya (Parry)

Junior Bitch

1st Acaiza Moons N Stars (Hargraves)

State Bred Bitch

1st Ch Jeniems Brand New Day (Parry)

Aus Bred Bitch

1st Zuleika Chelsea Blue (Houghton & Holloway)

Open Bitch

1st Ch Parnew Somethin Aboucha (Parry) CC, RBOB

2nd Ch Davina Luscious Lucy (G Askew) RCC

Absent Acaiza Columbine (Hargraves)

Here's Roscoe today for Puppy In Group.

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Congratulations to the Parnew whippets. Magnus sends his wishes to his kids & his besty friend 'Fergus'.

Way to go 'Parnew'.

:cheers: :cheers:

Sue

Alltalk Whippets

Congratulations Griff :thumbsup: Roscoe is looking great :cheers: Sounds like an excuse for a celebration :- "

I always feel so guilty when I see people posting full results :unsure: - I never buy a catalogue - have 2 kids fleecing me for every cent I have :wacko: & then by the time we get home & get sorted, I've almost forgotten what show we were at - time is zooming by WAY TO FAST since the big birthday arrived :blink:

Anyway - just back from shows down the line, had some dude from Finland & we had WILD weather - Sage won best baby of group & young Kate ended up 4th in the puppy sweepstakes.

The following day Sage won 2nd in puppy stakes, not a bad effort for this wild woman from Australia - in 4 show weekends she has managed 6 x BPOB, 4 x BPOG, & a BPIS :wub: She is in against much older babies, doesn't phase her one bit, she struts along as if the world is hers & barks at anything with a tail that wags (w00t) Think the reason she is doing so well is coz she is the one in the ring who has her head down, bum up in the air & is challenging everyone to play with her :huggles:

Still waiting on piccy to follow from last weekend - sometime before she's a veteran no doubt :teehee:

No shows this weekend - will be heaven as it is a long weekend, hubby is scooting off to Australia on a boys weekend for the Indy Car racing - have it all planned out, kids in bed by 7pm, no remote flicking channels coz there will be NO TV on, have a few bottles of fermentated grape juice with my name on it, lots of bags of chippies & a fully charged telephone (w00t)

shenace said:
Congratulations Griff  :thumbsup:   Roscoe is looking great :cheers:   Sounds like an excuse for a celebration :- "
I always feel so guilty when I see people posting full results  :unsure: - I never buy a catalogue - have 2 kids fleecing me for every cent I have  :wacko: & then by the time we get home & get sorted, I've almost forgotten what show we were at - time is zooming by WAY TO FAST since the big birthday arrived :blink:

Anyway - just back from shows down the line, had some dude from Finland & we had WILD weather - Sage won best baby of group & young Kate ended up 4th in the puppy sweepstakes. 

The following day Sage won 2nd in puppy stakes, not a bad effort for this wild woman from Australia - in 4 show weekends she has managed 6 x BPOB, 4 x BPOG, & a BPIS :wub:   She is in against much older babies, doesn't phase her one bit, she struts along as if the world is hers & barks at anything with a tail that wags (w00t)   Think the reason she is doing so well is coz she is the one in the ring who has her head down, bum up in the air & is challenging everyone to play with her :huggles:

Still waiting on piccy to follow from last weekend - sometime before she's a veteran no doubt :teehee:  

No shows this weekend - will be heaven as it is a long weekend, hubby is scooting off to Australia on a boys weekend for the Indy Car racing - have it all planned out, kids in bed by 7pm, no remote flicking channels coz there will be NO TV on, have a few bottles of fermentated grape juice with my name on it, lots of bags of chippies & a fully charged telephone (w00t)

Thanks Lynda and Sued.

Well Done Sage a very fine effort from her, it sounds like you are having a ball. :cheers:

Now you've hit the big ** time will race away, not long before Kate will be looking for an oldies home. :- " :- " :oops:

Now you've hit the big ** time will race away, not long before Kate will be looking for an oldies home. :- " :- " :oops:

Hey - respect your elders (w00t)

Don't you worry about me being in a home... I have already started the brainwashing of the child telling her you must always have your mother live with you :lol: I am so lucky with Kate, she is a blondie who believe's EVERYTHING her mother tells her :wacko: :- "

Geelong Royal A & P Show

Friday 19th Oct

Int In Group

Parnew Irish Mist

Last edited by a moderator:
shenace said:
Tesa said:
Geelong Royal A & P Show Friday 19th Oct

Int In Group

Parnew Irish Mist

Brilliant :D just talking to Griff :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Way to go :thumbsup:

Thanks Lynda, we were lucky to even be there, she found a tiger snake in the neighbours wood pile on Thurdsay. (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

She was the only whippet there today, so got her first points :thumbsup: The judge took a really good look at her in the group again.

Ewwwwww.... snakes (w00t) Thank goodness it all worked out :thumbsup: Let the countdown begin :wub:

Congrats Karen & Phoebe for your first points. Woo-hoo! She's off the mark!

I am at my parents' place house & dog sitting whilst they are in Tasmania ... how jealous am I???? and to make me even greener with envy, yesterday they went to a show and spent some time with Griff (parnew) and Noelene (Whipridge whippets). Noelene owns Tinker (sister to mum's Cara and my Dino & Aime) and Mum got to have lots of cuddles and have a really good look at her. I haven't seen Winky Dink Tink in the flesh since she was 7 mths old. My mum says she is GORGEOUS and very much like Cara. Hopefully she got some nice photos and I will be able to post some when she gets back.

Hey Lana,

It was great to catch up with your mum, I didn't get much of a chance to chat as I had to steward for the group after us and then she was off around the show. Tinker looked quite nice and I think your mum has lined up a girl friend for Roscoe, one of her girls back home ?

Well done to Karen and Phoebe a good start, our Jackie was BOB at Longford and Heidi RBOB, this is four years in a row that we have won this award and Jackie's third time, so very happy with the girls, Fergus was RCC dog. Best Baby In Show was a whippet dog "Rossiterhill Fergus" sire by Sue D's Ch Alltalk Desert Storm.

Well done Sue and Rae on this win.

Hobart Royal this friday for group 4 will post results when I get home.

Cheers Griff.

Hi ya Lana, was wondering where you were, thought you might of come up to Cairns

Not much to report except it came down to a very nail biting dog challenge with Amigo but he received reserve dog challenge under Lee from NSW(had the feeling it came down to age in the end) apparently the cheer squad was gearing up :D

Sunday under Bev Daines was quite interesting again, I did a major stuff up though, you would of had a good laugh - in the dog challenge I was handling Amigo and Chris with the Basenji's was handling Steelie for me, I honestly thought Amigo got reserve challenge and when BOB went to the dog, I happily ran him in and after a bit of decision making he received reserve of breed, I came out fully expecting to take Steelie in for a run off for Open and after much discussion with the ring steward I worked out that I took the wrong dog in :b , so we re-ran the reserve of breed, this time with Steelie and he ended up with it anyway. :D

Have to say that is a first for me after 25 years or so of showing - maybe it's old age :D But I did thank Ms Daines after the group and apologised for the mistake. Funny thing was though nobody picked it up until I started to insist that there was a open run off and then it was only me that worked out that the wrong dog had gone out. :p

Cristina

Mychaka said:
Hi ya Lana, was wondering where you were, thought you might of come up to Cairns
Not much to report except it came down to a very nail biting dog challenge with Amigo but he received reserve dog challenge under Lee from NSW(had the feeling it came down to age in the end) apparently the cheer squad was gearing up  :D

Sunday under Bev Daines was quite interesting again, I did a major stuff up though, you would of had a good laugh - in the dog challenge I was handling Amigo and Chris with the Basenji's was handling Steelie for me, I honestly thought Amigo got reserve challenge and when BOB went to the dog, I happily ran him in and after a bit of decision making he received reserve of breed, I came out fully expecting to take Steelie in for a run off for Open and after much discussion with the ring steward I worked out that I took the wrong dog in  :b , so we re-ran the reserve of breed, this time with Steelie and he ended up with it anyway.  :D

Have to say that is a first for me after 25 years or so of showing - maybe it's old age  :D   But I did thank Ms Daines after the group and apologised for the mistake. Funny thing was though nobody picked it up until I started to insist that there was a open run off and then it was only me that worked out that the wrong dog had gone out.  :p

Cristina

:thumbsup: Well Done to Denise Tuck in Cairns,

Judge Lyn Lee

Sat: Swifthund Sumsplanintodo Challenge Dog

Aust. Ch. Stonegrace Alilnitemagic Chall Bitch, BOB

BEST IN GROUP & RUNNER UP IN SHOW

Judge: Ms B Daines

Sun: Swifthund Sumsplanintodo Chall Dog BOB & AUST CHAMP TITLE

Aust. Ch. Stonegrace Alilnitemagic Challenge Bitch

Mychaka said:
Not much to report except it came down to a very nail biting dog challenge with Amigo but he received reserve dog challenge under Lee from NSW(had the feeling it came down to age in the end) apparently the cheer squad was gearing up  :D

Sunday under Bev Daines was quite interesting again, I did a major stuff up though, you would of had a good laugh - in the dog challenge I was handling Amigo and Chris with the Basenji's was handling Steelie for me, I honestly thought Amigo got reserve challenge and when BOB went to the dog, I happily ran him in and after a bit of decision making he received reserve of breed, I came out fully expecting to take Steelie in for a run off for Open and after much discussion with the ring steward I worked out that I took the wrong dog in  :b , so we re-ran the reserve of breed, this time with Steelie and he ended up with it anyway.  :D

Have to say that is a first for me after 25 years or so of showing - maybe it's old age  :D   But I did thank Ms Daines after the group and apologised for the mistake. Funny thing was though nobody picked it up until I started to insist that there was a open run off and then it was only me that worked out that the wrong dog had gone out.  :p

Cristina

What are you like (w00t) Poor Steelie Wonder is feeling the heat with the offspring nipping his heels (w00t) - doesn't need the mother having "moments" :- "

Well done regardless Amigo - Lyn Lee gave Steelie's mother a Junior In Show here in NZ (and actually gave Lulu a BIS :p ) so obviously she is liking the style :)

Tesa said:

Int In Group

Parnew Irish Mist

Congratulations Karen! Beware those sashes are addictive!!! Where's a pic of Pheobe with her sash? :- "

elmaro said:
Tesa said:

Int In Group

Parnew Irish Mist

Congratulations Karen! Beware those sashes are addictive!!! Where's a pic of Pheobe with her sash? :- "

Have a confession to make here Elly . We are very lucky to get that sash. It was only Phoebe's eleventh time in the ring, and we are not use to all the in's and outs. We got the RCC and someone told me we were done. I had changed Phoebe into her dress collar, was out of my nice blazer and back in my old yellow polo fleece. We were well away from the sunnyside of the ring, in a nice shady spot undercover, and around the corner, when my friend Jane came running. I only had time to throw my number on, grabbed Phoebe and a show lead. Apologizes to the judge as I was trying to change her lead. The judge was just lovely (all day), and said she to bring her in as she was. We did a quick dash round the ring, with me in my old polo fleece and Phoebe wearing this.......

You could have bowled me over with a feather when she said "I'll have the whippet" We must have looked a sight :wacko:

BTW thanks for recommending the Monday morning classes. They have been a BIG help :thumbsup:

Congratulations Karen on Phoebe's first points and her Intermediate in Group.

She's looking just gorgeous (in any collar and lead!!!) and I'm sure it will be the first of many wins.

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Karen and Phoebe[/SIZE]

I'm sure you'll never forget how she got her first points :) Well done - love the collar.

Cristina

I love the party collar!! (w00t)

How could you not have won!! That's just great! I wish I'd been there to cheer you on!! :cheers:

Mychaka said:

Cristina

Well done Denise on your wins up in Cairns and congratulations for getting Dealer titled so soon

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back