The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2008 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
cass_06 said:
aslan said:
Any Ekka results yet?  Nothing on the official website as yet - 6.45pm
Here are the results for the ekka:

Whippet

Puppy Dog

1st Pressage Playnwiv Fire Marks

2nd Piaffe La Strada Greenwood

3rd Waratah MGM Grand Adrian Adams

Aust Bred Dog

1st Lysnagah Lyrical Lad Austen

2nd Shalique Weekend Warrior Cooney

3rd Ch Arbee Popular Pick Scott

Open Dog

GR Ch Sheberghan Silk Road Lyck

2 Ch Oakway Party Ice Shaw

3rdCh Shalique Dare To Impress Cooney

Chal Dog Sheberghan Silk Road

Res. Ch. Oakway Party Ice

Minor Bitch

1st Pressage Anju Sages Girl Scott/Inglis

Puppy Bitch

1st Calahorra Skedaddle Boyd

2nd Pressage Alexie Scott/Inglis

Inter Bitch

1st Oakway Party Chic Marks

2nd Shalique Clear As Crystal Cooney

3rd Piaffe Fascinating Aida Greenwood

Aust Bitch

1st Ch Oakway Dress For Style Marks

2nd Ch Shalique Dare To Whisper Cooney

Open Bitch

1st Gd. Ch Sheberghan The Romance Lyck

2nd Gd Ch Shalique Silver Whisper Cooney

3rd Ch Oakway Party Trix Shaw

Chal Bitch Sheberghan The Romance

Res Chal Shalique Silver Whisper

BOB Sheberghan The Romance

R/up BOB Sheberghan Silk Road

Puppy of Breed Calahorra Skedaddle

R/up Puppy Pressage Playn Wiv Fire

Well done Bruce.... a lovely win for Daffodil & Freckles.... :luck: here's good luck for Group and General Specials

Cheers

Anne-Marie :luck: :luck: :luck:

No junior whippets entered? Does look a disappointing entry.

Congrats to Bruce for Daffodil and Freckles' win.

And to Gajo to for a win in Aust Bred with Lyrical Lad :thumbsup:

LOL - I LOVE 'Skedaddle' for a name!

aslan said:
No junior whippets entered?  Does look a disappointing entry.
Congrats to Bruce for Daffodil and Freckles' win.

And to Gajo to for a win in Aust Bred with Lyrical Lad  :thumbsup:

LOL - I LOVE 'Skedaddle' for a name!

Lana,

There was a Junior bitch entered but she was absent Grau Ravishing Redhead owned by sully and adams. She is in season so thats why she never came. a lot of the breeds have very disappointing entries this year, obviously petrol is making people stay at home.

Hey Cassie,

All the very best for the weekend with your lovely new puppy :wub: I'm sure she will do well.

Can't make it as planned, so you can call me absent if you like :D would of loved to have seen her in the flesh but hopefully will soon.

Have a fantastic weekend of showing.

Cristina

Mychaka Whippets

Mychaka said:
Hey Cassie,

All the very best for the weekend with your lovely new puppy  :wub:   I'm sure she will do well.

Can't make it as planned, so you can call me absent if you like  :D   would of loved to have seen her in the flesh but hopefully will soon.

Have a fantastic weekend of showing.

Cristina

Mychaka Whippets

Thanks Cristina,

Don't you mean PUPPIES... :lol: Thanks will let you know how we go.. Oh what a shame you won't be there to meet Tilly and Blitz in the flesh.. Hope to catch up with you soon...

aslan said:
What lovely new puppy?
I couldn't keep the secret for long.. :lol: You can see Tilly and Blitz this weekend Lana.... I have attached a pic taken of Tilly at 10 weeks, no good ones of Blitz yet..

Introducing Grau So Chic "Tilly"

She doesn't look like this at the moment, she decide 2 days before her first show her ears would go everywhere... :rant: She has had perfect ears since i got her so hoping it's just her teething...

till.jpg

tilley.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS to Christina on Tequila gaining her first Challenge points at the tender age of 6.5 months.

Well done keep up the good work :cheers:

cheshunt said:
CONGRATULATIONS to Christina on Tequila gaining her first Challenge points at the tender age of 6.5 months.
Well done keep up the good work :cheers:

Way to go Cristina and Tequila!! Hope to catch up with you guys at a show soon

Just a little brag for my new puppies, it was their first show at Rockhampton Kennel club. We had 3 champ shows, Sat AM show, Sat PM show and Sunday show. Little Miss Tilley "Grau So Chic" hit the ring with a bang taking Baby of breed, Baby in Group and BABY IN SHOW at the 2 Saturday Shows and today Tilley's brother Grau Vava Voom "Blitz" took Baby of breed and BABY IN GROUP..

Congrats to Lana taking BIG today with Jilly... I am sure Lana will post full results later.

Well done What a great start :cheers:

Well Done Cassie,Lana and the other winners, we too had a good show yesterday with Roscoe winning Best In Group, so nice to see the whippets doing well as they should :- " :- "

Congrat's to all over the weekend.

Thanks Kim (very proud breeder) for the post on Tequila, yes it was a lovely win for her with points to boot. Promise to have photos of her to you very soon. :D :D

:cheers: Well done Cassie with BOTH your puppies - what great first shows you have had with them. Their sister got Baby Puppy in Group on Saturday and Reserve Baby today - I think owners and of course thier breeder Pat Adam are feeling very proud and extremely happy right now. Sorry if I let the cat out of the bag, but saw that you had put Tilly on Dogz Online so I thought everyone knew of them.

Hope to catch up with you soon

Cristina

I'm too tired to type up full results - it's LATE~!!! I'm just going to be selfish and do my own brag!

Aime (Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour) got BOB on Sat morning (16 pts) and Sat night (14 pts) and as Cass reported Jillie (Ch Phoenway Blue Anjil) got Best in Group today and Dino picked up two RCC's - so I am very satisfied with my lot.

Well done Cass, Cristina and Griff.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Congrat's [/SIZE]on your good win's on the weekend Lana, I heard that the Saturday night show went into the early hours so you would be tired. Would of loved to have been there but would of had a very tiring trip home by the sounds of it. -_-

We missed you on Saturday here as a group of us all seemed to be wearing purple outfits and figured you would of been in the photo we took too, if you had been here. :D

Cristina

Yep! I was in purple on Saturday! :lol:

Tassie weekend.

Congratulations Griff and Lisa with Roscoe's Best in Group on Saturday with our borzoi close on your heels winning Reserve in Group :D under Mr L Yuen, Malaysia.

On Sunday the same whippets were there minus workaholic Griff's team, once again a whippet took out Hound Group honours with P & J Hargraves Aust Ch Acaiza Moons N Stars coming up trumps under Ms L Dorr, Queensland.

Congratulations to all the successful whippet exhibitors over the weekend both here in Tasmania and the mainlanders :cheers:

Great weekend here in NZ for whippets too :cheers: 4 shows throughout the country with 3 of the hound groups being taken out by 3 different whippet bitches (w00t) GO THE GIRLS :lol: Must be the onset of Spring that brings the sweet smell of success :teehee:

First shows in 6 weeks & we were going stir crazy, so off Kate & I toddled down country - this is the first weekend in 7 weeks where we have not had rain & stormy weather :blink:

Great weekend with Miss Mya picking up yet another Baby Of Group (handled by Kate coz apparently I don't do a particularly good job of showing Mya :lol: ), Brie's brother Ben picks up his 8th CC to become a NZ Champion & Miss Sagey kicks into gear by picking up her first CC & BOB :D

Roll on next weekend with shows & then it's a well earnt break for 3 weeks :blink:

Piccy attached of Mya who is now 5.5mths old :wub: Kate in her new suit that has been thru 3 junior handlers around the country is 10yrs.

And here is Mya's sister Echo with her owner who is consistantly 2nd in the baby bitch class beating much older competition :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back