The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2008 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done Lynda with your whippet family over the weekend :cheers: Lovely pics.

Congrats to all the whippets on their great wins over the weekend. Well done Cassie on a great start with your babies :cheers:

gajo said:
Congrats to all the whippets on their great wins over the weekend. Well done Cassie on a great start with your babies :cheers:

Thanks Gary,

As you can imagine Pat was over the moon with their results. We hope to continue to do well in the ring...

parnew said:
Well Done Cassie,Lana and the other winners, we too had a good show yesterday with Roscoe winning Best In Group, so nice to see the whippets doing well as they should  :- "  :- "
Thanks Griff, Congrats to you and Roscoe wins over the weekend...

Mychaka said:
Congrat's to all over the weekend.
Thanks Kim (very proud breeder) for the post on Tequila, yes it was a lovely win for her with points to boot. Promise to have photos of her to you very soon.  :D   :D

:cheers: Well done Cassie with BOTH your puppies - what great first shows you have had with them. Their sister got Baby Puppy in Group on Saturday and Reserve Baby today - I think owners and of course thier breeder Pat Adam are feeling very proud and extremely happy right now. Sorry if I let the cat out of the bag, but saw that you had put Tilly on Dogz Online so I thought everyone knew of them.

Hope to catch up with you soon

Cristina

Thanks Cristina,

Yes we had a great weekend with Tilley and Blitz... Hope their success continues... Yeah i heard that Viva got Baby in group but thats all i heard. They would have been over the moon. Yes as you can imagine Pat was very proud to hear of their results especially Tilleys Baby in show wins...

Well done everyone over the weekend !!!

All the best this weekend in Rocky to everyone who's going.

Graeme

[SIZE=14pt]Congrat's[/SIZE] Lynda on your teams effort - well done, they are looking lovely. :cheers:

Your kids must keep you amused all the time with their suttle little comments :D

Cristina

elmaro said:
parnew said:
... Specials Judge was Mr Bill Mooney (Vic)
This was Dad's second weekend away in a row judging and I'm beginning to like it!!

Last week he was at Broken Hill in NSW, so Mum and I went to the Melbourne Showgrounds without him and managed to pick up a Minor in Group with Tia (Peperone Bitter Tears) and a Puppy in Group with Chucky (Peperone Elegantlywasted)

Then this weekend while he was in Tassie, we went to our other venue at KCC Park and Cooper (Peperone New Sensation) received the Res CC from the Minor Puppy Dog class and Chucky received another Puppy in Group with Mrs Angus in charge!!

Both of the boys have now won a Puppy in Group and a reserve cc at metropolitan shows in Melbourne within the last month and they are only just 7 months of age, so I'm pretty happy with them and as for Dad ... well he can keep on judging!!!! :D

Congrats to all the other winners of late!! Good to see whippets doing well everywhere! :cheers:

Elly any photos of the puppies ?.

renee said:
I don't have any new photos of the kids at the moment(only baby photos at 5 1/2 mths), but we have the Adelaide Royal, Whippet Specialty and Melbourne Royal coming up so hopefully will be able to get some updated pics for you after these events.

:cheers: Elly

I'll take some for you Elly if you like!

Mt Morgan/Bouldercombe KC 6th Sept Mr R Bridgford

State Bred Dog

Gr Ch Aslan That's Amore CC BOB RIG SBIG McCrindle

Open Dog

Ch Monderick Whisper RC

Baby Bitch

Grau So Chic BPIG Adam/Hatfield

Aust Bred Bitch

Ch Lysnagah Piping Lane CC RUBOB? Abbott

Ch Phoenway Blue Anjill 2nd McCrindle

Open Bitch

Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour RC McCrindle

Ch Creor Shaken Not Stired 2nd Bazzocco

Cap Coast KC 7th Sept Mrs S L Crosier (NSW)

State Bred Dog

Gr Ch Aslan That's Amore CC SBIG McCrindle

Open Dog

Ch Monderick Whisper RC

Baby Bitch

Grau So Chic Adam/Hatfield

Aust Bred Bitch

Ch Lysnagah Piping Lane CC BOB ABIG Abbott

Ch Phoenway Blue Anjill 2nd McCrindle

Open Bitch

Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour RC RUBOB McCrindle

Ch Creor Shaken Not Stired 2nd Bazzocco

Last edited by a moderator:
I got to show Piper today! I took her in for BIG - didn't win it, mind you, got knocked off by the Beagle first and then the mini smooth but I took her in and she showed well for me. :D

aslan said:
Mt Morgan/Bouldercombe KC 6th Sept Mr R Bridgford
State Bred Dog

Gr Ch Aslan That's Amore  CC BOB RIG SBIG  McCrindle

Open Dog

Ch Monderick Whisper  RC

Baby Bitch

Grau So Chic  BPIG  Adam/Hatfield

Aust Bred Bitch

Ch Lysnagah Piping Lane CC RUBOB? Abbott

Ch Phoenway Blue Anjill  2nd  McCrindle

Open Bitch

Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour  RC  McCrindle

Ch Creor Shaken Not Stired  2nd  Bazzocco

Cap Coast KC  7th Sept Mrs S L Crosier (NSW)

State Bred Dog

Gr Ch Aslan That's Amore  CC SBIG  McCrindle

Open Dog

Ch Monderick Whisper  RC

Baby Bitch

Grau So Chic    Adam/Hatfield

Aust Bred Bitch

Ch Lysnagah Piping Lane CC BOB ABIG Abbott

Ch Phoenway Blue Anjill  2nd  McCrindle

Open Bitch

Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour  RC RUBOB McCrindle

Ch Creor Shaken Not Stired  2nd  Bazzocco

Congrats once again for your results over the weekend Lana...

Congratulations Cassie on another Baby puppy in Group with your beautiful girl - I heard her sister that Pat Adam kept had a lovely win on Sunday as well with a Baby Puppy in Group. What a great start for all four of the puppies out of this litter - Pat's on cloud nine. :cheers: :D

Cristina

elmaro said:
renee said:
I don't have any new photos of the kids at the moment(only baby photos at 5 1/2 mths), but we have the Adelaide Royal, Whippet Specialty and Melbourne Royal coming up so hopefully will be able to get some updated pics for you after these events.

hey Elly love. well done in adelaide with your guys.. well I chuckle thinking of you and bill with the whippets.. god love him... brings back memories of years ago when you guys first got Jet.. and he use to think he handled better than you.. all those years with the dobes.. and now you guys have got with the best breed.. go the whippets.. Hope to see you all next week in Melb... big flight over... getting harder and harder to track across.. the airlines are killing us with fares.

Anyway guys great job in adelaide.

whilst we are talking about good weekends I must have a huge brag here in WA.. my bitch Aust Ch Arjai Criminial Intent went Best In Show - Twice!!!..... yes cant believe it... two all breed champ shows and TWO BEST IN SHOWS...great weekend.. good start to the royal season.

p.S. Elly this is the bitch bill Liked when he judged over here.. x IMG_3875Awillowcropped_BIS.jpg

I have posted a pic so enjoy.

cheers jo.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

josie said:
elmaro said:
renee said:

hey Elly love. well done in adelaide with your guys.. well I chuckle thinking of you and bill with the whippets.. god love him... brings back memories of years ago when you guys first got Jet.. and he use to think he handled better than you.. all those years with the dobes.. and now you guys have got with the best breed.. go the whippets.. Hope to see you all next week in Melb... big flight over... getting harder and harder to track across.. the airlines are killing us with fares.

Anyway guys great job in adelaide.

whilst we are talking about good weekends I must have a huge brag here in WA.. my bitch Aust Ch Arjai Criminial Intent went Best In Show - Twice!!!..... yes cant believe it... two all breed champ shows and TWO BEST IN SHOWS...great weekend.. good start to the royal season.

p.S. Elly this is the bitch bill Liked when he judged over here.. xView attachment 59654

I have posted a pic so enjoy.

cheers jo.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT.. GOD I MUST BE ON DRUGS.. I MEANT TO TYPE... AUST CH ARJAI ALMOST CRIMINAL.. GOLLY I SHOULD NO MY OWN BITCH... WAS JUST DOING SOME ENTRY... AND CRIMINAL INTENT I DO LOVE BUT THATS HER MUM..................SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

TWO MUCH SCOTCH THIUS EVENING.....

Okay I'm back down to earth with the full results at hand ...

Royal Adelaide Show 2008

Judge: Mrs Kathy Delmar (Ireland)

Class 3 Puppy Dog (5 entered)

1st Elmaro Kennels - Peperone Elegantlywasted

2nd K L Box - Cheshunt Candy Man

3rd Elmaro Kennels - Peperone New Sensation

Class 4 Junior Dog (2 entered / 1 absent)

1st R J & Y M Wilson - Wingstar Octagonal

Class 5 Intermediate Dog (7 entered)

1st N & N Fraser - Auriway Crown Of Gold

2nd R J & Y M Wilson - Ch Wingstar Mystic River

3rd Seecar Kennels - Peperone Golden Heart

Class 10 Australian Bred Dog (5 entered)

1st Fraser N & A & Box K - Auriway Man Ofthe Manor

2nd D M Ladd - Ch Coridale Totally Wild

3rd S Nilsson - Endswell Devonsher Cream

Class 11 Open Dog (6 entered)

1st D M Ladd - Ch Coridale Designer Lable

2nd H & M Jones - Allstars Zues

3rd Powley M & Willmott S - Ch Shenkhan Man After Midnight Imp NZ

Dog CC

Elmaro Kennels - Peperone Elegantlywasted

Res Dog CC

Fraser N & A & Box K - Auriway Man Ofthe Manor

Class 3a Puppy Bitch (9 entered)

1st Elmaro Kennels - Peperone Bitter Tears

2nd K L Box - Chestnut Cover Story

3rd K Taylor - Sambhor Starfyre Gyrl

Class 4a Junior Bitch (5 entered / 1 absent)

1st R J & Y M Wilson - Wingstar Ocean Cloud

2nd H & M Jones - Whirlaway Star Magic

3rd R Staude - Cheshunt Luna Eclipse

Class 5a Intermediate Bitch (10 entered / 1 absent)

1st Adams A & Wheeler C - Rushdale Kizmai

2nd R J & Y M Wilson - Wingstar Night Vision

3rd K Taylor - Sambhor Commanche

4th Allen Anderson - Swifthund Anothrpretyfce

Class 10a Australian Bred Bitch (7 entered)

1st SD Bailey - Ch Swifthund Yumyontheyes

2nd N & N Fraser - Ch Rushdale Forever Diamond

3rd D M Ladd - Ch Coridale Oriental Spice

Class 11a Open Bitch (9 entered)

1st Allen Anderson - Ch Oakway Nite Ov Passion

2nd N & N Fraser - Auriway Forever Amber

3rd SD Bailey - Ch Swifthund A Material Girl

Bitch CC

Allen Anderson - Ch Oakway Nite Ov Passion

Res Bitch CC

N & N Fraser - Auriway Forever Amber

Best of Breed

Runner up Best of Breed

Allen Anderson - Ch Oakway Nite Ov Passion

Puppy of Breed

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back