The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2008 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Guinness watches my every move as we go around the ring and steps out nicely.

:cheers: Congratulations Griff!

you must be very proud of him, He is a handsome little boy! :wub:

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share a couple of my brags... Grau So Chic "Tilley took 2 baby in groups on the weekend at Bundaberg canine club. Judges were Mr B Marquette (NSW) and Mrs D Paterson (SA). This makes it Tilley 5th baby in group and 2 baby in shows from 7 outings and not even 4 months old yet.... We are really having fun together. Congrats to her litter sister Viva taking Baby in show this weekend.

Also congrats to Lana and Aime taking Reserve in group at Bundaberg Canine Club under Mrs D Paterson (SA).

Congrats to all the winners over the weekend...

:cheers: Congratulations to all the happy successful exhibitors :cheers:

:cheers: :huggles: to all the beautiful whippets who have made their humans so happy :huggles: :cheers:

Congratulations to all on the weekend.

[SIZE=14pt]Well done again Cassie,[/SIZE]

I watched little Viva get her Baby Puppy In Show on Saturday night at Ingham, Kirsty was very happy and took mum Linda a little while to realise what had happened but both are extremely happy as well as Pat Adam. :cheers:

Amigo got reserve challenge dog and State Bred in Group on Saturday, and Lyric received reserve chall bitch and Puppy In Group. Tequila won her class out of three but went no further. All under Mr Fitzgerald who was very taken with Amigo and made a lovely comment as he awarded him State Bred. :D

Sunday I don't know why we bothered except Lyric went Reserve Chall again but caught up with a few people who have come back to showing so the day wasn't wasted.

Good luck this weekend Cassie and Lana for Zone 2 Top Dog Finals and the weekend of showing in Bundy. :luck:

Cristina

Hey Cris,

Dino and I have forsaken his qualification at Top Dog Finals for the Vic Whippet Specialty. He, Aime, Jill and I are on the way to Melbourne at present.

Congrats to all winners from last weekend.

Thought that might of been the case Lana, all the very best with the trip and at the speciality. I'll ring you if I want something brought back ;) or you can ring me if you see something I might like. Hope you have a fantastic time, wish I was going too but because of work I decided to do a big trip in November instead.

Take care and I'm sure you'll do central Queensland proud. :luck:

Cristina

Any results from this weekend at Proserpine Lana and Cristina?

On the way back from Melbourne I did Nanango show (with my parents) on Friday and Dino (Gr Ch Aslan That's Amore) was RIG to Ian Rasmussen's Saluki.

I was supposed to head off straight after the show, go as far as I could before I got tired, stop, have a kip, and head off again on Saturday to be at Proserpine by 2pm ..... but I just couldn't do it, too tired. So I had a good sleep and drove all day Saturday and made it for the Sunday show at Prossie and thank god I did because today I got BIG with Dino AND RIG with Jillie. (I have never done that before) and then Dino went on to win

[SIZE=21pt]RESERVE IN SHOW[/SIZE]

then Jillie got Aust Bred in Show.

What a day! And I can't believe the dogs showed so well after such a long trip - they really did not want to get back in that car this morning.

The judge was Mr R Greer from NZ. We like him! He can come back again! :D

WAY TO GO LANA ,

It made all that driving worthwhile :cheers:

Huge congrats on your great results Lana- RUBIS- way to go!!! :cheers:

Hey Cassie- got any updated pics of your puppies for us?

Well done Lana!!! That's an awesome result!!! :cheers:

:cheers: Well Done Lana, Dino and Jillie that's the way to do it :cheers: Great Stuff. :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Lana[/SIZE] again, you forgot to mention the tear's :- " lovely wins for you.

Thank you for showing the wild child Tequila - have to thank big time Cheryl (rottie's) :huggles: and Gay (staffies) :huggles: for showing my guys on Sunday after my knee popped out on Saturday while showing my Pharaoh in the Group line up. Cheryl did great with him on Sunday where he went Puppy In Group. :wub:

Cristina

Here are the results from the South Island Hound Show 27/08/08

Results from another list - as I never entered these shows stayed home and looked after my babies :D

Judge : Robyn Wallis(Vic)

Baby Dog

1st Ronndal Jam Session - Ekstam

Puppy Dog

1st Highliffe Prime Suspect - Edbrooke/Pearson

2nd Kana Ka Read Th Bar Code - Rolfe

3rd Kana Ka Fire N Ice - Barr/Newton

Junior Dog

1st NZ Ch Statuesque Satirical(Aust) - Ekstam

2nd Shenkhan Majical Musical Man - powley/Chase

3rd Cherishme Look No Further - Barr

Int Dog

1st Ch Highliffe Winged Flight - Edbrooke /Pearson

2nd Ch Cherishme Captivate Th Crowd - Barr

3rd Ch Shenkhan Allusive Image - Powley/Chase

NZ Bred Dog

1st Ch Shenkhan Hot Apple Pie - Edbrooke/Pearson

2nd Ch Saramar Getting Groovy - Pullan

Open Dog

1st NZ CH Skyeway Jack Sparrow(Aust) - Howell/Nicolson

2nd Ch Saramar sweet Perfection - Pullan

DCC NZ Ch Statuesque Satirical(Aust)

RDCC NZ Ch Skyeway Jack Sparrow

Baby Puppy Bitch

1st Kana Ka Youve been Conned - Newton

2nd Shenkhan the White Mouse - Watson/Powley

Puppy Bitch

1st Ronndal I Hear Music - Ekstam

2nd Beesholme Leap of Faith - Harding

3rd Beesholme Tyger Tyger - Henderson/Howell

Junior Bitch

1st Cherishme good Golly Miss Molly - Barr

Int Bitch

1st Ch Ronndal Elfenoir at Beesholme - Howell

2nd Gr Ch Ronndal Elven Song - Ekstam

NZ Bred Bitch

1st Ch Ronndal Everafter at Beesholme - Howell

2nd Ch Ronndal Copycat - Ekstam

3rd Courtwood Shout to the Top - Harding

Open Bitch

1st Gr Ch Ronndal Xciting Dream - Ekstam

2nd Calahorra Petticoat Lane - Brockie

BCC / BOB Gr Ch Ronndal Xciting Dream

RCC / RBOB Ch Ronndal Elfennoir at Beesholme

Baby of Breed Kana Ka Youve been Conned - Newton

Puppy of Breed Ronndal I Hear Music - Ekstam

Junior of Breed NZ Ch Statuesque Satirical - Ekstam

Int of Breed Ch Ronndal Elfennoir at Beesholme - Howell

NZ Bred of Breed Ch Ronndal Everafter at Beesholme - Howell

Open of Breed Gr Ch Ronndal Xciting Dream - Ekstam

PUPPY IN SHOW RONNDAL I HEAR MUSIC - Ekstam

Mychaka said:
[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Lana[/SIZE] again, you forgot to mention the tear's  :- "  
Actually there weren't a lot of tears this time ... I think I was just too astounded!  I do have to admit, I did well up though.

Thank you for showing the wild child Tequila

Cristina

Thanks for asking me! She takes after her Daddy - he is also known as the wild child :lol:   I was surprised that she was as good as she was for me - I thought she'd be spinning doughnuts screaming "Where's my mother!!!!"   :D

Thanks for the NZ results Katrina - some prefixes there that are new to me. Will have to get researching!

You have babies! I'm off to look at the thread! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
aslan said:
On the way back from Melbourne I did Nanango show (with my parents) on Friday and Dino (Gr Ch Aslan That's Amore) was RIG to Ian Rasmussen's Saluki. 
I was supposed to head off straight after the show, go as far as I could before I got tired, stop, have a kip, and head off again on Saturday to be at Proserpine by 2pm ..... but I just couldn't do it, too tired.  So I had a good sleep and drove all day Saturday and made it for the Sunday show at Prossie and thank god I did because today I got BIG with Dino AND RIG with Jillie. (I have never done that before) and then Dino went on to win

What a day!  And I can't believe the dogs showed so well after such a long trip - they really did not want to get back in that car this morning.

The judge was Mr R Greer from NZ.  We like him!  He can come back again! :D

Yes, Ray does like a good whippet :cheers: I did well with him years ago with Lulu - he doesn't do an awful lot of judging here in NZ anymore, but has very nice dogs & a good eye :thumbsup: CONGRAT"S Lana, brilliant result :cheers:

aslan said:
I was supposed to head off straight after the show, go as far as I could before I got tired, stop, have a kip, and head off again on Saturday to be at Proserpine by 2pm ..... but I just couldn't do it, too tired.  So I had a good sleep and drove all day Saturday and made it for the Sunday show at Prossie and thank god I did because today I got BIG with Dino AND RIG with Jillie. (I have never done that before) and then Dino went on to win

What a day!  And I can't believe the dogs showed so well after such a long trip - they really did not want to get back in that car this morning.

The judge was Mr R Greer from NZ.  We like him!  He can come back again! :D

Way to go Lana, Dino and Jillie.. Was worth the long trip back.... Would this win of Dino qualify him for zone 3 finals for this weekend?

gajo said:
Huge congrats on your great results Lana- RUBIS- way to go!!! :cheers:
Hey Cassie- got any updated pics of your puppies for us?

Hey Gary,

Yeah got some pics but not great ones. Will try and get better ones this weekend and post.. If not maybe lana or cristina can take some at sarina... Pretty please..

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back