The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2008 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done Lynda and Lana with your recent wins. :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]Has anyone heard from PARNEW?[/SIZE]

I am waiting for your ROYAL News. :cheers:

whipwat said:
Well done Lynda and Lana with your recent wins.   :cheers:
[SIZE=14pt]Has anyone heard from PARNEW?[/SIZE]

I am waiting for your ROYAL News. :cheers:

I did, but I forgot what he told me -der :blink: :- "

I do remember that Maggie (Parnew Wild Irish Rose) went State bred in Show :thumbsup:

I seem to remember he picked up a few Groups as well

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Lynda and Sage[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Lana [/SIZE] :cheers: on your wins.

Was all packed ready to go when Hunter decided to run into my newly repaired knee and wipe it out (still love him), so instead I had a pleasant weekend at home. Would of given a big Yaahooooo if I had been there, although looking at the entries I'm glad I wasn't. 8)

Cristina

Mychaka said:
[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Lynda and Sage[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Lana [/SIZE]  :cheers:   on your wins.

Was all packed ready to go when Hunter decided to run into my newly repaired knee and wipe it out (still love him), so instead I had a pleasant weekend at home. Would of given a big Yaahooooo if I had been there, although looking at the entries I'm glad I wasn't.  8)  

Cristina

Hope your knee recovers quickly Cristina... A bit disappointing you didn't come as was looking forward to catching up with you... But these things happen...

aslan said:
Sarina Kennel Club 12/10/08  Mrs A Lane (Vic)
State Bred Dog

Gr Ch Aslan That's Amore RC SBIG  McCrindle

Open Dog

Ch Swifthund Pistols at Dawn  CC  Tuck

Baby Bitch

Grau So Chic  BPIG  Adam/Hatfield

Intermediate Bitch

Birrarun Licorice Twist    Tuck

State Bred Bitch

Kassdalee Devil Woman  Oakes/Philp

Aust Bred Bitch

Ch Phoenway Blue Anjil  RC RUBOB ABIG  McCrindle

Ch Stonegrace Alilnitemagice  2nd  Tuck

Open Bitch

Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour  CC BOB [SIZE=14pt]BIG[/SIZE] OIG  McCrindle

Congrats once again Lana...

Gay took some really nice pics of Miss Tilley so will post them once i get them

Baby Dog

Parnew Idle Gossip (Parry) Baby In Group

Puppy Dog

Acaiza Distinctly Dashing (Hargraves) RCC

Open Dog

Ch Parnew Devil N Disguise (Parry) DCC

Minor Bitch

Acaiza Positively Posh (Hargraves)

Puppy Bitch

Acaiza Wantonly Wicked (Hargraves)

Junior Bitch

Whipcat Twinkel Little Star for Parnew (Parry)

State Bred

Ch Parnew Wild Irish Rose (Parry) BCC, BOB, RUBIG and Best State Bred In Show

Aus Bred

Beawinna Prettier By Far (Collicutt)

Open Bitch

Beawinna Paris Polka (Collicutt) RCC, RUBOB

Ch Acaiza Moons N Stars (Hargraves)

Fergus (Ch Parnew Irish Pride) won BOB and RUBIG last year at this same show and Maggie his litter sister now has kept up the good work for the Irish connection. A lovely day had by all, and nice to see a hound go up in specials.

aslan said:
State Bred Dog

Gr Ch Aslan That's Amore RC SBIG   McCrindle

Open Dog

Ch Swifthund Pistols at Dawn  CC  Tuck

Baby Bitch

Grau So Chic  BPIG  Adam/Hatfield

Intermediate Bitch

Birrarun Licorice Twist     Tuck

State Bred Bitch

Kassdalee Devil Woman   Oakes/Philp

Aust Bred Bitch

Ch Phoenway Blue Anjil   RC RUBOB ABIG   McCrindle

Ch Stonegrace Alilnitemagice  2nd  Tuck

Open Bitch

Ch Aslan Chanson D'Amour  CC BOB [SIZE=14pt]BIG[/SIZE] OIG  McCrindle

:cheers: Well Done Lana and Cassie :cheers: , we have this judge a bit later in the year so lets hope she keeps her love of whippets for her visit down here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Griff and Lisa with your ROYAL SUCCESS, as you probably noticed I wasn't there on the day, too many Hounds to attend to at home but I was very happy to hear of Maggie's win along with Roscoe's CC and Guiness Baby in Group. :cheers:

parnew said:
Baby DogParnew Idle Gossip (Parry) Baby In Group

Puppy Dog

Acaiza Distinctly Dashing (Hargraves) RCC

Open Dog

Ch Parnew Devil N Disguise (Parry) DCC

Minor Bitch

Acaiza Positively Posh (Hargraves)

Puppy Bitch

Acaiza Wantonly Wicked (Hargraves)

Junior Bitch

Whipcat Twinkel Little Star for Parnew (Parry)

State Bred

Ch Parnew Wild Irish Rose (Parry) BCC, BOB, RUBIG and Best State Bred In Show

Aus Bred

Beawinna Prettier By Far (Collicutt)

Open Bitch

Beawinna Paris Polka (Collicutt) RCC, RUBOB

Ch Acaiza Moons N Stars (Hargraves)

Fergus (Ch Parnew Irish Pride) won BOB and RUBIG last year at this same show and Maggie his litter sister now has kept up the good work for the Irish connection. A lovely day had by all, and nice to see a hound go up in specials.

Congrats Griff, some lovely wins...

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations [/SIZE]Griff and the Parnew team

Hey Cass, I heard you got Baby Puppy in Group both days - is that correct, if so congratulations as well with the lovely Miss Tilly :wub: I too was hoping to catch up with you and play with that beautiful puppy of yours. Good on Gay for taking photo's - she is a lovely patient photographer.

Cristina

parnew said:
aslan said:
:cheers: Well Done Lana and Cassie :cheers: , we have this judge a bit later in the year so lets hope she keeps her love of whippets for her visit down here.

She's a very nice lady - but likes to take her time to make up her mind - be prepared to run and run and run and run until you feel like your lungs are gonna give out - but mind you, you're quite a bit fitter than I am so it probably won't affect you as much. ;) I lost count of the times we went around (and up and back) for BOB. and then a couple more for RUBOB.

Mychaka said:
[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations [/SIZE]Griff and the Parnew team

Hey Cass, I heard you got Baby Puppy in Group both days - is that correct, if so congratulations as well with the lovely Miss Tilly  :wub:   I too was hoping to catch up with you and play with that beautiful puppy of yours.  Good on Gay for taking photo's - she is a lovely patient photographer.

Cristina

Hey Cristina,

Yeah that's right Miss Tilly got Baby in Group both days. I am really proud of her and can't wait until next year for her to play with the big girls... Tilly is 4 months old and has taken 7 Baby in Groups and 2 Baby in Shows... Yeah still wiating on photos from Gay but hopefully get them soon and will post them so you can see how she is looking

Cass

Griff, I've just realised I didn't say a big "WELL DONE" for your royal successes. That's very remiss of me, my apologies.

GOOD ONYA! :cheers: and a :* and a :huggles: for Mags and Guiness

For Cassie who's having a little trouble of getting Tilly's photo on K9

Tilly.jpg

aslan said:
She's a very nice lady - but likes to take her time to make up her mind - be prepared to run and run and run and run until you feel like your lungs are gonna give out - but mind you, you're quite a bit fitter than I am so it probably won't affect you as much. ;)   I lost count of the times we went around (and up and back) for BOB. and then a couple more for RUBOB.
I just had a mental image of this judge sending the Tassie competitors around the dog ring later in the year, they will end up very dizzy as the dog rings are on a tarmac tennis court :wacko: :teehee: After a few laps I think vertigo will take over.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back