The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2008 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Huge congratulations on the new champ Lana and to your mum and dad. :cheers: Great to see your young girl doing nicely for them too. She's got the makings of a nice one!

Thanks guys, much appreciated. Will pass on the congrats.

I think Mr McMillan must be a whippet fan - he was the one who gave Tiara (Ch Aslan Playing To Win - owned by Jasmyn Grendon) RIS about two years ago.

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] on Laddie's championship title - now roll on his grand. :cheers:

Plus [SIZE=14pt]Congrats[/SIZE] to the girl you bred that your parents are showing going Minor in Show. Well done. (sorry couldn't remember her call name). :D

Cristina

HERE ARE SOME SHOW RESULTS

Hound Club Show - Mrs A Randall (UK)

Dog CC - Ch Byerley Longines

Res CC - Peperone New Sensation

Bitch CC & BOB - Ch Windyle Irish Lullaby

Res CC - Ch Byerley Boudicca

Puppy in Show - Peperone New Sensation

Junior in Show - Byerley Alannah Hill

Sth Cross - Can't remember judge

Dog CC & BOB - Peperone New Sensation

Res CC and RUBB - Peperone Elegantly Wasted

Bitch CC - Illicium Chimay Grande

Res CC - Daneson Double Trbl

Puppy in Show - Peperone Elegantly Wasted

Vic Womens - Mr G Newton (USA)

Dog CC - Peperone New Sensation

Res CC - GC + NZ Ch Taejaan As Good as it gets

Bitch CC + BOB - Ch Taejaan All Eyes on Me

Res CC - Taejaan Bird on a Wire

WELL DONE ALL THE WINNERS!!! HOPE I GOT EVERYTHING RIGHT!! ANGIE

Oh my! What a lovely weekend for Elly and Cooper :wub: and Chucky - WELL DONE! :thumbsup: :cheers:

Congrats to all the other winners as well. :thumbsup:

Was that the Sunbury weekend or was this another cluster of shows somewhere else? How many whippets were entered?

Mychaka said:
[SIZE=14pt]Congrats[/SIZE] to the girl you bred that your parents are showing going Minor in Show. Well done. (sorry couldn't remember her call name).  :D Cristina

Ah, that would be Naughty Autumn! :lol: :D

aslan said:
Oh my! What a lovely weekend for Elly and Cooper :wub: and Chucky - WELL DONE! :thumbsup: :cheers:

Congrats to all the other winners as well. :thumbsup:

Was that the Sunbury weekend or was this another cluster of shows somewhere else? How many whippets were entered?

[/quot

THE VIC WOMENS WAS AT LANCEFIELD AND IS PART OF THE SUNBURY WEEKEND. THERE WAS QUITE A FEW WHIPPETS AT EACH SHOW-don't have any catalogues so not sure exactly. I know Coop got 18 points at the won he got BOB and 15 at Lancefield.

Excellent - great points for Coop! :thumbsup:

I have some friends from my area down there showing a Weimaraner, a GSP, a Dobermann, a Sibe and some Staffies.

Lana

There were 310 Hounds entered at the Hound Club, the whippet entry was 60,

Griff

Thanks Griff!

Fantastic! What a great entry.

Would have been nice to be there and be involved with you all - but difficult for me to get back down there again so soon after the Specialty.

The entry at Vic Womens was 32 and at Sunbury it was 58.

At Sunbury, Dog CC went to Tony and Alan's 'Paris' and Jo Kramer was the eventual BOB winner with Ch Arjai Almost Criminal.

We couldn't enter as Dad was judging the Veteran Sweepstakes during the lunch break :(

I was lucky enough though to be invited to judge the Schnauzer Club Open Show which was great fun!! 8)

Congrats on all the recent wins guys ... good to see the whippet flag waving regularly around the country.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]WAY TO GO, LANA , WITH CASHS` FIRST CHAMPION OFFSPRING [/SIZE]

:cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]Huge CONGRATS!![/SIZE] to you Lana,Autumn,Cash,Laddie & your parents...you must all be chuffed to bits!! :cheers:

And [SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE[/SIZE] also to Lynda & Sage :cheers:

Congrat's Lana on Laddies Champ title :cheers: Way to go :thumbsup: Let the bubbles flow :D

Congrat's also to the winners at Sunbury.... Go the handsome Cooper :wub:

We have an open show this weekend with Ian Doherty judging, a nice entry of 43 whippets - bigger entry than our champ show :- "

shenace said:
Congrat's Lana on Laddies Champ title :cheers:   Way to go :thumbsup:   Let the bubbles flow :D
Congrat's also to the winners at Sunbury.... Go the handsome Cooper :wub:  

We have an open show this weekend with Ian Doherty judging, a nice entry of 43 whippets - bigger entry than our champ show :- "

Only 42 now ..... Diva's in full season :rant:

aslan said:
This weekend at Maryborough Kennel Club ....

Lana, you and your folks must be over the moon

[SIZE=21pt]Well done Cash, Laddie and Autumn[/SIZE]

:cheers:

Just bumping this up for the Aussies who may have lost the thread and who have shows in the next month or so .... wish I did :( I'm bored already.

A little info for you Lana...I'm at work and don't have a catalogue so haven't got details for you but here goes...

Frank Pieterse (Statuesque) judged the hound group in Brisbane on Saturday night. He had a pretty good entry of whippets- maybe 20 or so?

Both CC's went to dogs owned by Vicki Shaw and bred by Jill Marks. The dog went on to take Best in Group (left after that so not sure of general specials results).

Thanks for that Gary.

Gees Vicki's having a good run :thumbsup:

Some brief news from Jenny Johnson in Albury/Wodonga ...

Dino and Aime's Daddy Darcy ... [SIZE=14pt]Gr Ch Taejaan One Step Closer[/SIZE] ... has followed up his CC at the Specialty with a [SIZE=21pt]Best in Show[/SIZE] at the Albury Kennel club show under Mr J Lowbridge NSW and went [SIZE=14pt]best in group[/SIZE] under Mr Daly NSW the next day!! She said she nearly fainted!

Congrats to our Daddy Darcy ... we love you! :wub: :wub:

Here's an informal pic I took of Darcy and Jen at the Melb. Royal.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back