The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2008 Oz & Nz Show Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
aslan said:
Well done everyone! 
Wish I had some shows ... bored, bored, bored  :(

For years now I've tried to convince my husband that "we" need a "summer house" in Tasmania - he could get rid of me and the dogs for 2-3 months a year and we could keep going to shows (in cooler weather) right through Nov Dec and Jan.  :lol:

You are welcome to my Tasmanian house in summer Lana, the only problem is my OH is included

Hey Noelene - that's be great - perhaps we could ship him off on a holiday elsewhere? LOL (w00t)

Bumping thread up for "Subie's" SA results ........................

Kilmore Kennel Club 21st December 2008

Baby Dog

1st Parnew Island O Dreams - Mr G Parry

Puppy Dog & Puppy of Breed

1st Peperone Elegantlywasted - Elmaro Knls

Junior Dog & Junior of Breed

1st Peperone New Sensation - Elmaro Knls

Intermediate Dog

1st Talkabout African Sun - Talkabout Knls

Open Dog & Open of Breed

1st Eng Ch Nevedith Kfa Kraka JW (Imp UK) (Handled by yours truely!!)

2nd Gr Ch Taejaan Moulnrouge

Dog CC & BOB - Eng Ch Nevedith Kfa Kraka JW

Baby Bitch & Baby of Breed

1st Parnew Are you Dreaming - Mr G Parry

Puppy Bitch

1st Alltalk to Sir with Love - S Delaney

2nd Peperone Bitter Tears - Elmaro Knls

Junior Bitch

1st Colwhip Wings of Time - Robinson

Intermediate Bitch

1st Ch Talkabout Savana Breeze - Talkabout Knls

Aust Bred Bitch

1st Alltalk French Kiss - S Delaney

Open Bitch

1st Gr Ch Talkabout Amber Lites

Bitch CC and Runner Up BOB - Alltalk French Kiss

No idea who got Res bitch cc

Baby in Group and Baby in Show - Parnew Are you Dreaming!!! A real little show girl this one!!

Congrats to all winners

Hey Ellie

How do your puppy & junior classes run??? I see Chucky & Coop were in seperate classes - here in NZ puppy class is 6mths - 12mths, our junior class is 12mths - 24mths.

Lynda

shenace said:
Hey Ellie
How do your puppy & junior classes run??? I see Chucky & Coop were in seperate classes - here in NZ puppy class is 6mths - 12mths, our junior class is 12mths - 24mths.

Lynda

Puppy is 6 mths to 12 mths

Junior is 9mths to 18 mths

Our boys are 12 mths on the 26th, so we now will have to either have them both in junior or seperate them by moving one up to Australian Bred which is 6mths and older born in australia.

Yeah it is difficult to have littermates together in a class. They have done well though havn't they. Good to see you again on here elly.

I'm thinking March my babies will be ready for the show ring. I'll need to split myself into 2 or 3 maybe 4 to show em. fun.

:cheers:

GotWhippet? said:
Yeah it is difficult to have littermates together in a class. They have done well though havn't they. Good to see you again on here elly.
I'm thinking March my babies will be ready for the show ring. I'll need to split myself into 2 or 3 maybe 4 to show em. fun.

:cheers:

I could always post you over one of my kids to help (w00t) That way I can at least get to show ONE of my own dogs without the bossyboots claiming everything that is entered :lol:

It's lovely that your girls are interested in showing though. My 9 year old gets bored at the shows so I don't take him anymore. He'd rather rather ride his bikes and do "boy stuff". Plus he was mortified to see a judge count a dogs testicles, "it's just not right" according to him lol.

Maybe with this litter I might be able to sway him but only if he wants to and is keen to learn.

GotWhippet? said:
It's lovely that your girls are interested in showing though. My 9 year old gets bored at the shows so I don't take him anymore. He'd rather rather ride his bikes and do "boy stuff". Plus he was mortified to see a judge count a dogs testicles, "it's just not right" according to him lol. Maybe with this litter I might be able to sway him but only if he wants to and is keen to learn.

I think it might be more of a girly thing??? Kate (11yrs) absolutely loves dog shows & would walk across fire to get to one, Renae (9yrs) likes them but its more about what she can get out of them as oppossed to showing :- " She has a knack of extracting money out of people to get ice-creams, drinks, lollies etc... and can sniff out the wild kids who like to explore - you never see her at pack up time, it's Kate you will see putting down the gazebo, folding down crates, etc... she knows the rules about getting in the show ring - means you have to help unload/load up the car & trailer :thumbsup:

elmaro said:
Open Dog & Open of Breed

Bitch CC & RUBOB - Alltalk French Kiss

Baby in Group and Baby in Show - Parnew Are you Dreaming!!!  A real little show girl this one!!

Well done Elly, Griff and Sue!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Subie! Have you got those SA results?

Congrats Elly- good to see some results again. Nothing much happening in Qld- too hot for dog showing most of the time. Have a great xmas :cheers: Keep that hubby of yours away from the Christmas cheer when partying with bad elves (w00t)

gajo said:
Congrats Elly- good to see some results again. Nothing much happening in Qld- too hot for dog showing most of the time. Have a great xmas :cheers: Keep that hubby of yours away from the Christmas cheer when partying with bad elves (w00t)
Too true ... will try my best Gajo!! All the best to your family as well for Christmas and the new year! :cheers:

gajo said:
And who would the bad elves be I wonder!!!! LOL

elmaro said:
Open Dog & Open of Breed

Bitch CC & RUBOB - Alltalk French Kiss

Baby in Group and Baby in Show - Parnew Are you Dreaming!!!  A real little show girl this one!!

Well done Elly, Griff and Sue!
Thanks Elly and Lana,

This girl is very nice and I hope to bring her home for a few shows later in the new year.

She is nice Griff :thumbsup:

Which litter were these ones? Not the same as Guiness, cause he's into minor and these are only babies ....

Can you refresh my memory please?

cheers,

:cheers: **Runner Up In Show** :cheers:

We had the last show for the year here last night and Maggie (Ch Parnew Wild Irish Rose) was Runner Up in Show under Mr G Blyth (Tas) Group and Mrs J Sewell (WA) Specials. It caps off a great year for Maggie winning the honors of top hound in the State.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back