The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

2010 Scottish Derby Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
firstly thanks to the,Scottish gang for making us welcome and making the whole ten days possible,Arther never stops hes a credit to whippet racing as is all our scottish members thank you again,,oh anth and n Joanne for letting us use your caravan great friends thanks,,,was a 100% pleased with the way our little flybaby ran both weekends,but the star was little penny (prada)she performed on all the races she was put into,,well done john and angela,get him to take you to turkey Ange lol...where do you start theres to many to mention but i must mention ray and Mary wor rag and his sister molly,wor syl absolute brilliant,well don Joe dot was great to see you do the biz,Young star jedward,lyndon's pup,keep it up.gaz n dee with bramble,sheer class..john and jean with little doriva another classy little bitch,alison and col,getting the big lad Andrew out to show he still has class,bill with sween just nipping us on the line with sween pure class,theres far to many to congratulate so i will end there.i have a few photos to add later,,again well done all the winners and losers,
scotishderby2010289-2.jpg
thanks kenny for the kind comments.

we are over the moon with penny she has run her heart out both weekends,like to congratulate the kircaldy wrc on an excellent scottish championships and derby,anyone that has'nt been really must try and attend this top venue , :thumbsup:

WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND WELL DONE ALL RUNNERS. WALKING UP BEHIND THE BAGPIPES WAS FANTASTIC. THE ATMOSPHERE WAS ELECTRIC. BIG WELL DONE PRADA, RAN OUT OF HER SKIN ALL WEEKEND. THANKS TO ALL THE WORKERS DEFINATELY BE THERE NEXT YEAR. SATURDAY NIGHT WITH RICK, RUSS, LYNDON, PIGLET, JOHN AND PAT AND KENNY M AND FAMILY WAS THE BEST LAUGH I'VE HAD AT WHIPPET RACING AND THE SINGING WAS BRILLIANT.

WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND WELL DONE ALL RUNNERS. WALKING UP BEHIND THE BAGPIPES WAS FANTASTIC. THE ATMOSPHERE WAS ELECTRIC. BIG WELL DONE PRADA, RAN OUT OF HER SKIN ALL WEEKEND. THANKS TO ALL THE WORKERS DEFINATELY BE THERE NEXT YEAR. SATURDAY NIGHT WITH RICK, RUSS, LYNDON, PIGLET, JOHN AND PAT AND KENNY M AND FAMILY WAS THE BEST LAUGH I'VE HAD AT WHIPPET RACING AND THE SINGING WAS BRILLIANT.
yes ray brill night,you a star turn on the karaoke really good singer, along with lyndon and rick,and Decca, a still get a great feeling when he sings mustang sally and hes got tyne getting trained up so many more years entertainment to come,,,excellent company,best one yet up there, mind you i say that every year,it just keeps getting better and better,thanks again the scottish gang :thumbsup:

Just like to say what a great scottish derby arthur and gang look after everybody and for me it was biggest event of year and crack in pub was first class and like thank sue Sam Sharon Kieran Anne dot conner Steve for looking after me I want forget on to racing all big guns was on show some high class racing well done to John g with prada she ran her socks off well done to all finAlists credit to owners everybody dream to have one in final well some stars of future on show wor syil for Joe wor rag for ray and sheer pleasure for Dennis lovely man not been in best of health so win cheer him up and on to my three runs zackrella ran lovely race just getting him right so Watch this lad second one champayne charlie first run in race very green but is time will come and lastly jedward he's little gem of a dog to train winning the sup dog pup for me so all in all I had great weekend roll on next year you may get over 200 next year credit to our Scottish friends see you next year

Bet everybody's shattered :sweating: but it's been a great week :thumbsup: Loads of fantastic racing (expect a big essay later :lol: ) Big congratulations to Prada,she ran out of her skin :thumbsup: and was lovely to see Alison wipe away a tear at the top :thumbsup: but was even better seeing that big smile after Andrew came up the track :thumbsup: chuffed to bits for you and Colin :thumbsup: So many good dogs running,but highlights for me were Andrew as all ready mentioned,Jeffs Sunprince,great to see him back :thumbsup: Davids, Almost Bobs (w00t) :thumbsup: and i'm not gonna forget Bob's (monkey :- ) Stormbreaker :thumbsup: although not sure if the fella on the motorised scooter appreciated his running Bob (w00t) Yvonnes little charge,Pip (U Choose) he ran out of his skin,mate :thumbsup: worth all your hard work to see the smiles on John and Fionas faces :thumbsup: chuffed to bits for them both :thumbsup: but my thrill for the week was seeing Jo and Darrens fella Hellseeker in the No Limits this weekend.Bit special or what ;) Thought he was gonna bring the jacket home for you Jo,but wasn't to be this time.You can be as proud as punch of him and yourselfs though,keep up the great work :thumbsup: and finally Jims big un Fires Lad.He's starting to show what we all know he had in him Jim,chuffed to bits for you :thumbsup: As for the Scottish crew and all their hard work over the last week,many thanks,your all stars :thumbsup:

well done everyone workers and racers :thumbsup: some great races flybaby ran well both weekends ;) insane jane wor sil too many to mention but a special well done to john and prada she was on top form :thumbsup:

well done everyone workers and racers :thumbsup: some great races flybaby ran well both weekends ;) insane jane wor sil too many to mention but a special well done to john and prada she was on top form :thumbsup:
thanks for that gaz,she ran the race of the weekend IMO,as at 2ft a lb she got beat by a snotty nose,cant understand that rule a yard a lb then 2ft in the final,silly rule that was,,your charges all ran there socks off,o and you can knock a tune out on the old sing along,haven't laughed so much in ages,cant wait for next year

kenny consolation finals r half yard a 1lb (not 2ft) always have been had a brilliant time as usual, great races and great entertainment every night @ the pub. big well done to ll the finalists. and big thanks to the scottish lot who worked tirlelselly over the full 10 days :thumbsup:

kenny consolation finals r half yard a 1lb (not 2ft) always have been had a brilliant time as usual, great races and great entertainment every night @ the pub. big well done to ll the finalists. and big thanks to the scottish lot who worked tirlelselly over the full 10 days :thumbsup:
that's OK carol,it should be that all the way across the board right from the heats,or the same as all the rest a yard a lb,just my thoughts on the matter loads commented to me about it before the final..i don't care one way or the other but it shouldn't change for finals..and i know its always been that way :thumbsup:

Congratulations to all the racers and winners! :cheers:

Special congratulations to the North West dogs doing their owners proud and a huge congratulations to Derby Winner Prada :thumbsup:

Another great racing holiday thanks to all the workers,well done to all the racers especially prada on winning the derby,and thanks to kenny for the photos

Absolutely shattered but well worth the trip as always. Some excellent racing over the two weekends and good company too, one thing missing and that was a sun tan, thanks to Arthur, Jeanine, George, Val, Sandra, Gil and everyone else involved in pulling off another good derby. It is without doubt the most prestigious event of the year, the atmosphere cannot be beaten.

Loads of dogs doing their owners proud and running out of their skin with some new names to keep an eye on.

Daddy Jude showed his babies how it's done winning his class for the 3rd year on the trot in the main Derby and as a veteran too, it was quite emotional to see little Spotless & big girl Adi Lin walking down behind the piper, they performed amazing for such a young age and in front of a big crowd too - think we'll be seeing a lot of their names! No Rush & Spitfire showed they had some speed too, keep it up kids!

You can't praise Just Friends highly enough, what a brilliant achievement to have so many of his offspring perform so well over the Scottish holiday but to have 4 of the 5 derby finalists sired by him shows what class he produces - Well done Zak.

My two tips came up trumps, Insane Jane (incidently George you didn't keep up your side of the bargain!) who i still think is underated by a lot of people showed what an amazing animal she is once again. Prada was unstoppable both weekends, we were made up for John & Penny, she deserves every accolade to come her way, especially her new title of 2010 SCOTTISH DERBY WINNER.

eta. Also a nice touch to have the videos there too, can't wait to see the DVD.

Last edited by a moderator:
said earlier too many good dogs ran to mention them all but wor rag ran brill for ray and mary :thumbsup: also dean side belle winning for col and aly he ran fantastic like i said to col u cant take the class out off a dog when its built in :thumbsup:also impresed with shay :thumbsup: and stuies as ya were just had no luck but shes comin stu :thumbsup:

top class event great racing,and PRADA (w00t) what can you say about this little girl brilliant in every way.niceone john and angie.penny and her sisters looks like they going to take all the bigguns this year, what a litter. :luck: :luck:

fantastic final right down to the line.

little sosi tiger looking fantastic to take out some big guns to get into the final (w00t) going to be a goodun :luck: peter and caroles yearling starting to take off with some good wins,kens flowless looking well. and what about big andrew came out of the traps like his arse was on fire not to be headed in the vets scr.trevs midnightbelle running very mature JUST 1 week into the yearlings :luck: made ya point what can you say about this ard lad sharp as ever,impressive for 5 :luck:

top draw organisation from arthur and the team,thanks for the great holiday.

well done all the winners and runners for putting on some nail bitting races.

Both weekends where brilliant .well done all winners and losers . big thanx to all workers . oh bob paddy last race pmsl lol

Bet everybody's shattered :sweating: but it's been a great week :thumbsup: Loads of fantastic racing (expect a big essay later :lol: ) Big congratulations to Prada,she ran out of her skin :thumbsup: and was lovely to see Alison wipe away a tear at the top :thumbsup: but was even better seeing that big smile after Andrew came up the track :thumbsup: chuffed to bits for you and Colin :thumbsup: So many good dogs running,but highlights for me were Andrew as all ready mentioned,Jeffs Sunprince,great to see him back :thumbsup: Davids, Almost Bobs (w00t) :thumbsup: and i'm not gonna forget Bob's (monkey :- ) Stormbreaker :thumbsup: although not sure if the fella on the motorised scooter appreciated his running Bob (w00t) Yvonnes little charge,Pip (U Choose) he ran out of his skin,mate :thumbsup: worth all your hard work to see the smiles on John and Fionas faces :thumbsup: chuffed to bits for them both :thumbsup: but my thrill for the week was seeing Jo and Darrens fella Hellseeker in the No Limits this weekend.Bit special or what ;) Thought he was gonna bring the jacket home for you Jo,but wasn't to be this time.You can be as proud as punch of him and yourselfs though,keep up the great work :thumbsup: and finally Jims big un Fires Lad.He's starting to show what we all know he had in him Jim,chuffed to bits for you :thumbsup: As for the Scottish crew and all their hard work over the last week,many thanks,your all stars :thumbsup:

haha david,,,,,,i dont want to speak about paddys last run lol,,,,,,and u to karen,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,david claiming almost bobs lost 40lb race as paddy hit motisied scooter 1st after line,,,,and guy had no leg,s,,,,,,david please dont bring this up again ,,,,,as i was soooo inbarrest when paddy slipped his lead,,,,,and val still chasing me to fine me lol,,,,,,,,,,it wasnt my best momment,,,,,,,

aleast guy was ok ,,,and dog,,,,,,and thank god no one else

i would like to say sorry to gary baily and other guy,,,,,as when i got there ,,,,,,,wife was giving me a real hard time,,,,,and i threw lead and walked off,,,,like a plonker,,,,,,,,but pll,s dont live with my wife she never stops,,,lol

and iam really sorry to the guy in scooter,,,,,that paddy put dent in his scooter,,,( sorry )

p.s ( to my family,,,,and kirkcaldy club member,s please dont ever bring this up at club,,,,,,as i wont be pleased LOL )

WELLDONE TO WINNER,S ,,,,,,,,WELLDONE JOHN WITH PRADA,,,,, :thumbsup

OHH CRAP IAM ON WIFES NAME ,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,

REGARDS BOB LOL

just glad dog was ok bob u were just harrassed lol

just glad dog was ok bob u were just harrassed lol
here gaz he owes the guy a new basket for his scooter it was dented right in,poor bloke nearly had a heart attack,so did our lass it nearly hit our sky :wacko:

kenny spoke to guy more than twice after ,,,,,,he was fine,,,,,he was more worried about dog,,,,,,, :thumbsup:

u never had a dog slip on u yet ?????? that was my 1st,,,,and ive been at track for 30 year,s since i was a kid

prada run fantastic all weekend she deserved to win well done

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back