The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

3 Tired Pups .....

Strike Whippets

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Uggs, Flo and Wills went to South Cotswolds puppy night yesterday to meet everyone again, see all the other dogs, sights and sounds and have a little rag with the big dogs lure ..... Its very hard being a puppy with a hectic social life lol .... :wub:

We ARE awake .....

PIC_0292-2.jpg

Umm sleepy now ....

PIC_0291-3.jpg

zzzzzzzzz

PIC_0295-2.jpg

What little beauties :wub: but you've got your hands full!

They are as good as gold. I bred them and was going to keep Uggs and Flo anyway, but poor Wills needs an experienced home as he's a real live wire and the homes that have wanted him haven't been suitable for him IMO, whats one more anyway lol ...... They are 9 weeks old, housetrained, sit when asked and have perfect recall ...... fetch, know their own names, lead trained and play raggy :D .... So now have 4 generations living together ..... fab 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you have them doing relly well with their training :thumbsup:

Beautiful looking litter.

Aww they are adorable :wub: and I know they will have enjoyed the adventures they have been on so far.

Stirling is falling behind, recall is iffy coz hes just toooooo busy but he is a demon for playing raggy and not bad on the lead :wub: oh and he showed his dad up by running round the garden with the dumbell when dad says its tooo heavy and he cant possibly carry that lol :wub:

So lovely!!! Brindles are my favourite.

Thanks all, I think they are the bestest naturally lol .......I can just imagine Stirlings na na face lol ...... I do find it easier for everyone if the times put into the pups as it makes it easier for their new owners, so these 3 have just continued as the rest of the litter went :D ......

They are really gorgeous puppies. :wub: :wub: :wub: I love their colour and markings - so beautiful. You must feel really proud. :thumbsup:

They are really gorgeous puppies. :wub: :wub: :wub: I love their colour and markings - so beautiful. You must feel really proud. :thumbsup:

Thank you ..... and yes I am as only ever bred 4 litters and own 7 of my own breeding plus another 3 lol .... mad (w00t)

Heres the rest of my gang ..... The solid brindle is great gran, the chunky black is gran and the large red is mum ....

SDC10213.jpg

That is a really great photo. :huggles: :huggles:

Aww i agree with above hannah they are great pups :wub: we can vouch for that (we have Cassie aka twiglet pics to follow soon), you have done a fab job with them. I never knew it was possible to have a house trained pup at nine weeks that can sit and yes her recall is amazing!! :thumbsup:

P.s Cassie aka twiglet is now Cassie the aligator owing to her razor sharp nashers lol :teehee:

Thank you ..... and yes I am as only ever bred 4 litters and own 7 of my own breeding plus another 3 lol .... mad (w00t)

Heres the rest of my gang ..... The solid brindle is great gran, the chunky black is gran and the large red is mum ....

SDC10213.jpg

[/quoteH

What a gorgeous photo....and the pups aint bad either.... :wub: :wub: :wub:

SDC10213.jpg

[/quoteH

What a gorgeous photo....and the pups aint bad either.... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back