The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

3rd Nationals At Old Hall

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The piccy's are brillant once again, especially the one of Shadow (Dylan) doing his somersult :eek: he should of been in a circus :clown:

I hope little Ted makes a fast and good recovery :wub:

Great pictures rustic and trish! :thumbsup: CONGRATULATIONS to all the runners and finalists yesterday and WELL DONE to all those who earned their titles! :cheers:

A big THANK YOU to the 'National team' for all their hard work both before and during the day, which helped everything to run so smoothly :cheers:

The Ingley family must have covered more ground than any of the dogs or people throughout the day - thank goodness the rain held off!

Some great racing and a very enjoyable day. :)

So glad to hear little Ted is recovering, we hope he is feeling more comfortable now and send him and his family our very best wishes. :luck:

Brilliant pics Rustic and Trish - although I don't like the one of that woman in her robbers hat!! (w00t) Great to meet you yesterday Rustic, glad you could join us ;)

You didn't happen to catch my boy in the Veterans Trish, have you got any more pics in that camera of yours? :-

Hi All, a quick update on wee Ted , he went through an operation a few hours ago to put in a metal plate, his leg was boken in two places, the operation went smoothly and the wee man is doing well, :) Just want to say a big thankyou to everyone for the donations myself and Emma were very touched and gratefull, and a big thankyou the lady who ran us to the vets, we will not foget everyones kindness and help recieved, CHEERS :luck: Well done to all the winners and our close friends Pamela and Tommy with wee Rosie
Glad the op went well, and Ted is on the road to recovery. Sending positive vibes to Ted, and our best wishes for a very speedy recovery :huggles:

Brilliant pics Rustic and Trish - although I don't like the one of that woman in her robbers hat!! (w00t) Great to meet you yesterday Rustic, glad you could join us ;)
You didn't happen to catch my boy in the Veterans Trish, have you got any more pics in that camera of yours? :-

sorry june these are all that was half decent , im having trouble with the focus on my camera its a little too slow so alot of pics are very fuzzy ,think where due a service .

IMG_9362.jpg

:oops: :D

IMG_9382.jpg
Great pics :thumbsup: Really enjoyed looking at them

Hi All, a quick update on wee Ted , he went through an operation a few hours ago to put in a metal plate, his leg was boken in two places, the operation went smoothly and the wee man is doing well, :) Just want to say a big thankyou to everyone for the donations myself and Emma were very touched and gratefull, and a big thankyou the lady who ran us to the vets, we will not foget everyones kindness and help recieved, CHEERS :luck: Well done to all the winners and our close friends Pamela and Tommy with wee Rosie
We are so pleased to hear he is doing well :) it was a terrible thing to see, i hope he has a good speedy recovery :huggles: Julie

A big well done to all the winners. :D And a big well done to Carol and Barry with Brenna, we are still waiting for the back flips naked Carol. :lol: :lol: :lol:

A big well done to all the winners. :D And a big well done to Carol and Barry with Brenna, we are still waiting for the back flips naked Carol. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now that I would like to see, and I bet Steve would like it even more :lol: :lol: :lol:

We had a great day yesterday :D Thank you to all those who organised and ran the Nationals you all did a great job :D Well done to all the runners, finalists and winners :cheers: and thank you to everyone who congratulated us on our Brenna's win we are over the moon with her :cheers: :cheers: and well done to Bren's babes, lil Violet and Roxy they both ran fab yesterday :wub: ....... and Josh I forgot I said that lol :lol: :lol:

Ooops - humble apologies Becky :unsure: I missed off Cody's proper title of NPWRCh NPVCh Light Fantastic - it was late when I posted :teehee: Sorrryyyyyy :b
I'll let you off this time June.lol :D Big congrats to Brenna aka NPWRCH A Touch Of Class :thumbsup: mum and dad are very proud.

a massive well done to brenna/ a touch of class what a finish just goes to show never give up on your dream five years old and a winner. :D :D barry was that pleased he smiled :D no way was he missing having his photo taken carol. :D :D also hard luck to master of light what a race with evensent there must have been only a nose in it. well done cody/ light fantastic she looks unbeatable in the vets. :D also a big well done to ralph another win for this great dog, hard luck highland warrior 2nd again your time will come im sure. a big well done to derek and mandy on gazzas record breaking win more yet to come im sure. :thumbsup: hope your dog gets fit and healthy scooby everyone involved in racing hates to see injuries like that happen. anyway thats the end to another season see you all next year im off to hibernate for 4 months now. :D dave

:D :D Thanks again to all involved with the organising and running of the Nationals for another great weekend on a personal note we would just like to say a big thank you to Andrew Ingley and his wife who came down to the ground everyday that we were there to see if we needed anything they were brilliant :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Huge Congratulations to ALL the runners and finalist's and winners without all of them there would be no day. And they put on some really great close finishes which we all like to see. :thumbsup:

N/e 16lb Group was hotly contested with Tony and Maureen's " Morton's Crazy Days " and Steve and Sue's " Kinda Cheeky " who won to make her " NPWRch Kinda Cheeky " there smile's lit up the park. :D

N/e 18lb Group Was won by Pam and Tams little girl " My Girl Lollipop " well done to you both they are a smashing couple. And we fully understand how much travelling that they have to do coming all the way from Scotland the same as us. :thumbsup:

N/e 20lb Group Had three of our little pups making their debut's Brain and Netties " My Wee Blue Highlander " Roger and Jo and Tilly Nind's " Bolt From The Blue and our own little boy " Blue Highland Devil " they ALL did us proud our Novo came 3rd in his final but Hug congratulations go to Barry and Carol and girls with Brenna " Touch Of Class " winning her 2nd coat at the ripe ag of 5 1/2 she ran great all day. (w00t) (w00t)

N/e 22lb Group was won by the ever impressive little girl of Angie Parker " Sapphire Queens Topaz." beating our Blue Devi.

N/e 24lb Group was won in in style right from the great start out of the traps by Mick Mahoneys " Catch The Bear."

N/e 26lb Group was a Brilliant final with Cheryl Coulburns " Master of Light " coming out of the traps like a rocket but June and AlansFosters bo " Evansent " ran like the wind to catch up just at the death to win fantastic for all the spectators.

N/e 28lb Group was AGAIN very closely contested between Brian and Netties " Highland Warrior " and Robin and Janines " Run At Mill " another fantastic race and very close finish and Ralph extends his record of Champs wins to a massive 13 now he is truly an awesome dog.

N/e 30lb Group was a fantastic race from the traps Vince and Julia Gajny's " Armistice Day " shot out but was caught just before the line by Julie Paterson's amazing girl " Peppermint Perfection. "

N/e 32lb Group was another battle between " Peppermint Bobster " and our " Blue and White Dynamite " very close finish again with Gazza just holding of his lillte nephew who we are sure will have his day next year, but we are over the moon with Gazza equalling his weight Group record held by RCH Steadfast and Rch The Bear of 6 wins.

In the Veterans races there were great races also.

The 6/7 yr old N/e 19lb and N/e 23lb Groups were won With Rebbecca Hough's " Light Fantastic " living up to her name and winning her Final and Dave and Myra Sawyers " Vodkatini " winning their Final.

The 6/7 yr old N/e 27lb and N/e 32 lb Groups were won by June and Steve Jonigk's " Whiphaven Mighty mouse " and Sheila Birchs " Apache Jack Flash " :thumbsup:

The 8 yr old N/e 25lb and N/e 32lb Groups were won by Angie Sawyers amazing bitch " Diamond Sapphire Star " and Robin Sweet's " Gingeroo. "

It was another BRILLIANT day out and i am sure all the spectators enjoyed all the close finishes.

There was one sad moment on the day when Scott Connely's " Your Next " broke his leg in a freak accident going in on the lure Derek spoke to Scott yesterday and he had went through an operation to have his leg pinned and plated successfully and now he will get all the love and attention at home with Scott and Emma we want to wish him a speedy recovery and all the best for the future.

Scott also mentioned that he could not get over how every one rallied round to help him with Ted and that he would love to thank everyone for helping.

Well it is the end of another Season we would like to thank everyone for all the GREAT days at Opens and Champs over the last year and look forward to another great year next year.

Love Mandy Derek and The Blue Gang ......................xxxxxx :thumbsup:

:D :D Thanks again to all involved with the organising and running of the Nationals for another great weekend on a personal note we would just like to say a big thank you to Andrew Ingley and his wife who came down to the ground everyday that we were there to see if we needed anything they were brilliant :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Huge Congratulations to ALL the runners and finalist's and winners without all of them there would be no day. And they put on some really great close finishes which we all like to see. :thumbsup:

N/e 16lb Group was hotly contested with Tony and Maureen's " Morton's Crazy Days " and Steve and Sue's " Kinda Cheeky " who won to make her " NPWRch Kinda Cheeky " there smile's lit up the park. :D

N/e 18lb Group Was won by Pam and Tams little girl " My Girl Lollipop " well done to you both they are a smashing couple. And we fully understand how much travelling that they have to do coming all the way from Scotland the same as us. :thumbsup:

N/e 20lb Group Had three of our little pups making their debut's Brain and Netties " My Wee Blue Highlander " Roger and Jo and Tilly Nind's " Bolt From The Blue and our own little boy " Blue Highland Devil " they ALL did us proud our Novo came 3rd in his final but Hug congratulations go to Barry and Carol and girls with Brenna " Touch Of Class " winning her 2nd coat at the ripe ag of 5 1/2 she ran great all day. (w00t) (w00t)

N/e 22lb Group was won by the ever impressive little girl of Angie Parker " Sapphire Queens Topaz." beating our Blue Devi.

N/e 24lb Group was won in in style right from the great start out of the traps by Mick Mahoneys " Catch The Bear."

N/e 26lb Group was a Brilliant final with Cheryl Coulburns " Master of Light " coming out of the traps like a rocket but June and AlansFosters bo " Evansent " ran like the wind to catch up just at the death to win fantastic for all the spectators.

N/e 28lb Group was AGAIN very closely contested between Brian and Netties " Highland Warrior " and Robin and Janines " Run At Mill " another fantastic race and very close finish and Ralph extends his record of Champs wins to a massive 13 now he is truly an awesome dog.

N/e 30lb Group was a fantastic race from the traps Vince and Julia Gajny's " Armistice Day " shot out but was caught just before the line by Julie Paterson's amazing girl " Peppermint Perfection. "

N/e 32lb Group was another battle between " Peppermint Bobster " and our " Blue and White Dynamite " very close finish again with Gazza just holding of his lillte nephew who we are sure will have his day next year, but we are over the moon with Gazza equalling his weight Group record held by RCH Steadfast and Rch The Bear of 6 wins.

In the Veterans races there were great races also.

The 6/7 yr old N/e 19lb and N/e 23lb Groups were won With Rebbecca Hough's " Light Fantastic " living up to her name and winning her Final and Dave and Myra Sawyers " Vodkatini " winning their Final.

The 6/7 yr old N/e 27lb and N/e 32 lb Groups were won by June and Steve Jonigk's " Whiphaven Mighty mouse " and Sheila Birchs " Apache Jack Flash " :thumbsup:

The 8 yr old N/e 25lb and N/e 32lb Groups were won by Angie Sawyers amazing bitch " Diamond Sapphire Star " and Robin Sweet's " Gingeroo. "

It was another BRILLIANT day out and i am sure all the spectators enjoyed all the close finishes.

There was one sad moment on the day when Scott Connely's " Your Next " broke his leg in a freak accident going in on the lure Derek spoke to Scott yesterday and he had went through an operation to have his leg pinned and plated successfully and now he will get all the love and attention at home with Scott and Emma we want to wish him a speedy recovery and all the best for the future.

Scott also mentioned that he could not get over how every one rallied round to help him with Ted and that he would love to thank everyone for helping.

Well it is the end of another Season we would like to thank everyone for all the GREAT days at Opens and Champs over the last year and look forward to another great year next year.

Love Mandy Derek and The Blue Gang ......................xxxxxx :thumbsup:

mandy you always write such a good report of the day im going to wait for your post then just pinch it and edit where i need to.. :lol: :lol:

Thank,s to you all once again for another great weekend Well done everyone :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: So glad that little ted is on the mend The mill gang wish him well and his owners

Chris x

:) Well done Carol and Barry with Brenna great achievement ay 5 years old well deserved :))

well done to all the winners and finalists :) . . .

A big well done to our little brenna getting her other half coat :D &&

Julie it was a pleasure to trap our little violet ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back