The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

5 Week Olds

mikadene

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Folks,

This is a few photo's at 5 weeks old, trying to look a little like Whippets. Any comments would be appreciated along with some names. These are all dogs. The other email are bitches

Many thanks

Mike

1006.jpg

1007.jpg

1008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guy's,

Made a mistake in the pictures. The first email was two dogs and the litter at birth.

So this one has 3 bitches and the last one is the other dog. Hope I aint confused you all.

Mike

1009.jpg

1010.jpg

1011.jpg

1008.jpg

Lovely little pups, how quickly has that gone 5 weeks already!! best of luck with them :luck:

THEY ARE JUST GORGEOUS :wub:

AS FOR NAMES IVE GONE FOR A THEME .

STUD IS ELVENCHARM ZOLA SO IVE PICKED NAMES WITH CHARM IN THEM .

IE BLISS IS ( subject to kc of course)

SARAQUELE CHARMED ONE :thumbsup:

may be of some help :thumbsup:

Gorgeous pups :wub: Wouldn't like to choose.

I've been trying to get in touch with Sid or Craig to see how Bomber is and to let him know how his pups are getting on, could you either pm me his phone number (the one i've got seems to be out of use) or forward my mobile number on to him 07725 940935. Cheers

saraquele said:
THEY ARE JUST GORGEOUS  :wub:
AS FOR NAMES IVE GONE FOR A THEME .

STUD IS ELVENCHARM ZOLA SO IVE PICKED NAMES WITH CHARM IN THEM .

IE BLISS IS ( subject to kc of course)

SARAQUELE CHARMED ONE  :thumbsup:

may be of some help  :thumbsup:

Hi Vicky,

We have passed your phone number onto Val Sid's wife. So you know our Sid. It was I who introduced him to Whippets many years ago. He used to come with me and hold Black Maria whilst I ran Another Maria and other dogs. When the rag went up Black Maria always used to bite his leg he he. Sid used to play hell with me. I got a little fed up and changed direction into Shepherds and have had many great dogs and been in the crufts souveneir Guide for the breed with Mikadene Highlander. But poor health has brought me back to my beloved Whippets. I don't think anyone once having owned a whippet can ever get them out of their hearts. It has been a lifetime since I bred a litter of Whippets I was just asking for a little bit of help here. I thank you and those that have answered my mail.

Many thanks

all

Mike

gorgeous pups Mike :thumbsup: :wub: :wub:

a credit to you :D

Hi Mike........I can't believe how big they have gotten!! They look lovely! :wub: I was right about their colors then! haha

I bet you are really pleased with them. :D I too use theme's when naming a litter,our last litter were Oasis song titles and this litter are hopefully going to be Springsteen ones. What about incorporating something to do with the color blue into yours? as they look to be mostly blue fawns??

I wish you all the very best with them. :luck: :thumbsup: Have you got any potential homes lined up yet? and decided which one/ones you are hoping to keep? Hard choice,me thinks.

Lovely puppies :wub: :wub: lovely markings. :)

daledogs said:
gorgeous pups Mike :thumbsup:   :wub:   :wub: a credit to you :D

Boy you were right on the button and all the others that said they would change colour. I only bred black ones befor oH and a litter of Fawn ones but mainly Black's.

This sure fooled me. Well it is a btch I would like to keep and looking at the photo's the bitches are proberbly better at this stage than the dogs. I like all the bitches though I think the Blue Bridle one has a straighter front than the other two. I am leaning towards the Blue Fawn and White, though the other one does look good. I do thank you for answering in detail it does help me alot. I am starting out afresh so to speak now and need a few breaks to get started. They are strong pups and are eating very well. Now if this had been a shepherd litter I would have had it sussed by now lol. I have been brain washed towards a good Alsatian. I am still trying to get hold of a Shepherd bitch out of my lines as I would like to have one around the place. Can't wait to get back to the shows when my quarenteen time is over and the pups have had their jabs.

Many thanks again

Mike

This golden fawn parti girl is my pick :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seraphina said:
This golden fawn parti girl is my pick  :wub:

its a toss up between her and the solid fawn for me :blink:

the fawn ones tail looks shorter though , is this just how the pik was taken ?

if her tail is as long as the others id be more inclined towards her :))

If I need a puppy - and if I had to pick from the pictures I think that I

would have to go with the first picture - the brindle male -

should grow up to be a nice balanced bundle - looks to have a little

tood to go with the looks -

dwight

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back