The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

9 Week Old Puppy Dog For Sale

georgina

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have a nine week old dog puppy for sale. He is a lovely little chap who gets on with everyone and we are looking for a great pet/companion home for him. If anyone is interested and would like more information please PM me.

romeo3_005.jpg

:wub: :wub:

I have not seen him in the flesh, but I have been watching this litter grow via emails. He's a sweet sweet boy from all accounts and deserves a WONDERFUL home!!

Wendy

aww hes gorguse :wub: i need to find bigger house .bigger house=more whippys :- " good :luck: in finding him a new home .

chelynnah said:
:wub:   :wub:
I have not seen him in the flesh, but I have been watching this litter grow via emails.  He's a sweet sweet boy from all accounts and deserves a WONDERFUL home!!

Wendy

I HAVE!! and he is more than sweet! :wub: :wub: I am sure he will be snapped up by the right family soon,lots of luck for finding him the great home this little chappie deserves!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

Oooh gosh !! She's just adorable, beautiful head and so lovely coloured !

:wub: :wub: beautiful its not fair i want him :(

Aww hes is lovely :wub: Good luck :luck: in finding him a good home soon. :thumbsup:

:wub: He's a handsom little fella.

Hope he find's a home soon :luck:

Thank you for your lovely comments, he really is a lovely little chap. His lines are Fullerton and Oakbark.

Gorgeous :wub: hope he finds a new home soon, he looks soo cute.

thank you all very much, appreciate you lovely comments about him

here is another picture of him - he is nearly 11 weeks old and absolutely adorable.

romeo3_007.jpg

georgina said:
here is another picture of him - he is nearly 11 weeks old and absolutely adorable.
Georgina, do you have to tempt us all like this.... :lol:

Adorable :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
What a gorgeous puppy. :wub: :wub: Hope he gets a new home soon. :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back