The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Big Thankyou To The Lovely Maggi Orr

Finleyfoofoo

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I am sure most of you Lurcher folk know Maggi and Bill Orr.Maggi works so hard taking pictures,posting them,printing them off for numerous people,and running her own shows for charity.

Yet again,she has printed some fab pics of my dogs,including a rare moment of Spike actually racing,she must be quick!!

When my Lady died in May,she printed me some fabulous photos of Lady,all of which take pride of place around the house.

She is such a lovely,warmhearted lady,and has always been there with a friendly smile over the past few years.

I have said a big thankyou in person,but i know she will be on k9 at some point,so just wanted to put it on here too.

From the heart Maggi,thankyou,and Bill for the laughs!!

Amanda,Pete and Doggiesxxxxx :wub:

I am sure most of you Lurcher folk know Maggi and Bill Orr.Maggi works so hard taking pictures,posting them,printing them off for numerous people,and running her own shows for charity.Yet again,she has printed some fab pics of my dogs,including a rare moment of Spike actually racing,she must be quick!!

When my Lady died in May,she printed me some fabulous photos of Lady,all of which take pride of place around the house.

She is such a lovely,warmhearted lady,and has always been there with a friendly smile over the past few years.

I have said a big thankyou in person,but i know she will be on k9 at some point,so just wanted to put it on here too.

how sweet of you Amanda to post this xxx

I am sure most of you Lurcher folk know Maggi and Bill Orr.Maggi works so hard taking pictures,posting them,printing them off for numerous people,and running her own shows for charity.Yet again,she has printed some fab pics of my dogs,including a rare moment of Spike actually racing,she must be quick!!

Thats really nice of you Amanda.

Joyce

Thats really nice of you Amanda.

Joyce
Hi Joyce,

Its nice to say thankyou,her piccies are great.I keep telling her to o professional!!!

Amandaxxx

I agree Amanda, Maggi is a complete star and never fails with her photographs. She gives up such a lot of time, taking the pictures and then sifting through and downloading them all. Thank you Maggi :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Caroline :)

I agree Amanda, Maggi is a complete star and never fails with her photographs. She gives up such a lot of time, taking the pictures and then sifting through and downloading them all. Thank you Maggi :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hiya Caroline,

Was sorry not to see you today!!Got a kiss off Phil,so was worth going for me :b LOL.Are you coming to Paddys event?would be nice to see you before winter sets in.I think a lot of people love seeing Maggis pics,and hopefully,appreciate the work she puts in.

Amandaxx

P.s.I have asked for my name to go back to Finleyfoofoo.Keep being moaned at for changing it!!

yes,we think maggi`s pics are brill :thumbsup: had afew of hers in our signature.only talking to her today about the lexi and cracker at arbury hall pics she put on :) keep up the good work,they are very much appreciated.julie. :thumbsup:

Hiya Caroline,

Was sorry not to see you today!!Got a kiss off Phil,so was worth going for me :b LOL.Are you coming to Paddys event?would be nice to see you before winter sets in.I think a lot of people love seeing Maggis pics,and hopefully,appreciate the work she puts in.

Amandaxx

P.s.I have asked for my name to go back to Finleyfoofoo.Keep being moaned at for changing it!!

Hi Finleyamandacrackerfoofoo !

Sorry not to see everyone today , but stayed at home to keep an eye on Nicks new dog ...she has been with us a week now and is starting to settle in quite well. Archer is just getting over an eye infection too, so thought it best to not spread any bugs. Phil does great kisses doesnt he :thumbsup: am looking forward to my next one already !! See everyone soon I hope.

:) Hi all wanted to add my appreciation to Maggie as well. She appears to have a love of my ten year rough Tess, so when all around are taking pictures of the younger dogs, Maggie pops up with some brilliant picture of Tess. She gave me three of her yesterday at Peterborough from Chatsworth and actually apologised for taking so long!!! Bill informed me that she had over 300 photos to go through from Chatsworth - so I don't think she needed to apologise. BIG THANKS MAGGIE, Sarah xx

Hiya Caroline,

Amandaxx

Hi Finleyamandacrackerfoofoo !

Sorry not to see everyone today , but stayed at home to keep an eye on Nicks new dog ...she has been with us a week now and is starting to settle in quite well. Archer is just getting over an eye infection too, so thought it best to not spread any bugs. Phil does great kisses doesnt he :thumbsup: am looking forward to my next one already !! See everyone soon I hope.

A new dog,lovely!!What have you got?There were puppies galore yesterday,it makes you very broody.Hope Archers eye clears up,hopefully will see you at Paddys event.

Amandaxx

maggie and bill are the nicest people you could ever wish to meet,

and they have had some cracking dogs too,

Thanks AmandaFinleyfoofooCrackerFinleyfoofoo :wacko: & to you all for the lovely comments, it's something I enjoy doing, well maybe less so when I'm trying to take racing photos in the pouring rain (w00t) I suppose we all have to suffer for our art :lol: :clown:

Thanks AmandaFinleyfoofooCrackerFinleyfoofoo :wacko: & to you all for the lovely comments, it's something I enjoy doing, well maybe less so when I'm trying to take racing photos in the pouring rain (w00t) I suppose we all have to suffer for our art :lol: :clown:
Maggi,

I wanted to let you know i really appreciate the work you do.Pete was stunned with the pic you gave him at the weekend of Spike,so lovely,and brill quality.We have decided to do a rogues gallery,and put all our pics as a display on the wall,our job over winter,as told Pete he can decorate now the shows have finished :angry:

Amandaxxxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back