The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Day At Polo

michelle

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Deffinately a first for me, we were invited along to a polo match (w00t) 8) not something ive ever done before and the lure of the hospitality tent was too much so i had to go along.

I couldnt believe the condition of the ponies...they were fantastic.....and the cost of some of those horses were (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) ...unbelievable!!!!!.

IMG_5198.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
me...attempting to look sophisticated and interested in polo (but slightly tipsy on the free champagne) :cheers:

IMG_5236.JPG

it was a good try anyhow looking sopissticated :oops: you'll never get lost we'll allways no where to find you

You should of come Gin Pit! (w00t) Lots of sweaty men working hard on rollering the track, Sam, Maddy, Robyn & Ruby rolling around in the mud while me & Vicky 'supervised' over some black cherry Archers. Classy birds! :lol: :cheers:

Highlight of the day- Tony impaling himself on a tree :oops:

(w00t) 8) lol @ tony, maddy did mention he'd walked into a tree but i didnt take her seriously.

so i had the choice of sweaty gin pit "hunks" or the juans & nico's of the polo world...........hmmmmm tricky one.

After years of reading jilly cooper novels (polo, riders etc) i can understand why the rich bored housewives in the books :lol: run off with the argentinian horse trainers lol

wild whippies said:
You should of come Gin Pit! (w00t) Lots of sweaty men working hard on rollering the track, Sam, Maddy, Robyn & Ruby rolling around in the mud while me & Vicky 'supervised' over some black cherry Archers. Classy birds! :lol:   :cheers:
Highlight of the day- Tony impaling himself on a tree :oops:

was that the black cherry archers i got or have you actually bought some since? :- "

michelle,you look like a character out of a jackie collins film there in that pic!deffo sophisticated and interested in polo! :D did they explain the offside rule to you? :lol:

Yeah Mum, they're lush, been trying to find some more since for this weekend! :cheers:

B&M in ashton!(make a detour on your way home from work!) o:)

black cherry archers does sound lovely (must look out for that one :cheers: )

Is there an offside rule in polo? i did learn that you dont stomp on a divvit if it steams :x and that each rounds a chukka (w00t) :)

Yeah it's a bit like football only they don't muddy their whites (hence the horses and big sticks)

Personally I like men to get low down & dirty! (w00t) :lol:

What a fantastic day out... :thumbsup: those horses are immaculate.. :thumbsup: :wub:

OHHHH

I love Polo!!

We are having a college reunion and palying a match in July!

cant wait :) :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back