The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Few From This Mornings Walk

AnnSa

The one and Only ....
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Didn't know if this should be in Whippets ot Lurchers, but after a while i thought well

Asia the Whippet is older than Gladys the Lurcher so went with Whippets :lol:

A few pics from this mornings walk :))

glas264.jpg

glas283.jpg

glas062.jpg

glas110.jpg

glas134.jpg

glas166.jpg

glas199.jpg

Some lovely photos AG , the pups are looking good and nice to see them enjoy the sand's :wub: :wub: .

Looks like you had good weather too :thumbsup:

That last photo is great :) Real inquisitive look there.

Gorgeous girlies ! Asia is just beautiful like her Mum . As for Gladys just parcel her up and send her to Scotland !!!!

Asia is fast turning into that Swan and her nature is just as nice as Zana's :flowers:

Gladys is just one of the funniest creatures ive come across, she's as graceful as

a cart horse, screams when she meets a new dog and 2 minutes later is running

about like she's known it forever. She's very laid back but when she gets excited

she springs up in the air on all fours like some crazy critter :huggles:

Wonderful photo's that depict the grace and charm of the whippet plus the zest for life in Gladys! How old is the whippet girl?

I didn't realise the beach on the East coast was so good! Pity you don't do B & B Annsa or we'd all be down1!

Thanks for sharing.

Sadie x

B&B, chance would be a fine thing, i drag myself out of bed a silly o'clock then go straight down the beach with

the Whippets so they can have the place to themselves and run riot, then its home for a quick Coffee before its

time to take Galdys. Not much time for breakfast ;)

Asia was 7 months on Wednesday ..... now starting to come on :wub:

Oohh seven months!! She was one you kept back then? Once Jacques has regained his zest for life and learned that life is for living not hiding behind I am going to get a little friend for him! One whippet on it's own looks odd doesn't it?????

Good luck with your girls! They are a credit to you.

Sadie x

Yep she's my first home grown girl, im really pleased with her, she's coming on nicely ..... thanks for your comment :thumbsup:

I think once you've settled Jacques you'll fin yourself looking for a friend for him, you know what they say ..... Whippets

are like peanuts you cant just have one!

theres nothing better than walking your mutts on a beach with the winter sun still out a wee bit chilly but hey the mutts love it,

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back