The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Few Pics From Today's Walk.

Evie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It's a lovely sunny day, so we went to the local park for a few hours. Kids and dogs had a great time. 8)

Photo-0361A.jpg

Photo-0359A.jpg

Photo-0358A.jpg

Photo-0363.jpg

The kids added their own touch to an old carved tree...

Photo-0367.jpg

Photo-0369.jpg

The dogs rolled in something smelly so we bathed them once home, then sat out in the sun.

Nice clean dogs. :)

Photo-0373.jpg

:thumbsup: :wub: Smashing - both your dogs are looking really well and happy and are a credit to you :thumbsup:

Bless :wub: ...they make such a nice duo...we don't see them often enough on K9.

Glad you had some sunshine today :) ...we've had a steely, cold grey day today where everything looks at its worst; that time of year just before spring works its magic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely pictures :thumbsup: It looks a great place to take the dogs for a walk :)

What smashing pictures. :cheers: and it never ceases to amaze me how dogs manage with 3 legs. :wub:

they are a credit to you Evie. :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Guys. :)

It's good to finally feel some warmth and sunshine round here.....

I wonder how long it will last. :blink: lol

Evie said:
It's a lovely sunny day, so we went to the local park for a few hours.  Kids and dogs had a great time.  8)
Photo-0361A.jpg

Photo-0359A.jpg

Photo-0358A.jpg

Photo-0363.jpg

The kids added their own touch to an old carved tree...

Photo-0367.jpg

Photo-0369.jpg

The dogs rolled in something smelly so we bathed them once home, then sat out in the sun.

Nice clean dogs. :)

Photo-0373.jpg

Looks like you had great fun!!

I love it when the suns shines!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back