The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Few Pics In The Garden

Jones

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The suns finally shining again so here's some pics of Picco, Leon and Teasel having a relax :)

Our cat was teasing them by sitting on the wall :rolleyes:

agard2.jpg

Picco is a little more interested in her than the other two :unsure:

agard1.jpg

Leon and Teasel just ignore her :) most of the time :b

agard3.jpg

And Picco does eventually :rolleyes: doesn't he look huge in this pic :eek:

agarden4.jpg

Cheers

Steve

Smashing pics of them all Steve, that little Teasel- so pretty. Where does the wall lead to ? Looks like it's never ending!

Great pics as usual Steve, They look great together :thumbsup:

Simon

Lovely pictures Steve. Teasel is fitting in very well isnt she - just gorgeous. :wub: :thumbsup:

Steve, lovely photos of all your whippies

:wub: Teasel is just so beautiful :wub:

Smashing photos! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Little Teasel looks like the queen of all she surveys!! :wub: o:)

Lovely pics Steve. Little Teasel is adorable. :wub: :wub: They look as though they are all getting on well now. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lovely piks Steve :thumbsup: tell me how on earth you managed to take piks from ground level without them moving!? The minute I crouch with a camera, my guys bolt straight at me and headbutt the camera! :lol:

Great pictuers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Teasel is adorable :wub: :wub: He looks like an angel. o:) o:)

wild whippies said:
tell me how on earth you managed to take piks from ground level without them moving!? The minute I crouch with a camera, my guys bolt straight at me and headbutt the camera! :lol:
I CHEATED!!! :D that bit of the garden is raised about 5 feet in the air :unsure: and where I stood is ground level so my head just pops above the wall at the perfect height to take pics :D

Its quite scary how easily she's settled in :unsure: she still likes to chew on us occasionally but we're working on that :D

She went to her first social event last night a party down the street from us :cheers: :- " and she was an angel all night :thumbsup: and it was great for her to get used to those horrible small things :unsure: children I think their called :- "

Cheers

Steve

Beautiful photo's Steve. You have a very special family there :thumbsup: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back