The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Heartbreaking Time For Saraquele

:(

I'm so sorry Sharon. Thanks for letting us know Lesley

wendy

So sorry Sharon.......... breeding can be so heartbreaking :(

So sorry to hear the dreadful news about little Merlin. :( :( Our thoughts are with you at this sad time. :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Sharon, I'm so sorry for you, I don't know what to say except that you have given him all your love and cared for him so well.

Love to you and your family and little Merlin.

Poor little fella :( So Sorry :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Sharon, I'm so sorry to hear about Merlin - our thoughts are with you both. You will have such a special time with him till then and will always have his love in your heart forever.

Take care

Cristina

very very sorry to hear your bad news but you will realise in time that you have definately made the right decision :(

I'm very sorry to hear such sad news, poor wee guy.

Julie

so sorry to hear about the poor little boy, give him lots of love in the next few days and you're doing the right thing for him, even though it's so difficult :huggles:

Oh Sharron,i am so so sorry to hear this dreadful news :'( My heart goes out to you :huggles: & little Merlin,poor wee fella :(

I can't begin to say how very, very sorry I am Sharon., my thoughts are with you and little Merlin.

So sorry, its so devastating, pets brings the greatest joy so I suppose thats why its so painful when things go the other way. :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back