The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Heartbreaking Time For Saraquele

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
im so sorry :(

my thoughts are with you at this sad time :huggles:

Just caught up with this

I,m so sorry Sharon to hear about poor Merlin,this is very sad :( :(

my heart goes out to you and your family :huggles: :huggles:

TC said:
Oh Sharon,
I am so sorry for you and Merlin  :( Enjoy your time together, and I do believe that you have made the right decision for the little man  :huggles:   :wub:

So sorry to hear about this. :( I agree with TC a hard decision for you but best for Merlin.

So sorry. I can't imagine how you are feeling. Merlin is a lucky boy to have you and will go to the rainbow bridge with so much love.

So sorry for you and Merlin. :( God bless the little fellow and may he live on in your hearts forever. :huggles:

Haven't been on K9 much recently, so have only just seen this. I am so terribly sorry, and can scarcely imagine how awful what you are going through is. You have made such a brave and right decision. :huggles:

so sorry to hear this upsetting news, Can only imagine what you are going through, but our love is with you all.

In our thoughts

sharron and Zeb (give him a big hug from us) :huggles:

I'm very sorry to hear about Merlin, the little name-sake of my own departed boy. :'(

All I would say is that you did the right thing for him. He would have grown up not knowing what he had been cheated of and that's no life for anybody, even though he would have been loved very much :huggles: .

I like to think that somewhere out there in the world the little chap is starting over in a new body that's been made properly, none the wiser about his previous misfortune. :)

So sad to hear about this :( - thinking of you and Merlin :( :huggles:

Oh no Sharon, :( ive only just seen this post. I had no idea when i posted the other day about him.

im so sorry :( :(

Have only just got back from holiday and seen this post.

So very, very sorry Sharon and little Merlin. What a heartbreaking time for you, poor little man. Sending hugs to you all.

Gill and Tony.

So sorry to hear your bad news :angry: Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Michelle & Marble

So sorry Sharon for your loss,but you know you made the right decision .Thinking of you :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back