The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Lovely Afternoon With Annie, Finn And Taran

rls22

Rachel - Citycroft
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Rowan, Diego and I spent a wonderful afternoon lunching, nattering and walking with Annie, Finn and Taran.

All the dogs got on wonderfully, lots of running, playing and general mooching through beautiful lush fields on a sunny day - perfect day for whippies!

I didn't manage any fabulous photos - but here is a selection of the gang together. The big boys enjoyed coursing the pups. :lol:

Taran is an absolute babe, I said to Annie I have never seen a pup turn so well so young - a coursing star in the making there!! :D

Walk10.jpg

Walk11.jpg

Walk12.jpg

Walk14.jpg

Walk2.jpg

Walk3.jpg

I'd say those pics are fabulous :wub: you managed to get them all in the frame :thumbsup: they all look beautiful, and just look at Rowan's lush front 8)

What lovely pictures, Rachel :D

It's great to see Taran running with the grown ups - he looks so confident and he is certainly shaping up very well indeed!!

Tizzy Izzy, his sister, is also very agile and incredibly fast for 15 weeks so I'm hoping she will also be a potential lure coursing star :thumbsup:

Thank you for posting these :))

They all look to have got on well together, Rowan enjoying the attention of the 3 boys :lol:

They all look to have got on well together, Rowan enjoying the attention of the 3 boys :lol:
Finn took quite a fancy to her!

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Looks like a fun afternoon for all, the whips all look great sure beats my afternoon at work :(

Thank so much for posting these Rachel :) says the numpty who forgot her camera.

We had a lovely time ... they were all so well behaved (apart from Finn barking at me because he wanted my lunch lol). Rowan is as lovely in the flesh as I thought she'd be and Diego is such a sweetie :wub:

You've caught Taran's nasty case of puppy ears perfectly ... this evening he's gone for the both flopped forward look. He so loves running with the big boys ... hates it when he's put back on lead when it gets too wild, or is picked up for an enforced rest, as you saw. I thought he'd had enough exercise to last him all week when I got him home, but he slept for a bit and then managed a mad hour in the garden with Tyg before crashing for the night.

Looking forward to the 'rematch' already :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely photos Rachel - looks like they were having such a fab time. I love seeing happy whippies! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

What a lovely whippie day out. Diego and Rowan looking similar but also quite different to their respective siblings.

Lovely photos.

looks like they had a great time ,lovely pics

Whippets at their happiest, with friends having a mooch :)

great photos rachel, looks like they all had a fab time :huggles:

Great pics of lots of gorgeous whippies! :wub: Looks like lots of fun was had by all.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back