The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Proud Anouncement

sparky

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi all, as of the 6th of august little cleo (parkstones queen of the nile) has been expecting babies to my dog archie (lynperry wonder). this morning she's been in for a scan and the vet has counted 7 puppies and there could be more.

pups should be due around the 6th september.. buzzing :cheers:

:cheers: You must be over the moon :cheers: we look forward to seeing lots and lots of scrummy puppy pictures :wub:

congratulations and lots of :luck:

Blimey at least 7 (w00t) .....Congratulations Cleo and Archie .....can't wait to see the babies :wub:

Strike Whippets said:
Blimey at least 7  (w00t)   .....Congratulations Cleo and Archie .....can't wait to see the babies  :wub:
aye, thats what the vet said. he counted 7 but said more could be tucked away behind the other pups. just hope she can cope with them. :cheers:his words were 'she has a right belly full' (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
sparky said:
hi all, as of the 6th of august little cleo (parkstones queen of the nile) has been expecting babies to my dog archie (lynperry wonder). this morning she's been in for a scan and the vet has counted 7 puppies and there could be more.pups should be due around the 6th september.. buzzing :cheers:

Nice one sparky, and the very best of luck

:cheers:

keith

Thats great news Tony hope all goes well with the birth :luck: :luck: and we will need lots of pics when they arrive :wub:

Well done Shiny boy :D

Congratulations- more Whippie babies!! :cheers:

Liz and the Monellis

heres my little preciouse tonight relaxing. nearly half way through her term. she's got her appetite back now and gets a nice treat for breakfast.. :huggles: also heres the culprit who got her this way :thumbsup:

He's looking very sheepish :lol:

All the best of luck :luck:

Who's her mum? my mum and dad bred her, just wondering who the proud grandma is?

ladydee said:
All the best of luck  :luck:
Who's her mum? my mum and dad bred her, just wondering who the proud grandma is?

hi lady, her mum is parkstone taboo..

annsa he is looking sheepish, he's a little pissed off at the shorter walks that he's been getting. little cleos ribs look to be on the move outwards and she's ages still to go :cheers:

a little update on my girl cleo. she's now 50 days in and is getting quite large around the girth, her appetite is growing too.. :)

(w00t) :wub: She's gorgeous. So is Daddy. They'll be smashing pups :D :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back