The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Proud Anouncement

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
sparky said:
a little update on my girl cleo. she's now 50 days in and is getting quite large around the girth, her appetite is growing too.. :)
Hey up sparky, how the devil are you, good luck with cleo, crackin little dog

:cheers:

keith

Blimey she's got a few in there (w00t) ...... :luck: to Cleo and you :thumbsup: .......

I can imagine there will be some lovely colours in that litter... :) Very best of luck. :luck: :luck: The Parents are lovely... :wub: :wub:

Cleo looks very well :wub: Gorgeous photos of mum and dad to be :huggles: Good luck :luck: for when the big day arrives and all the little angels arrive o:)

sparky said:
heres my little preciouse tonight relaxing. nearly half way through her term. she's got her appetite back now and gets a nice treat for breakfast.. :huggles: also heres the culprit who got her this way :thumbsup:

Good luck. :luck: With expressions like those there are going to be some cute little puppies. :D

little girl resting at the caravan.. not long too go now.. i am starting to worry.. :sweating:

She doesn't look too worried Tony :) very content -_- good luck with everything and dont forget lots of pics :wub:

Cleo does look very content :D ....... Its not long now ......Just a pointer though ......We got some drops from our vets that help kick start a slow pup .....for the sake of twenty quid they saved a pup from each litter (I of course have forgotten the name of them :b ) ......but ask your vet and he'll know what it is ;) ......... Loads of luck and we will need photos :thumbsup: ....... If she has loads I do know a great home who's looking for a racer / worker :thumbsup: .... :luck: Hannah.

Strike Whippets said:
Cleo does look very content  :D   ....... Its not long now ......Just a pointer though ......We got some drops from our vets that help kick start a slow pup .....for the sake of twenty quid they saved a pup from each litter (I of course have forgotten the name of them  :b ) ......but ask your vet and he'll know what it is  ;)   ......... Loads of luck and we will need photos  :thumbsup:   ....... If she has loads I do know a great home who's looking for a racer / worker  :thumbsup: .... :luck:   Hannah.
great advice hannah, i will be posting puppy pics soon i hope. :cheers:

Heres the drops Hannah was on about .........

Dopram V 5ml

All the best with the forth coming litter :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]Congratulations[/SIZE],, with parents like that the pups will be STUNNING im sure. :thumbsup:

Lauren and Bleu x x

bellies gunna get ya.. :D this is her favourite pastime at the mo.

:luck: little Cleo, she looks like shes going to burst, :lol: :luck: with the welping Sparky, well done Archie. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back