The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

A Walk Along The Cliff Tops

Jones

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
O.K so they had a bit of a run first :D

lha.jpg

Leon did a few ball tricks :D

lhb.jpg

lhc.jpg

Then Leon decided he'd like a walk along the cliffs instead :D

lhd.jpg

And of course posed for the camera a few times :D

lhe.jpg

lhf.jpg

more to come!!!!!!!

A bit of a rest to admire the view :D

lhg.jpg

Then off again :D

lhh.jpg

lhi.jpg

Then a final pose and off home :D

lhj.jpg

lhk.jpg

Cheers

Steve

Wow - those views Steve - just wonderful - what a fantastic walk for those dogs. :cheers: :thumbsup:

Fantastic location but I would be petrified the dogs would go over the cliff edge after a bunny

I was wondering about that too, Steve, I've booked that site but I was wondering are there loads of rabbits about on the cliffs? Just that my guys don't seem to be equipped with ABS!! :lol:

Jan Doherty said:
Fantastic location but I would be petrified the dogs would go over the cliff edge after a bunny
Don't worry :) although it looks like cliff edges (w00t) their more steep grassy slopes than cliffs :thumbsup: I can run down them even with my dodgy knees :D

There are rabbits about but not loads and loads of them :unsure: and at Three Cliffs its more steep sand dunes than cliffs so its pretty safe :thumbsup:

These pics were taken on Mumbles headland which is about a 15 minute drive from Three Cliffs :thumbsup:

Cheers

Steve

Oooooh Steve...

Sometimes I feel so stupid to reply time and time again.. wonderfull, gorgeous, beautiful pictures... because they are breathtaking every time again

I'm so jalous of the fantastic locations you have over there !! Wish I had such landscapes backdoors.

Your pictures are always soooooo great and the views are amazing.

I want a vacation at yours :b

Keep posting.. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jones said:
Jan Doherty said:
Don't worry :) although it looks like cliff edges (w00t) their more steep grassy slopes than cliffs :thumbsup: I can run down them even with my dodgy knees :D

There are rabbits about but not loads and loads of them :unsure: and at Three Cliffs its more steep sand dunes than cliffs so its pretty safe :thumbsup:

These pics were taken on Mumbles headland which is about a 15 minute drive from Three Cliffs :thumbsup:

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve, might see you and your gang on the beach there in about a fortnight!! :thumbsup:

Jan Doherty said:
Id be frightened I fell off chasing a bunny too (w00t) (w00t) :lol:

wild whippies said:
Thanks Steve, might see you and your gang on the beach there in about a fortnight!! :thumbsup:
Me too! The lure of Steve's photos - wouldn't have thought of going on holiday there without seeing them! :thumbsup: :D :D :D

Lovely photos...I thought the scenery looked familiar- I lived in the Mumbles whilst at Uni in Swansea (nearly 30 years ago now) The Gower is outstandingly beautiful. Lucky you.

Jan Doherty said:
I thought I was the only one looking at those pics with my heart in my throat. I know at least 2 of mine wouldn't hesitate to dive straight off the edge.

Wendy

[SIZE=14pt]HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW CRUEL YOU ARE !!!![/SIZE]

Putting on photos that are soo fantastic and here I am in the Midlands , :blink: With not a seaview to be seen .......................anywhere :p

Great photos as always Steve :thumbsup:

JAX said:
[SIZE=14pt]HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW CRUEL YOU ARE !!!![/SIZE]

Putting on photos that are soo fantastic and here I am in the Midlands ,  :blink: With not a seaview to be seen .......................anywhere  :p

Great photos as always Steve  :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: sorry Jax I'll only take pics looking inland from now on :D

[SIZE=21pt]Its not a cliff !!!![/SIZE]

They have run off the edge Wendy and nothing happened because its not a cliff edge :unsure: I thought I'd already explained this but obviously not :(

I'll be a lot more careful of what I post in future as I can't believe the horrible e-mails I've had about these pics :( and I'm a little disappointed that people would think I would take risks with Picco+Leons health :(

Never mind you live and learn :(

Steve

Jones said:
JAX said:
HAVE YOU  

They have run off the edge Wendy and nothing happened because its not a cliff edge :unsure: I thought I'd already explained this but obviously not :(

I'll be a lot more careful of what I post in future as I can't believe the horrible e-mails I've had about these pics :( and I'm a little disappointed that people would think I would take risks with Picco+Leons health :(

Never mind you live and learn :(

Steve

Sorry I posted my reply before I carried on and saw that you'd written they were more like hills. I wasn't criticising!! I hope you know me better by now :D But I did have my heart in my throat until I read further down. I should have reposted afterwards to say I'd seen your other post.

We actually have cliffs here that people let their dogs walk along and the drop would kill them (I could see yours weren't like that) and I can just envision my two hooligans chasing each other straight over without a care in the world. Savannah of course (HRH) is way above that kind of silly behaviour.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. :oops:

Wendy

Sorry Wendy :b your right I do know you better than that :thumbsup: :huggles:

Just bad timing sorry :unsure: Its the first time its happened on here :unsure: but in the last two days I've had some horrible e-mails off people I havn't even heared of :eek: and a couple from people I thought I did know :(

Its not nice having people say I don't deserve to have dogs :( and those were the nicer ones :eek:

So when you posted I'm afraid I'd had enough :oops:

Sorry again :b

Steve

Thats not nice Steve :( Im sure we know you wouldnt put your dogs lives at risk :thumbsup: Any caring whippet owner wouldnt. :)

Please do keep posting your sea landscapes Steve. I especially love seeing them, 'cos I love whippet and landscape shots combined. Can't blame you if you're a bit reluctant now, but you've put some cracking seascape pictures on in the past.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back